Bondage queens.
07-29-2009, 04:09 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
When it was nearly dawn, the dragoness came back downstairs quietly, making almost no noise at all as she approached the feline. Hah...I knew she wouldn't last overnight. she thought with a smirk, seeing the toy on the floor, along with a puddle of juices. Now to wait for my pet to wake... she thought, sitting down on top of a nearby box and crossing her legs, watching the feline for any signs of movement.
07-29-2009, 05:55 PM,
Silvia was soon brought to near orgasm by her mistress's skilled hands and she was biting her lip cutely to keep from coming to quickly. "Mistress...I...Im gonna cum..." She moaned through gasps of pleasure. She wiggled and squirmed and arched her back as she neared her ever closing climax. Little Silvia would not last much longer.
07-29-2009, 06:00 PM,
Katt hung lifelessly in her bonds, the only sign that she was still alive was the rythmic rise and fall of her chest, beyond exhausted after a long night of countless orgasm, her crotch and inner thighs covered in her juices.

"It's alright sweetie, go ahead and let it go," Mindy cooed, lovingly kissing her on the lips, her fingers sliding out of her ass so give her nothing but pleasure.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

07-30-2009, 09:38 AM,
"Mm...silly slut..." Vook grinned, leaning over and picking up the toy from the floor, placing it back in the box, before crossing her arms in her lap, looking up at the hanging feline. "Wake up, my cat slut...your Mistress wishes to speak with you."
07-30-2009, 10:32 AM,
As soon as Mindy kissed Silvia's lips she felt herself go over the edge and arched her back beautifully as her glistening body shook from the largest orgasm she had ever experienced in her life. The power of it took her breath away and touched her very core as she screamed in ecstasy. Her love juices gushed out of her virgin hole and her but clenched around Mindy's fingers. Every muscle in her body tightened up for a few seconds before finally she rode out the main wave of it and laid down in a heap, exhausted from the intense orgasm.
07-30-2009, 03:50 PM,
"Ugh, t-tired," Katt groaned, her arms feeling like they were on fire from supporting her weight for so long, "Arms, hurt."

Mindy rolled off of Silvia, lying down next to her, hugging her gentley, "Mmm, I didn't think you could be any sexier, but when you cum, mmmm, I thought I was gonna just from your moaning." she cooed, nuzzling Silvia's cheek, "I love you Silvia," she smiled.

07-31-2009, 04:57 AM,
"Have a nice night, my pretty kitty?" Vook purred, standing up again, and moving in front of Katt, running a couple fingers over the feline's soaked cunt, and licking up the warm juices, murring softly from the sweet taste.
07-31-2009, 05:43 PM,
"Ugh, more used to a bed," Katt groaned, twisting her neck to try and get the crick out of it, shuddering in pleasure from Vook's finger brushing over her pussy, "Could you untie me? My arms really hurt." she asked, trying to look as cute and begging as possible.

08-01-2009, 01:55 PM,
"Of course not, slut, you disobeyed your Mistress." Vook grinned, flicking Katt's clit. "You didn't keep that toy in your slutty cunt like Mistress ordered you to..."
08-01-2009, 04:50 PM,
"I...love you...to...mistress..." The exhausted slave moaned softly. She hugged Mindy back weakly, closing her eyes for some sleep as Mindy's body helped to warm hers. Silvia had been through allot of new experiences in a short time and her mind was basically shutting down to try to catch up with it all. Aside from that, her young body was unused to the strain of such intense love making and begged for rest.