Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((Just one question, what world should we go to with extremely girly boys? Here in Naruto, the only person I can think of is....Deidara from the Akatsuki))

Ino cried as she saw Sakura was now in a similar role as her, but that was ended with a loud moan as she came again and laid another egg. "R-really Master? I'm your favorite?" Hinata asked, blushing. "T-thank you. Y-you're my favorite Master," she stated, adorably.

-------------

The Alexs glared at Tenten, and all of them stepped back slowly. "Now, now, Tenten. You don't have to do this? We can heal that wound of yours. We can bring you back to your village. Our Master can't come to you, he's busy right now," one clone said. "Just take it easy..."

-------------

As the first clone wrestled tongues with Ino, the other one grabbed her breasts with his free hand and suddenly her B sized tits began to grow bigger. Skyrocketing pass C, D, E, and F, before finally slowing down at G sized tits. "There, that's much better right?" the clone smiled as he squeeze Ino's new, huge tits as she kissed the other clone.

-------------

Pre cum filled Sakura as Alex began to finger Hinata as he licked her. Already he was feeling the urge to fill Sakura with his seed, like he had filled Hinata. His cock only seemed to grow in size within the pink haired girl, and he pushed his tongue as deep as it could go into Hinata's pussy, pushing in two fingers from each hand as he licked her wet cunt, wanting her to cum on his face.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(hmmm...good question. I dunno)

Mike smiled and kissed her lips. "I know. Now stay here and look after these two, make sure they dont try anything stupid or you will all be punished." He then oped another portal and stepped through. On the other side was the room he had left Rukia in. "Rukia, are you still in her my love?" He asked into the darkness before flicking on the lights.

----------

Tenten spat and waved the scroll threateningly. "Im going to give you EXACTLY five minutes to get your master down here! IF you dont then I swear by my life that I will kill us all!" Tenten backed into a corner so she would not be sneaked up on again and waited, counting the seconds in her head.

--------------

Ino screamed and pulled away from the kiss now that the Kunai was no longer at her neck. "What are you doing to me?!" She cried, seeing her enlarged breasts, way to large to move quickly with. "Put them back!" she growled, knowing that there was a reason there was no ninja with G cups, not even her hokage.

-------------

Hinata and Sakura moaned into each other's mouths as they continued their kiss, Sakura slowly lowering herself onto her master. Hinata felt like someone had lit her pussy aflame with pleasure and her breasts throbbed with need. Each nipple was now a rock hard peak, wanting to be touched by more than the air. Sakura was much the same and moaned hugged Hinata so that their breasts mashed together as they were fucked and as they kissed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Master Alex! Master Alex, come out it's an emergency!" a clone yelled, knocking on the door rather loudly. Alex let out a very angry growl, and had no choice, but to push the girls off of him with his great strength. "Ladies, I'll be right back," he growled. "Don't worry, I'm not mad at either of you," he said, and before he left, moved his hands over Sakura's chest. Suddenly, like Hinata, her tits began to grow to much greater sizes, going to G, at the very least, as did her ass, doubling in size. Her hair also grew longer, reaching to her waist. "Hinata, help your fellow slut ease into her new body!" Alex ordered as he walked out of the room.

"Sir, Tenten escaped and-" the clone was quickly interrupted as Alex walked over to Tenten and roared, making the whole place shake. "What the hell is going on here!?" As he stood in front of her, completely naked, his cock still erect and covered in Sakura's juices, as was his mouth, with a little bit of Hinata's pussy juice on his face.

"...Think he knows he's naked?" one clone asked.

"I think he's too pissed off to care..."

-------------

"Why should we? You look hell of a lot hotter now! Do her ass now!" one clone ordered. The other nodded, and squeeze Ino's ass, sealing her chakra to a very low point as a tattoo appeared on her ass.

One phrase on each cheek, ALEX'S SLUT on the right, and ALEX'S LOVER on the left. The blond girl's ass also grew a bit in size, and sensitivity. "Much better," he smiled.

"What the hell is going on here!?" a familiar voice screamed as the room shook.

"Oh great, looks like your fellow slut pissed off the Master," a clone sighed. "She's in trouble."

----------------

"Yes, Master," a voice replied as Rukia, obediently walked over to him, not even looking at him yet, thinking she wasn't allowed to. "What...what do you need from me, Master?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tenten fell over and continued to bleed on the floor still holding the scroll in her good hand. She was looking dangerously pale, and the amount of blood on the floor was alarming. Sauske soon appeared next to Alex sword drawn as he looked around for a threat. "I...I demand y...y...you let us go." Tenten said weakly, not out of fear but out of the sheer amount of blood she was loosing. She would have patched it with a piece of clothes by now if she could, but dared not take her hand off the scroll for even a second.

-------------

Ino wiggled her ass as she tried to keep it from being touched but could do little tied up. She gasped as she felt it grow and become more sensitive. "Stop touching me! Put me back to normal!" She demanded, snapping at them when ever they came close. She was not above anything anymore, she had to escape, or at least get one god bite in. Even Alex's roar didnt distract her, in fact she used the distraction to try to get a bite on the clone in front of her, aiming for his right arm. IF she got him she would bit as hard as she could.

----------------

(Didnt I leave Rukia in a tentacle room so she wouldnt be lonely? I didnt turn that of did I?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Oh right. I forgot))

When Mike looked down, he saw there were tentacles all over her feet. She was standing before him, but the tentacles were still petting her body, and a small one was currently fucking her pussy. "Help..." she begged, crying slightly, the tentacles holding her up. She had felt orgasm after orgasm, and was now very tired.

-----------

Damn it! Sauske, can you get her to stop bleeding? Alex's voice asked from within Sauske's mind. I could try a soul possession jutsu. Maybe you're fast enough to snatch that school away from her. I would prefer, now having Mike fix another of my mistakes the voice said, even though the Uchiha boy probably didn't understand that last part. [i]Any ideas, Mr. Uchiha?[i]

-------------

"OW! SHE BIT ME!" one clone screamed.

"Heh, amateur!" the other laughed, and tried to put a ball gag on the girl. "Come on, hold still land take it!" the clone ordered. As the other puleld his arm away, holding it as it bled slightly.

"Damn bitch!" he growled, and used his other hand to rub Ino's tits. "Can't wait until Master takes away your virginity.
Mike smiled and walked over to Rukia, gently taking her from the tentacles, which retreated away from him when he wished them to. He held her bridal style in his arm and smiled down at her body, slick with sweat and slime. "How do you feel love?" He asked her.

------------

Sauske shrugged. "I cant get the scroll away from her, not when she is holding it like that." He said punitively. "But dont worry, she wont use it." He said as he calmly walked towards her. Tenten looked as though nothing were happening and stayed still even as Sauske walked up to her and gently opened her hand, taking the scroll and walking back to Alex with it, handing it to him. Suddenly, Tenten, who had not moved and inch, gasped and closed her hand, finding nothing but air there. "Wha-what happened?!" She said in a panicked voice as she looked around herself for the scroll. Sauske's blood line trait had easily taken over Tenten's mind and frozen it temporarily so that he could take the scroll from her. Now Tenten was just a small frightened child, bleeding to death in front of an army of people who were stronger than her.

---------------

Ino shook her head around vigorously, despite the pressure it created between her legs. "No! Get away!" She screamed, doing her best to keep the ball gag out of her mouth. But eventually she would be caught and the gag would go in. She screamed from behind it and bit it but she could not get it loose.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Tired, Master," the girl whimpered in his arms. "But...if you acquire something of me, then so be it..." she added, resting in his arms.

---------

"...You couldn't have done that sooner?" Alex sighed as give clones ran up to Tenten, tying her hands and legs together, while the fifth went to healing her wound. "Search her! Put a seal on her, and put her in a new room!" he ordered the clone, who searched Tenten's body of any scrolls, weapons, or anything else. They also placed a seal on her butt, much like Ino and Sakura had.

"Sauske, may I ask you a question? I remember you saying, Orochimaru wanted to talk to me. Why did he want to?" Alex asked the warrior, still completely naked.

---------

"Much better!" the clones laughed and they continued to molest Ino, squeezing and slapping her body. "Hey, we better stop before we break her in," a clone said. "Guess you're right. See ya, slut," the other smiled, and kissed Ino's nose, before the two went back to the door, standing near it, looking at Ino.
Mike smiled and carried her into the room with Hinata and the others. "Meet your fellow sluts." He said, laying her down on the bed. He then looked at Hinata and said "Come here Hinata, lick this slut clean, she had had a long day." He ordered.

--------------

Tenten didnt resist, quickly losing consciousness. Soon she was thrown into a new room, stripped and marked. She groaned softly in her sleep, weak from blood loss and pain.

--------------

"Later." Sauske said with a wave of his hands. "We can speak when you are clothed...and somewhat cleaner." He said before disappearing.

-------------

Ino screamed and struggled the whole time until they finally left her alone. She fell onto her side and turned so that her back was to them, depriving them of a view, or so she thought, unaware of what was printed on her ass. She then began to shudder a little and although it was a little chilly in the room, the real reason was because she was crying to herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Huh? Oh. I see," Alex chuckled as he realized he was naked. He shrugged, and walked back to his room, to get back to playing with Hinata and Sakura.

------------

Rukia was already in a sleep like state, so when Hinata walked over, and began to obediently lick her fellow slut's body, she moaned and whispered. "Master..." she said, moaning, believing Hinata was her Master, as the Hyuuga girl kissed and licked her small tits. "Thank you...Master."
Hinata and Sakura were still on the bed, kissing and fondling each other. Sakura had already came three times due to her sensitive body and was currently in the 69 position with Hinata. they both hungrily licked each other, trying to get the other to cum first.

-------------

Mike smiled and stroked Hinata's back and ass as she worked. "Your welcome my dear slut." He said. He then walked over to Ino and sat down next to her bed. He began to play with her tits and said "So Ino, how does it feel to be a mommy?" He asked mockingly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)