Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Inn)

Solia closed her eyes peacefully. "Mmm, I couldn't be more comfortable, love," she sighed in bliss. She hadn't realized how much tension had built up in her back. "Um, maybe you could keep that up? Perhaps you could rub a bit firmer? My back's not feeling so good, and your paws are like magic..."

(Aqueorlitus)

A flame of a candle in the kitchen flickered to life. Standing in the kitchen were the old lady and Alexander. The Restocasian boy let out a sigh of relief and sheathed his dagger. "I apologize for startling you, old lady. I imagined you a miscreant searching for treasure or the sort."

The old lady seemed to have calmed down from the surprise. "I'd feel sorry for any villain who came to my humble home in search of treasure," she spoke softly. "There is nothing in this house of value except your lives." She went back to what she was doing which turned out to be cooking.

"What are you making?" Alexander asked curiously.

"I'm making my famous maple syrup hot cakes," the old lady replied, her voice tranquil. "I'm hoping the smell will arouse your friends." She chuckled.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

"Of course, honey...Maybe a little massage would do..." He said near whisper as caressing Solia's back couple of tines before pressing his thumb on certain spot near the spine and buttocks. Such pressure makes her muscle and nerves in relaxing position. "Feels good...?"

(Aqueorlitus)

In the bedroom, Mika still sleeping peacefully while embracing Ariadne. She could sniff a very delicious food from kitchen but it seems her tiredness locking her body to stay laid on the bed. "Mnnrrhh..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Solia cringed slightly, but soon felt her muscles relax. "Ahhhhh, that feels really good, Faiz," she sighed. As the massage continued, she moaned softly. "You're just too good at this, mrmmmnn," she managed. Her back was feeling better than it had in quite a while.

(Aqueorlitus)

Alexander waited patiently on the couch in the front room of the house sipping ginger tea that the old lady had kindly brewed for him. "Ah, great. I get paired with heavy sleepers. How the hell am I supposed to rely on them in battle?" He hushed when he heard footsteps approaching. It was the old lady with a plate of hot cakes drizzled with honey and a glass of cold milk. She set the plate in his lap and placed the glass of milk on the table in front of him.

"There you are, dearie," she said gently. "Yummy breakfast for such a brave warrior off to save the town." She handed the boy an aluminum fork.

"Hmm, aluminum? Still using this junk, I see," Alexander said with indifference. "Of course, it is no offense to you, kind lady. It's just that we use silver in Restocasia to make dishes and eatery."

From inside the room, Ariadne could hear pleasant conversation. Her nose wiggled slightly as the aroma of the delicious breakfast penetrated her nostrils.

The OCA

"I'm glad to hear it...Mika taught me the basic guidelines in massage so myself and my sister can massage each other...as well as others, especially you, honey..." Faiz smiled, nuzzling her neck. "So, what else you want me to do...? He asked.

(Aqueorlitus)

Mika's nose can't stand the nice smell of hot cakes and slowly open her eyes before yawning softly by covering her mouth. Then, she lifts her body and sitting at the edge of the bed, nudging Ariadne's shoulder with her tail. "Wake up, cutie..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

"Well, if you're going to do my back, I think my shoulders might get jealous," she replied cutely. "I mean, there's no reason they should be left out of the party." She patted her shoulders gently with her hands. Outside the window, the wind was going crazy. The slapping of the inn's sign down below ceased as it was ripped off and sent flying through the air. Of course, Solia wasn't paying attention to any of it. She awaited in eagerness for her shoulders to get some treatment from Faiz.

(Aqueorlitus)

Ariadne groaned. "That time already?" she said as she sat up and got out of bed. "That was a terrible sleep. I'm glad you were with me or I might not have gotten any sleep at all." She smiled at Mika. "Mmmm, something smells good. Shall we go and get some food? I'm sure we'll need it for our good deed for today," she added.

The OCA

"You're right...I should massage every inch of your body so they receive equal treatment..." Faiz chuckles as putting his big paws on both of her shoulders, massage gently while his thumbs pressed on certain spot to relax her nerves. His tails do it's job by brushing Solia's legs and her back.

(Aqueorlitus)

"I would feel the same thing as you did, cutie..." Mika smiled as stood up and cuddles Ariadne. "Come...It seems they're waiting for us..." With that, the dragoness leads Ariadne out of the bedroom towards the living room, before spotted Alexander and the old woman. "...Good Morning, good afternoon, good night to you. I have to say that because of the storm blocks the sunlight..." Mika giggles.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Solia sighed softly as Faiz massaged her shoulders. She felt all of her muscles relax, as if the tension of their weary endeavor was released like caged birds. Of course, Solia wouldn't want to see the tension ever again. "Mrmm, keep it up, Faiz," Solia spoke passionately. "That feels sooo good, I can hardly stand it."

(Aqueorlitus)

The old lady laughed at Mika's comment from the kitchen. "I reckon it would be morning time, dearie," she said happily. "At least, we're going to pretend it is." A loud boom of thunder echoed throughout the city and the house shook slightly.

A worried look chanced upon Alexander's face. "Does the thunder do that often?"

The old lady chuckled. "Only when we opt to talk about it. You can't blame it for wanting to be part of the conversation as well. You two girls have a seat and I'll bring you some breakfast."

Ariadne shrugged her shoulders and took a seat on the couch on the opposite end from where Alexander was sitting, leaving the middle part for Mika to sit down on.

The OCA

"As you wish, my princess..." Faiz in the meantime, feel calm seeing Solia in such a good mood and relaxed as his big paws gently massage her shoulders. Slowly, his furry fingers squeezing and massaging her arms down to her palms and fingers, his tails kept on caressing her legs and back. "It seems you're enjoying the massage, honey.." He said near whisper, smiled.

(Aqueorlitus)

"Oh, good morning, then." Mika said as take a seat on the empty space, between Ariadne and Alexander. "Good morning, Alex. Having enough rest?" She asked with a smile crossed her cheek while stretching her arms, legs and tail in sitting position before letting out a sigh of relief.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

"I'm more than enjoying it," she replied, her eyes shut tight in pleasure. "I think you're a little too good at this," she added and giggled. "I don't care where you got the skill as long as I can keep feeling like this." She sighed again and her muscles suddenly tensed up. The massage was doing more than making her feel relaxed. She blushed. "Y-you might wanna stop now," she commented. "I'm starting to feel a different kind of pleasure now." She blushed even more.

(Aqueorlitus)

Alexander looked at the dragoness questioningly. "You seem awfully happy. Are you not aware of the task at hand for today?"

The old lady shuffled into the room with two plates of hotcakes, just like Alexander was already eating. "Mika is just trying to make the best out of this dreary morning," she said as she handed the plates to Mika and Ariadne. "Right, dearie?"

The OCA

"It's my specialty...Mika taught me some of them and I learn the rest by experience...In fact, I can massage you at anytime as you like, princess..." The wolf stated as slowly stopped massage as Solia requested. "Oops...I might press on certain spot that might stimulate you to that part..." He giggles, embrace Solia closer with his tails coiling on her legs. "Shall we get some sleep then...?"

(Aqueorlitus)

Mika look to Alexander, a smile still appeared. "I am aware of that, Alex... In fact, it's not good if we do the task in stress and out of mood." The dragoness said as agreed the old lady's statement, as well as thanked for the food. "Yeah, the old lady was right...It's become a habit for my brother and myself after a long journey as assassin and bounty hunters..."

With that, Mika clap and met both her claws and say 'hanks for the food' before indulge the hotcakes slowly. "Mnnrrhh...so delicious..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds