Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
Ada panted deeply as her orgasm slowly declined as she leaned back against Kyo's chest. Her insides continued to grip at both of their members while the last of juices gushed out of her cunny. The vixen then looked up towards Kyo and smiled lightly. "Hmmm...let it all out, Kyo."

Crimson laid back and took a breather as well, still a bit in awe of they had all done. His member continued to fill his sister's hotbox as the last of his essence leaked out. After a few moments, he uttered softly, "You're wonderful, sis."

Ada then smirked downwards and told her brother, "I had fun as well, brother." She then returned to leaning back against the dragon, her tail hugging him softly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As the last of his orgasm was milked out by her inner walls, Kyosan gasped softly as he remained deeply in her and chuckled softly- wrapping his arms warmly around her while chuckling. "Mmhh... got to admit, pet is right. You're stunning, student." He chuckled, giving her an affectionate lick to her cheek.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hehe, you boys are sweet." Ada grinned softly before she pulled herself off of their members before she laid back against Kyo, nuzzling his chest softly. "Mmhh, I could use a bath after that, I'm a real mess down there," she declared with a chuckle. "Is there a place to clean up around here, teacher?"

"Yeah, a bath would be nice after a few days of traveling, master. Please?" Crimson sat up and hugged both his sister and Kyo while his tail wagged lightly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhh... I thought you'd ask about that sometime..." The dragon gave a soft chuckle, murring from the gentle nuzzling as he managed to slip from both of them, walking towards a large doorway on the other side while beckoning them to follow. "I keep a special little... place, to myself."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hehe, well I'm glad you're willing to share, teacher." Ada smiled softly as she followed Kyo towards the door across the central cavern, her tail swishing softly.

"Great, I could use a good scrubbing." Crimson smirked while following along the other side of Kyo towards the doorway, waiting for him to continue to lead them further inside.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As all three headed through the doorway, Kyosan welcomed them to the room- a gigantic cavern with a tall roof, and underneath the gigantic hole in the roof was an enormous pool of water. Purely clean and topped to the brim, the dragon approached the edge of the lake and dived his claw deep into the lake.

Within seconds the entire lake began to bubble smoothly and ripple, steam rising up into the height of the cavern. "There we go... let's get in and enjoy then."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Heh, invitation accepted, master. Thanks." Crimson grinned as he jumped into the hot waters, sighing as he felt his body being purified by the steamy aqua.

"You could try showing a little self control, brother." Ada shook her head before she slowly dipped her foot in, testing the water before she started to enter as well, giving a sigh of relief from the feel of the hot spring waters. "Ahh, thank you, Kyo. It's real relaxing in here." She then smiled towards him and suggested, "Well, don't just stand there, handsome. Come join us."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Grinning as he pulled his claw back up, the dragon took a moment- before diving into the pool, the centre being slightly deeper and allowing him to safely land as he swam up, his head emerging from the water before approaching the side once more. "Ahh... nothing like a good dip." He chuckled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada groaned as she was splashed by the water when Kyo dived in. "Why is it all the guys I meet are immature?" She then sighed and returned to enjoying her bath, feeling herself calming down after a few short moments.

"Bleh, don't be such a stick in the mud, sis." Crimson then relaxed in the large heated pool of water, swimming slowly on his back. He then looked over and smirked slightly towards Kyo before asking him, "So what else is on the agenda today, master?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, I don't know to be honest," Kyosan sighed happily, resting his back softly as he let the lower half of his body slowly drift up and float in the water gently- his muscles slowly relaxing while the steam circled around him. "Originally, I had nothing planned for most of the day. But since you came back, I've been thinking. We can't just stay here really all the time, can we?" He chuckled lightly. "After all, it'd be boring doing all the things possible here, then running out of things."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds