Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Ren whimpered weakly, no longer awake. She was completely beyond exhausted. Half an hour ago she had been ready to pass out, now she seemed hardly alive. She would most likely be very sore when she woke up and need a shower from all the cum. Aside from that all that was left to do was wait for her to wake up.

(Time skip?)
----------------

Silvia nodded and got up, walking over to Angy and licking up all the cum on her unconscious form. As she did she slowly fingered her, making her moan softly as her head lolled to one side. Silvia kept her mind incapacitated so she could not move or speak, though she could still feel the pleasure, even of none of her other senses were working.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Timeskip))

Hunter leaned against the wall, taking a little dognap as Ren slept, awaiting her to awaken, hoping she had been broken down enough so he could save what really mattered. His Grace.

-------------

Alex smiled and moved behind Silvia, rubbing his cock against her wet cunt. "Silvia, my love, pleasure Angy as I pleasure you. Kiss her wet cunt, lick it, push your tongue into her," he ordered as he rubbed his cock against Silvia, before slowly pushing into her pussy, moaning as he did.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
A few hours later Ren would stir. She looked around in a dazed fashion and tried to move but found she was 1. very sore, and 2. very tied up. "Wha-Whats happening?" she asked suddenly as she began to struggle harder. "What the hell!? Whats going on?!" She yelled, squirming and shaking, falling off the side of the bed in the process as she continued her violent struggling.

-----------

Silvia obeyed and moaned into Angy's pussy as she felt her own silt be penetrated by Alex. She moaned and licked all over Angy's dripping pussy and shot her tongue in and out, teasing her and pleasuring her greatly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter yawned and growled as he was awaken. He hated being waken up. He looked at Ren and smiled as she tried to break free of being tied up. "Enjoying yourself, Ren? You were most certainly a good fuck, or...don't you remember how we fucked each other so?"

------------

Alex's hands grabbed Silvia's tits, squeezing and playing with them as he fucked, his pre cum entering his lover's body. His tentacles began to play with Angy's tits, squeezing them and smacking them around as another tentacle went into a drawer and pulled out a digital camera. It began to record them as they fucked they had a threesome with the angel.

Silvia, can you influence Angy's thoughts? Make her believe something I tell? the human asked, trying to focus his mind enough to send message, even through the massive pleasure of feeling Silvia's big tits and wet pussy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ren paused for a second and sniffed herself. "We...Hunter...You raped me!?" She screamed, struggling twice as hard now. "How could you?! I thought you were an honorable man! Why?!" She screamed. She struggled hard for several minutes and then became tired again, her body sore and worn from her rough sex with Hunter. "What did you do to me?!" he growled.

-------------

Silvia paused for a moment before responding. I can try master She said as she moaned thrust against Alex's cock, loving how it filled her up so wonderfully. She wiggled and moaned, eating Angy out as the Angel lay back, her eyes closed as she moaned softly with them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Why? Because of Grace, Ren. I will break you for her, I would do almost anything for her. You are nothing, compared to her," Hunter replied. "As to what I did, I fucked you. I fucked you hard, and well. You were crying out for me to give you more. I should go tell Mike what a slut you are."

---------

Good...But later. For now, let me enjoy your body Alex thought, and continued to fuck Silvia, slapping and squeezing her cute butt. He also leaned down, kissing Silvia's hair and neck, licking her neck. Mike has made you unclean, Silvia. It's my duty to clean your body. To wash away the impure things Mike did to my adorable, lover...
"Y-You liar!" Ren screamed, shaking again, trying to break her bindings. "I dont remember a thing! What did you do to me?! and why are you doing what Mike says?! We can beat him, we can save Grace ourselves! You cant let him win!" She growled and struggled hard for a few more seconds before she became tired again.

--------------

Silvia trembled at the mention of Mike. Im sorry Im so dirty master. I would have sooner killed myself! But...he didnt...even let me move once on my own. She moaned softly as she was kissed and licked and as her cute butt was squeezed softly. Her soft pale skin had goosebumps as she waited for her master to do more for her as she licked and sucked on Angy's pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I gave you my child," he lied. "I fucked you harder, better, and wilder than anyone has before. You were begging me to continue. Calling me Master," Hunter smiled. "I believe I can show you, if you want."

-------

Don't be sorry, Silvia. It's Master's fault. He'll make it up to you. When Angy is gone, and Hunter has his love back, you and I will spend as much time as we can together, Hunter said, and grabbed Silvia's tits and thrusted as fat he could, filling Silvia with his seed, before returning to fucking her pussy, even as his cum shot into her.
"Stop!" Ren screamed. "Hunter, stop! Stop the lies, stop the rape! Just think! He is only one human! We can beat him! We can trick him! You can still Save Grace without doing this!" Ren struggled as hard as she could for a moment and then went limp, panting and covered in sweat. "Please, just listen!"

--------------

Silvia screamed in ecstasy and came hard as her master filled her up. A second later Angy came as well and Silvia licked it all up. She moaned softly and began to thrust against Alex again as he continued to fuck her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You don't get it, do you? I don't care about truth, or lies, good and evil, you or even my kingdom! Everything, pales in comparison to Grace. She is perfection, and you are not. For her, I will do anything!" he yelled, before grabbing her and placing her back on the bed, and revealing his wolf dick to Ren, which was semi hard from watching Ren struggle. "And I will make you realize your position!" he shouted, before slamming his dick into Ren's pussy, his cock growing as it entered her.

-----------

Alex smiled and continued to fuck Silvia, his cock growing and hardening until it became harder than ever before. His fear of Silvia, his time away from her, it turned into lust for his perfect slave, and he wildly fucked Silvia, his large, hard cock going in and out of her, balls smacking against her. "I love you Silvia. I love you, my perfect little slut!" he moaned.