Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Jedrek chuckles as he starts to get out of the shower as well, drying himself off with his towel before noticing her wiggling butt. "Such a teaser pet." The dragon gives her butt a playful spank before he finishes drying himself. "Once you're done, lovely pet, meet me in the bedroom."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The human of ice slightly jump up and meeped adorably from the slap on her butt. "Alright master. I wonder what you have planned for us" she murmured adorably, and starts drying herself out.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I have some ideas. Don't you worry, lovely pet." Jedrek sits down on the bed and waits for his pet to finish drying off, his tail swishing lightly. He then started to explain his idea, "Pet, can you use your magic to change me into a dragoness?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva blinked surprised, finishing drying off her body and then nears the bed. "well I never gave it a try before." She thought for a while, sitting next to Jedreck. "But if you want, I do can try to use my powers in order to transform you into a dragoness. do you want it master?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes, I'd like to try being a dragoness, at least for a little while." Jedrek then kisses Shiva softly before looking at her with a small grin. "Go ahead, cutie, transform me."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"well let's see if I can do this" the human of ice giggled before then resting her hands on Jedreck's shoulder. Slowly, she transfered some of her energy to Jedreck in order to change his body. Few seconds after, and Jedreck's muscled body shaped to a more slender and feminine one, Jedreck was quickly changing to dragoness.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek murred softly once his body began it's transformation. His scales remained black and silver, but the rest of his body took on more feminine features. Her body quickly became slimmer and curvaceous, but remained athletic with a light amount of muscle. Her chest became larger with a pair of cute breasts while down below her pouch quickly became a rosy slit. The shadow dragoness wagged her tail a little before telling Shiva, "Oh, I think it worked, pet. How do I look?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva took a while to admire Jedreck's new body before giggling. "Oh you look wonderful..err mistress?" she poked her tongue out playfully. "ohhh and look, awie yours are way bigger than mine" Shiva commented while suddenly bringing her hands up to Jedreck's mounds, squeezing them slightly. "and really soft too" she added.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek giggled and murred softly before she explained to the icy mage, "Well, I am a dragoness, we are bigger than humans, lovely." The shadow dragoness then hugged Shiva closely with her breasts pushing against Shiva's, causing her to murr softly. "Does my pet have any ideas now?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva murred as well as their breasts pressed together. Grinning darkly, the ice girl stared at Jedreck. "well if my mistress would allow me, I'd love to explore my mistress' body and give her lots of pleasure" smiling innocently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions