Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"I- I am?" Lacia purred, blushing lightly under her fur from Ereth's compliment as she walked beside him. "Thanks! Hear that Nera? I'm cute! Nero! Nero? Shoot, I can't rub it in his face!" She pouted, freezing as she spotted food, her eyes widening and shimmering at the sight. "Eeee! Eats!" She squeaked, and pounced the nearest table.

Nera giggled at Mar's reaction, glad that Vook answered her question for her. She spotted Nero not far away sitting amongst some of the darker looking dragons silently, listening to one of them speaking intently as he munched on some unknown meat.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Not very subtle are you?" Cyan asked glancing up at Mar.

"Aww, I wanted to Dance with Dot." Shadow pouted a bit, "Oh well, sure there're plenty of cute Dragon ladies that would love to dance with this hunka wolf."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hehe, alrighty, but keep it down, Katt." Vook giggled, her tail swishing a bit as she took Katt's paw and walked onto the dance floor, where a few other couples were already dancing. "Alrighty...let's dance!" she said with a smile, taking Katt's other paw and pulling the feline close, causing their chests to press together as the dragoness slowly moved her feet, taking the feline with her.

"Heheh, cute and hungry, I take it?" Ereth chuckled as he followed Lacia over to the table, crossing his arms over his muscular chest. "I'm on a diet, at least, until this whole celebration is over!" he added with a grin.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Not in my dictionary, but I can always improvise." Mar replied with a grin, stood straight while still holding Cyan softly and was about to start dancing her before the fire that lit the room up suddenly went out, "Hey, what tha?!" he gasped in surprise.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: AWL Kitt was the one that wanted to dance, Katt was at the sushi table.

IC:

"Oh darn, looks like the party's starting." Cyan said smiling a bit in the darkness, Saved by the blackout. she giggled a bit.

"Hey, what happened to the lights?" Katt asked, her eyes quickly adjusting so she could see as clear as if it was day.

"Is this part of the ceremony?" Kitt asked confused, her eyes also adjusting, "I can't imagine dancing and eating would be easy in the dark, or can dragons see in the dark too?" she asked curiously.

"AHH!" Shadow shouted out as he banged his legs against a table, "What's going on?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Might need to stall this since Ray's gonna be afk for a good while. F'Nerah's sort of a special char in my script.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh my g- this is amazing green ham!" Lacia declared, staring down the large peace of meat she had taken a big bite out of with ferocious intensity, before holding it up to Ereth. "-This is ham, right? Actually, I'm too hungry to care! This is delicious!" She grinned up at the large, muscular dragon lightly. "Like you!"

Nero looked around briskly, his vision perfect in the dark from having lived in a pitch black forest for the majority of his life. Something was up, and judging by everyone's reactions, its not part of the celebration.

F'Nerah's wings blazed out of her shoulders, the light from the flames pooling over the hollow as she lifted off the ground and above the crowds. "Elders! What is happening?" She called out at her fellow Elder Dragons, her wings flickering and flaring brighter and duller with her emotion. "Yue Uzumaki! The Aeon Dragon! Where is he!?" She called out to the crowds, her attention immediately shifting to her main priority; the new Aeon Dragon.

Lacia looked a little frightened. She wasn't fond of the dark, but she was surrounded by so many dragons, she didn't feel the need to be particularly frightened of anything. There are big, powerful dragons all around me! I shouldn't be afraid of anything, I'm not alone in da- ooh, fire-light! Nera's wings sure are beautiful... and intimidating. Yeah. Perfect combo! She thought to herself, giggling.

OOC: I'll try to post as often as I can in between random tests, homework and projects! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Kitt, Katt, they're both sexy kitties, I can't tell them apart.

IC:

Ereth chuckled softly, opening his maw and closing it again around the meat, before pulling his head back, swallowing up the rest of the meat, leaving just a bare bone in Lacia's hand. "Tastes like it, so it must be." he said, sticking his tongue out playfully.

Vook quickly acted, throwing her arm up towards the ceiling, a large orb of light shooting out and stopping at the ceiling, in the middle of the room, illuminating everything once more. "What in the hell is going on here?!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Kitt's the one with the huge knockers. *Piano falls on his head*

Katt: *Holding a pair of scissors next to a thick chord* Gee, now how'd that happen?

IC:

"AHH!" Katt and Kitt both cried out in surprise from the sudden light, their eyes taking in enough to hurt slightly.

"Ah, little warning next time." Katt said, rubbing her eyes.

"Owww," Kitt blinked a few times, "What's going on? Is this part of the festival.

"Wow you guys have some wild parties. So this the part were where we hook up with others in the dark?" Shadow asked.

"No this is the part where we try to find out what the heck is going on." Cyan said, "This isn't normal." she added.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I love how Nerah and Vook duke it out to see who can re-iluminate the area more :3

I love you guys! *Hug*

IC:

"Huh, Yue, wha?" Mar repeated as he heard F'Nerah, blinking a few times as he looked over to where the red dragoness was staring at, there were the elders, three were knocked over and the other two were half-frozen. "I don't think this is part of the celebration anymore." He murmured out loud, his pupils shaking as he heard all the other dragons whisper and freak out at the fact it only had taken a few seconds for the five strong dragon elders to be incapacitated. "Hey, I don't see the silver one. Where's the guy?!" he asked F'Nerah as if he was expecting her to know, "Didn't he head in with the old guys?!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad