Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((Underneath him))

Alex was already nearing his orgasm. To ensure Hinata felt even more pleasure, he put his hands together and declared, "Pleasure of Eternity Jutsu!" Once again, the jutsu that had broken Hinata was felt throughout her body. But while Alex held back to ensure Hinata did not orgasm the first time, this time he went full power on the justu, using his unlimited chakra to assault Hinata, in every pleasurable way imaginable.

-------------

"You...you said I was your favorite," Hinata whimpered. "We...we couldn't help ourselves...We're sorry Master!"

"I...I was your first, Master," Rukia cried. "Please, we're sorry...We'll take our punishments."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Hinata suddenly screamed and arched her back so much it seemed she may break in half. Pure pleasure surged through her and her pussy gushed out juices and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She screamed until no air remained in her lungs and then kept trying to, her entire body tense and twitching. Her pussy squeezed around Alex's cock like never before and she orgasmed a hundred times for each inch he moved. When at last he turned the Jutsu off, she would collapsed wit ha smile on her face and cease all movement save for some soft breathing and twitching.

Sakura watched this all and noted how similar it was to the pain of Eternity jutsu, which she could vaguely recall seeing outside of her own body. Even though she could not remember even a quarter of it, she was still paralyzed with fear by the end of it.

---------

Never taking his thumb away from Hinata, he stopped to think for a second. "No, if you two like kissing each other that much then I will let you." He said with a smile, now pinching Sakura's clit between his fingers. "But first I need to set you up in the proper positions." He said with an evil grin. "Bondage Manipulation Jutsu!" He said, making a hand sign with his free hand.

Suddenly, roped and pulleys flew out of the walls and entangled both Rukia and Hinata, wrapped around their wrists, elbows, knees, ankles, necks, waists and above and under their necks. The ropes pulled them off the bed so that they were both suspended in mid air and pulled them over to the center of the dark room. There the ropes began to to pull Rukia;s arms above her head while tying her legs in a way that they were forced apart with her toes pointing at the roof and her knees bent. More ropes lashed around her arms to make a tight mold on her and the robes under and above her breasts tightened.

Right in front of her, Hinata was having something Similar done to her. The ropes crisscrossed between her breasts, pulling tightly as her arms were pulled behind her back and secured there by her elbows and wrists. Her legs were forced apart just like Rukia's and soon they both find themselves suspended above the floor, their faces only inches from each other as the painful bondage robes held them.

"And now..." Mike said, making another hand sign. Suddenly, two large Dildos floated in and came up behind both of them. The one behind Rukia aimed carefully and then thrust itself into her pussy all at once. The Fake cock was huge compared to normal women, so to Rukai the thing was gigantic. It thrust in and out of her relentlessly, stretching her to her limit and bumping her Cervix each time.

Hinata's was about to do the same but Mike stopped it. "No wait, this isnt right." He said. He made it aim a little hair and then plunge into her ass full force, entering its entire length into her. It then also began to fuck her mercilessly. "Now you may kiss each other." Mike said, knowing that their faces were definitely close enough to french.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Both girls screamed madly at this, but knew better than to disobey their Master. "T-thank you, Master AHHH!" Hinata screamed, mostly out of pain as the dildo fucked her ass. Tears fell down her eyes, as they fell from Rukia's as well. "YES! T-thank you, Master!" Rukia cried, tears falling at the girls did the only really, pleasurable thing about their positions. They french kissed each other, trying to make things easier for the others as their tongues massaged one another's.

---------

Alex let out a roar of pleasure as he unloaded a flood of his seed into Hinata's body, ramming his cock against her G-spot and unleashing his cum into her. He moaned as he continued to fuck her, and suddenly shot another load into Hinata, and then another as her pussy tightly held on to his dick. Finally, after shooting five loads of cum into Hinata, he pulled out of her and fell to the ground, truthfully very tired after that wondrous moment. He slowly stood up and sat on the bed and looked at Sakura, and noticed her fear.

"Sakura, don't be afraid. Come here," he gently ordered, motioning her to him. When she did, Alex hugged her gently and kissed her nose. "There, there. I know you're scared. But you have nothing to fear. You have been a very good girl, and I love you. I promise, as long as you stay by my side, I will love you, protect you, and cherish you," he said, and kissed her lips. "Now...are you ready to help me with that special job?" he smiled.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mike smiled and wondered how long he should leave them like that, still fiddling with Sakura's clit. He looked down at the pink haired girl to see how she was holding out. He wondered if he should move on after this, or go get more girls from bleach and Naruto...

------------

Sakura nodded and cuddled into her master. "I love master." She said cutely, meaning yes in her own way. She would do whatever he asked her to, she ddnt really have a choice either way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sakura moaned as Mike's constant fiddling caused her to look up at him. "M-Master? May your whore cum?" she begged as Rukia and Hinata made out, and Ino laid another egg.

----------

Alex smiled and kissed Sakura, before tapping her forehead with his finger. Sakura? Can you hear me? I'm talking to you telepathically. This link will help me know where you are, talk to you without my mouth, if I want, I can also hear, see, and feel what you do, and a few other surprises. I'm going to bring you to a girl, her name is Ino. You may remember her. Either way, I want you to do to her, and say to her, everything I tell you to, understand? Alex said, before taking Sakura's hand in his. He then tapped Hinata's head, doing the same to her, though he would wait to tell her. He then began leading her to Ino's room, his clothes appearing over his body in a flash of smoke.

When they reached there, he telepathically ordered the clones in Ino's room out, and looked at Sakura. [i]Sakura, I want you to walk in, and say, as smugly, and arrogant as you can, 'Hello Ino-pig.' Then await my further commands.
(Im playing Sakura and Ino, do you want to control one of them or just control Sakura through your posts?)

Sakura nodded and walked into the room. She was still naked but hardly cared. She spotted Ino with her back to the door and tried to do exactly as Alex commanded. "Hello Ino-Pig." She said as smugly as she could muster. Ino gasped and turned around, seeing Sakura. "Sakura? Are you OK?!" She ignored the Ino-Pig comment and assumed she was just being smug at having broken out before her. "Shut up and help me out of this!"

----------

"Go ahead my cum slut, cum to your hearts content." Mike said with a laugh as he flicked her Clit and then left it alone. He walked over to his two hanging lovers and began to rub their bodies and kissed them both on the cheek. "Im going to leave and get us some new playmates now, so dont go anywhere or do anything I wouldnt." He laughed and stood up, opening another portal and stepping through it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Either I control Sakura through my posts, or you play both of them, whatever works with you, I guess.))

Good girl Sakura. Now say, "Why would I do that? Master hasn't unlocked your inner slut yet!" Then walk up to her, and start rubbing her thigh. "You have no idea, how long I've waited for this, Ino. I've been wanting to make love to you for so long..." and ease up on the smug attitude when you say the second line.

---------

Sakura let out a passionate moan as she suddenly felt her body climax, and another egg popped out. As Mike left, all the girls let out a weak, submissive, "Goodbye Master."
Sakura did as she was told and walked up to Ino smugly. "Why would I do that? Master hasent unlocked your inner slut yet." Ino's eyes widened. "What are you saying Sakura?! You enjoy being that mans play thing?!" Sakura didnt answer, she simply got closer and turned Ino so that she was on her back and ran her hand up her thigh. "You have no idea how long I;ve wanted this Ino. I've been waiting to make love to you for so long..." If Ino's eyes got any bigger they would have popped out of her head. "Stop! Sakura get off me!" she yelled.

------------

As Mike stepped out of his portal he looked around at his surroundings. The ground was made of red brick for miles in every direction and pipes were randomly sticking out of the ground, both green an silver, some to small to stick your finger into and others large enough to jump into. Aside from that the ground was also alive with mushrooms, tons of them, most of them walking around and growling at each other. Above were clouds, the sun and floating bricks, some sporting mushrooms of their own.

Mike laughed, he was in the right place alright, if the scenery didnt convince him, then his appearance did. Standing fully eight feet tall, Mike easily towered over everything around him, and sent the mushroom people scattering. He smiled a fanged grin as he looked off towards a castle in the distance. "Princess peach....I wonder if she actually tastes like peaches." He mused as he started off towards the castle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Princess Peach, Silver? What a silly choice to go after! (Hunter points at my computer and there's pictures of Princess Peach hentai) ....Good choice, Silver))

Good Sakura, now tell her, "Enjoy it? I love it. I don't care about Naruto, or Tsunade, or Konaha, or anyone. Hinata and I were making such beautiful love to our Master..." then, squeeze your tits and move them in front of Ino's face, and say, "You like? Master gave me this new, beautiful, body fit for a sex-slave, and it looks like you have a body fit for your new role two." When you're done talking, wait until her mouth opens to say something and kiss her as passionately as you would kiss me, and wrap your arms around her neck so she can't pull back. Put your tongue in her mouth, but if she bites you, you can pull back. If she doesn't, hold the kiss for as long as you can, before pulling back and saying, "I've wanted to do that for so long. You taste even better than I dreamed."

---------------

At Princess Peach's castle, the Princess was having a banquet with Mario, Luigi, and many people of the Mushroom kingdom. They were celebrating, partying, and happier than usually. They had no idea about the approaching evil.
Sakura continued rubbing Ino's thigh, her hand softly tickling her as it slid up and down her thigh. "Enjoy it? I love it. I don't care about Naruto, or Tsunade, or Konaha, or anyone. Hinata and I were making such beautiful love to our Master..." Sakura said, drawing a gasp from Ino. "Sakura, you dont mean that! What about our friends? Our home?!" Sakura waved her away as though her words held no value, which to her, they didnt. Instead she moved up Ino's restrained body, pinning the beautiful blond bellow her and straddling her stomach.

"What are you doing Sakura?!" Ino yelled, trying to wiggle out from beneath her. In response Sakura grabbed her sensitive new breasts and squeezed them pleasurably. Ino blushed as she watched her friend fondle herself, trying to look away. "You like? Master gave me this new, beautiful, body fit for a sex-slave, and it looks like you have a body fit for your new role two."

Ino shook her head and said "Stop this Sakura, there is something wrong with you, you have to snap out of it and-Mmmm!" Ino was cut off as Sakura darted forward and kissed her passionately, wrapping her arms around her and wrestling with Ino's stunned tongue. In closed her eyes and tried to pull away, but nothing worked.

She didnt bite Sakura however, letting the kiss drag on and on until finally Sakura drew her lips back, leaving a trail of mixed spit leading from her mouth to Ino's. She licked it up an said "I've wanted to do that for so long. You taste even better than I dreamed." Ino trembled a bit and said "Sakura...whats happened to you?"

------------

(Mike has leveled up! Mike is evolving! Mike has evolved from cruel bastard to approaching evil!)

Mike smirked as the castle got closer and closer, smashing all in his way. He grinned as he reached the castle moat. He suddenly began to glow, star power coming off of him as Mario's invincibility theme song started to play. Take a few steps back, Mike crouched down and then blasted forward at full speed. He launched himself across the moat and into the castle wall, which crumbled to dust in the wake of his star power.

As he stood up that star power faded and he frowned a bit. "That Ability never did last long." He then started to make his way up the castle, sniffing Peach out by her obvious scent, that of virginity and peaches.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)