Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex's cock seemed to grow in size as he watched the two. He kept quiet, and enjoyed the show, silently closing the door. These two were once respectable, powerful ninjas of Konaha. And now...They couldn't keep their hands off each other. Or him. There was on greater mental pleasure, than to think about how different they were now, and how devoted they both were to him. Wonder who's going to win? he thought.

-----------

Ino glared at him, before moaning as another egg was pushed out of her body. "So good..." she moaned, her anger towards Mike washed away by her pleasure. "So good, Master...Thank you," she whispered, dazed in her orgasm.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
As expected, Sakura lost since her body was new and much more sensitive. She arched her back and cried out, cumming all over Hinata's face. She then quickly came down again and buried her face into Hinata's flower, taking her by surprise and making her cum hard as well. The two lay there then, licking each other slowly as they both moaned, dazed in the after shock of their orgasms.

---------

"Glad to see you know who your master is now." He said as he rubbed her belly. The super sperm from the plant would last only a little while longer and then her stomach would return to normal and she would stop laying eggs, but that was good enough. He kissed her lips and began to kiss and lick his way down to her milk filled breasts, sucking and licking them once he reached them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You sluts just can't keep your hands off each other, can you?" Alex smiled, walking over. "I didn't even have to order you two to play with another," he smiled. "Now then, where were we? Sakura, I have a special job for you, in a bit, but for now, lay on the other side of the bed and rest," he ordered. He then looked at Hinata and licked his lips. "What to do with you, my sexy little slut?" he asked, walking to the bed and pinning her to the bed, and gently kissed her lips. "What to do, what to do?" he wondered, before sitting up and moving his large cock in front of Hinata's face. "Use those tits of yours to please my cock, while you suck, kiss, and lick on the head of my cock!" he ordered.

---------

"Ahhh...yes, Master...Suck on my titties...I love it..." she moaned, and hugged her Master as he kissed her milk filled breasts. "I love you Master, I love what you've done to me," she moaned, before laying another egg and cumming fiercely.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Sakura sis so and sighed softly as she rested her body. Hinata did not bother to point out that Alex had ordered her get Sakura "comfortable" in her new body and shivered as he pinned her to the bed. She blushed cutely and that blush only became more defined as Alex placed his cock before her. She nodded and said "Yes master, thank you." She took his cock between her huge breasts and somewhat clumsily began the titty fuck. She was not to good at first, having never done it before and still being very unused to her larger breasts. Still after awhile she got the rhythm down and began to kiss, lick and suck the head of Alex's cock whenever it came up, doing her best to please.

-----------

Mike was actually surprised at how Ino was acting and laughed as he licked her tits before choosing the right one to suckle on. "I guess you really were a slut from the start werent you?" He mused before suck fiercely on her tit and sucking out her delicious milk.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned as Hinata kissed his cock, licking it and sucking on it. Her large, soft tits rubbing and squeezing his cock. "Yes...Keep doing that Hinata..." he moaned. "Where do you want my cum, my little slut?" Alex moaned. "On your body, in your mouth? On those nice big tits of yours? All on your face?"

-------------

"Y-yes, Master. I am, will be, and was such a whore," Ino moaned, too drunk on pleasure to say anything else. "Such a whore," she whispered as he sucked on her tit, moaning loudly again.
Hinata blushed and continued her work, to shy to say anything. She didnt care where he came, as long as he did. She closed her eyes and licked around the head of his cock, letting him choose and showing her supreme submission to him.

-------

Mike smiled and kissed his way back up to her lips, licking them and kissing them when he reached them. "Good slut." He said as he patted her belly. He then turned around and looked at Sakura. He wanted to see how she was doing. Although she would only lay a few eggs a day, she would be preganant for months, while Ino would be back to normal in an hour or two. After that he would look at his other two sluts and smile, he had quite a harem going already.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned and ordered Hinata to open her mouth. He suddenly fired his cum down upon her, and he shot it on her face, some of it going in her mouth, and he shot the last of it on her tits. "Very good Hinata. And now, the grand finale," he smiled, and pulled his still hard cock away from her tits and to her pussy. He rubbed it against her clit and whispered a single word. "Beg."

-------------

When Mike saw Hinata and Rukia, Rukia was now clean, and she was sharing soft kisses with Hinata, though they quickly stopped as their Master looked at them, suddenly afraid they had angered him.

Sakura was moaning, lost in her pleasure, gone in a sea of joy and sex. She would let out the occasional moan, and she was very wet, her juices dripping on the floor as another egg pushed out of her.
Hinata whimpered as she was teased and looked up at Alex with large puppy eyes. "Please fuck me master." She begged softly. "Please make me feel good, make yourself feel good through me...I want only to please you." she hoped that she had done enough, her pussy burning with need.

---------

Make walked around Ino's bed, back to the bed Rukia and Hinata now laid in. As he did he passed Sakura and rubbed her swollen clit. "Well, you two seem to be getting along. But why are you kissing without my permission? Hinata, should I go ahead and make you like these two sluts?" Mike asked pointing at Ino and Sakura. "And Rukia, do I need to seen you back into the room again? For longer this time? Or perhaps you would like to relieve the cold I brought upon you when we first met." As he spoke he continued to rub Sakura's clit as though it were a passive activity.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sakura moaned loudly as both Hinata and Rukia shook with fear. "Please, Master don't!" Rukia begged. "I'm sorry Master, w-we're sorry!" Hinata added. "Is there anything we can do to make it up to you?" Rukia asked, her eyes begging Mike.

-------------

Alex smiled, and rammed his entire cock into Hinata and began to fuck her wildly. He was searching for her most sensitive spot, and when he found it he fucked it hard and fast, focusing his efforts on her G-spot. "Scream for me, Hinata! I want to hear your sweet voice crying out as I fuck you!" he moaned, his hands going back and forth between her ass and tits, squeezing and slapping them a bit.
"Well, first of all, I want to know why you even started doing that if you were just going to stop when I looked over. Why waist any time on anything else of it isnt for me?" He continued to vigorously thumb Sakura's bulb, as though using it as some kind of stress toy. "Then tell me why I should show you any mercy since these two received none." He said pointing at Sakura and Ino with his free hand. "What makes you any better?"

-------------
(Is she on top or underneath him?)

Hinata did scream, and didnt even need Alex to tell her to. Her small pussy wrapped tightly around Alex's larger cock, making her feel both pain and pleasure as it was all jammed into her. She moaned and screamed as Alex's searched for her G spot, and once he found it and began to attack it it nearly drove her insane with pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)