Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"Oh, sure. Guess your drunkness wore off." Mar chuckled, letting Katt down on the ground, "Though it's a pity. I liked feeling that behind against my chest." He grinned and then he noticed Cyan approaching with Shadow, "Excuse me, ladies." He said, practically dumping Lacia and Daisy on Ereth's arms. "Hell-o, hottie." Mar suddenly popped next to Cyan, his arms flexing as he casually posed, his tail coiling around Shadow's waist to pick him up in his left arm, "Doggy comes with me, sorry 'bout not leashing him. Did he trouble you?" he grinned to Cyan, smiling sensually to the dragon girl.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Fast metabolism," Katt groaned a bit as she held her head, "Doesn't help with the hangover," she groaned.

"Whoa, oh, heya Mar, wanna do something about your sister? She's acting weird." Shadow smiled.

"You know this mongrel?" Cyan growled, "This is why lesser species aren't allowed her, so uncivilized." she huffed, walking past Mar and joining the rest of the crowd.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aw, Shadow. You blew it." Mar scowled down at the wolf, dropping Shadow off, "That chick wasn't Dot. But she was hot! Check those hips out..." he followed Cyan with his sight, smirking lustfully.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sigh...men..." Vook giggled, shaking her head. "Come on, you guys. Let's go." she added, patting Mar's back gently before following with the crowd. "There's supposed to be a dance in a few minutes, so we'd better hurry!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"WEEEE!!" Lacia squealed as she was transferred from Mar to Ereth, her shirt going over her head and exposing her D-cup breasts. "Where'd everyone go? Who turned out the lights? BONER!?" She screamed, followed by a string of racist expletives targeting winged wolves.

Nero completely ignored her, mingling with the crowd instead.

F'Nerah jetted over the crowds, landing back with the group. "The new Aeon dragon sure is cute." She giggled. "Did any of you find Dot yet?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Ackpth-Hey!" Ereth growled, grasping Lacia's shirt and pulling it back down over her body. "Ugh! This is why I stay out of the bar!" he chuckled as he held the two women in his muscular arms.

"Well, no...where do you think she might have gone?" Vook looked over towards Mar, her tail swishing idly behind her. "She wouldn't have run off, does anyone remember the last place they saw her?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Yeah I came back here with her, she was acting weird though, probably in heat or something." Shadow shrugged.

"Can someone make him shutup, my headache's bad enough as is," Katt growled slightly.

"Yay more dancing," Kitt bounced excitedly, "Come on, I wanna learn some more dances." she smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Oooh, i like you too. Lacia, you go back to Mar, i want this one! Heeeeey! Don't try to outdo me! Gaaaaah!' Daisy screeched, throwing herself on top of Lacia in Ereth's arms.

'I thought we could be friends! I can't believe i was gonna leave you my favourite dress in my will! I'll show you!!' The girl screamed.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Lacia gasped as Ereth pulled her shirt back down. "Heyyy! You're pretty shexeh!" She giggled tipsily. "Eeee! Daisy! Watchoo doing on top of me? So many dragons here! Everyone's soooo hot!" She giggled. "Are all draggies naturally shexeh? Is it genetic? Omygosh I wanna breed with one and make lots of shexy kids!!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Heheh, we can get to that afterward, babe." Ereth grinned and winked to both girls, his tail swishing behind him. "There's more than enough of Ereth to go around!" he added. Heh...so much fun when they're drunk!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan