Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Ahhh! Stop! Pull it out!" Ren yelled angrily as she struggled beneath him. "I will not be broken! Your insane Hunter!" She screamed as she tried to bite at him or at least kick him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Love can bring out both the best, and worst of us," growled Hunter as he continued to fuck Ren, grabbing her legs and squeezing them. "For Grace, I will burn through Heaven, freeze Hell, destroy everything! That is love," he whispered as he unleashed his aroma from his skin.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ren swooned and moaned as she was fucked and as Hunter's aroma suddenly ceased her. "Please...stop..." She begged him, seeming, for a split second, so much like Grace when Hunter had tried to force himself on her. "There has to be....another way." she moaned.

----------

Silvia moaned and came again and again from Alex's passionate love making, making Angy cum over and over as well. "Master, my master..." The pokemon moaned softly, shuddering around his cock as another orgasm grew within her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"There is. Submit to your perverted, and submissive nature. Obey me, and become a slave! Take Mike as your Master, and help me get back my love!" Hunter half growled, half moaned. He then closed his eyes, and imagined Grace was the one he was fucking. This caused his cock to grow, and harden even more as he wildly fucked Ren.

----------

Silvia, you can stop now. Let Angy rest, and you and I make love, Alex lustfully thought. If Silvia obeyed, he would oull out of her and spin her around so they were face to face. He then kissed her lips passionatly, and returned to fucking his pussy, the wet, cunt of his one true love causing his cock to grow and harden even further. Silvia...Oh I love you he thought as he pushed his tongue into her mouth an fucked her pussy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ren screamed and bit her lip so hard it bled. "Stop! Stop you bastard! Your hurting me! Get off me!" She yelled, despite her nipples hardening and her pussy becoming slicker for him.

----------

Silvia moaned and embraced her master as he turned her around and fucked her needing body. She was already getting a little faint from all her moving around and fucking but she could never disappoint her master. She moaned and thrust against him as best she could, even as his cock became larger inside her tight pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Oh how I missed this Alex thought, taking in Silvia's scent, her soft skin, her tight, wet pussy. "I love you Silvia, I love you like a husband loves a wife. You are mine. My property, my woman, my lover, my slave, my slave, my whore, my cum dump! Tell me I own you! Say it!" he moaned, his orgasm nearing as he unleashed the lust that had built since Silvia was gone.

-----------

Ren was suddenly slapped by Hunter, and he growled as he fucked her father. "Shut up, bitch! Look at you! Nipples hard, pussy wet! You will obey your owner, and your owner is...Mike!" he yelled, fucking her. "Behave, and you'll feel good. Be a bad bitch, and suffer," he said, before suddenly reaching down one of his hands and forcing one, then two fingers into her asshole.
"You own me master, I am yours, your slave, your property, your cum dump!" Silvia moaned softly, hugging Alex close. "Please never leave me again master." She whispered afterward, never wanting any other man to touch her ever again.

----------

Ren suddenly arched her back and came hard, crying out as she did. She had never had anything in her ass before, and the new feeling sent her over the edge. She panted softly, her eyes closed, as she tried to recover from her sudden orgasm. Slowly though, she managed to gasp, "Never..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Silvia!" Alex screamed as his seed shot into Silvia's womb, possibly, giving her the child she always wanted. The human held her tightly for as long as he could, kissing her skin and licking her white flesh. I love you, Silvia. I love you more than anything else in all the worlds he whispered, as he slowly pulled his dick out of her and held her in his arms. He then slowly looked up and looked at Serenity. The tentacle had already pulled away from her and he said, "I'm sorry, Serenity, I hope you don't feel I ignored you," he said as he petted his lover's body.

---------

"Then you seek to be punished!" Hunter growled as he pushed in a third finger, then a fourth, painfully fingering Ren's asshole. "Submit! Submit! It is hopeless! Your old life is gone, you will serve Master Mike! SUBMIT!" he screamed.
Silvia cuddled into Alex as he held her and was asleep in seconds, breathing softly into his chest. Serenity was still lying on the bed, wet with the cum from Alex's tentacle. She smiled weakly and shook her head slowly. "My role is whatever role you set for me master. Please dont stop on my account, I could never forgive myself if I became an inconvenience." She was currently to weak to shape shift into a taller form of herself and so she remained small, but that didnt mean that she couldnet be pleasured. Serenity had been locked in that cell for nearly a week and a half, and had then been held basically captive by Angy. She may have never even felt pleasure in her entire life.

---------------

Ren cried out and began to sob despite herself. Her virgin ass was soon bleeding from being overstretched and she wiggled furiously to try to escape. But she would not submit, she would not give up. Her head began to loll and it was clear that if Hunter did not give her a moment to rest, she would pass out again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter growled at her and pulled back, taking his fingers out of her and glaring at her. "A shame. In another world, you and I may have been friends, but I will not lose my Grace! Not because of you. She is perfection! You are imperfect. I will break you, and then I will be reunited with my love. I will...Just you wait and see," he growled, pulling his cock out of her and gently petting her breasts, wiping his blood covered fingers on her fur.

--------------------

"I wish there was a way for me to pleasure you, without hurting you. But you're so small," he sighed, and gently kissed her forehead. "Its not your fault though. You're a very good girl, and if we find a way to make you grow bigger in size, then I will take that chance to make love with you, as will Silvia," he said, petting her head with his finger as he laid Silvia down on the bed.