Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

The wind had picked up considerably, and there was talk of a gale storm heading to the town. It crossed the lips of all who were walking the streets. The winds would come and lay waste to the town without mercy. Fortunately, with the town being a majority of steel buildings, they no longer had anything to worry about...at least, the citizens didn't.

Aussa stopped in front of the wooden inn. The timber used to build it looked new--it must have been renovated recently. The wooden sign hanging above the door with the word "INN" on it was slamming into the building with the wind. "Let's get on inside you guys," he called out over the wind. "This isn't looking too good." He fought to get the inn door open and held it so his companions could enter.

Ardeal rushed in. He was thankful to be out of the wind's wrath. "How could it get so strong, so quickly."

Solia, grasping Faiz's paw tightly, frowned. "I hope we can go out tomorrow. I was looking quite forward to it," she muttered sadly.

(Aqueorlitus)

Ariadne lifted the blankets and set Mika down on the bed. Without hesitation, the princess climbed right on in with her, getting close to Mika, and burying her face in the dragoness's breasts. The fire crackled peacefully right outside the room--the only light source. Fighting sleep was not easy, and in minutes, Ariadne was asleep.

The old lady arose from her seat and headed towards the room across from the guest room. "I'm afraid I must retire for now," she said to Alexander. "Don't stay up too late, dearie." With a smile, she entered her bedroom and shut the door.

Alexander got up and went to lay down on the couch. He whispered a spell and a comfortable blanket appeared over him. He had been away from home for some time now...and now it was time for sleep.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Immolatio - Inn)

The strong wind brushes Faiz’s fluffy fur and long hair till it makes him looks slightly messy. “Such a strong wind…The storm might strike this town soon…” He predicted as enters the inn, slowly tidied up his furs and hair. “Don’t worry, Solia…We’ll go out tomorrow since this kind of weather only stay for short period of time… From now on, we need to have a really good rest for tomorrow…” He said assuredly, patting Solia’s shoulder.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Immolatio: Inn)

Solia smiled at Faiz's reassurance. "Yes. It'll probably hit in the night and everything will be fine in the morning."

Aussa was already heading up the stairs. "Up the stairs, third room on the right," he directed before reaching the second floor and disappearing down the hallway.

"He must be tired," Solia said. "Well, shall we go up?"

(Aqueorlitus)

Ariadne awoke to the sound of a large boom of thunder. She looked out the window to see rain continue to pelt the glass mercilessly. It was still dark out, but the sun must have been rising, for the dark clouds were becoming outlined in the sky.

A flash of thunder. What a sad town...

It was too early to get up. She decided to snuggle with Mika, hoping to fall asleep again.

The OCA

Faiz chuckles. “To be precise, we all feel tired, Solia.” He said as gently grasp Solia’s hand and went upstairs. Once there, Faiz quickly take a seat on the edge of the bed, sighing softly. Finally, he can rest his tired legs after almost whole day of walking.

(Aqueorlitus)

Mika also awake from the thunderous sound. Normally, she still asleep since she already getting used with the thunder, especially when Faiz using it for practice. She look down to Ariadne who snuggle closer to her chest, smiled. “Can’t sleep, cutie…?” She whispers, gently caress Ariadne’s back with her claws.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Solia plopped down right next to Faiz. It was just her and him in the room. Ardeal and Aussa got the room next door. Some travellling supplies were already packed in new leather travelling bags on a nearby wooden table that looked recently polished. They must have been Aussa's doing.

"That Aussa," Solia sighed. "I don't know how he manages to get everything in check like this. When does he find time to do it?" She looked over at her tired lover. "Maybe we should tie him to his bed and make him rest for a whole day. He makes it seem like he never runs out of energy, but I'm afraid that it's escaping his grasp and he won't stop until he's..." she broke off. Her eyes started to water, but she refused those dreadful tears passage.

(Aqueorlitus)

Ariadne blushed. "Y-yeah, kind of," she replied sleepily and smiled. "Storms usually don't bother me, but this one...this one is different. It's almost magical in a way. I can't be the only one to feel it."

Another loud blast of thunder rumbled across the sky, and the blinding flash of lightning was soon to follow.

"I don't know how that old lady sleeps through all of this, and there's no telling if Alexander is getting any sleep either." Ariadne smiled again and gazed into Mika's eyes. "At least I have you."

The OCA

Faiz coil one of his tails on Solia's legs while cuddles her closer, listening to her talking. Then, he spotted a tear appeared on the edge of her eyes before wipes it away. "Why you're crying, Solia...? Is there anything wrong...?" He asked curiously.

(Aqueorlitus)

"Well, I presume the old lady already getting used to it...as long as the storm doesn't harm her and other residents..." Mika said in soft tone, nuzzling Ariadne's cheek. "This storm reminds me to a situation which is my brother use his thunder power to the max...I wonder how's he right now..." The dragoness sighed but smiling while her eyes staring into Ariadne. "Aww...Such a sweet of you..." Mika then plant a kiss on Ariadne's lips as her claws gently caress the girl's back.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Solia smiled like she always had. "It's nothing. It's just that I worry that Aussa won't really take the time to rest until he finally collapses and there's no way to help him. He's been working really hard. I think he's still grieving over Masquerade and has chosen to put himself to work in order to push aside his feelings. At this rate, there's no telling what will happen to him." She sighed.

Outside of the room's window, the wind was blowing mercilessly. Gray clouds covered the sky, but were soon to be carried away by the persistent gusts that plagued the town.

"I guess the storm really won't last that long." Ariadne leaned her head against Faiz. "We have try to talk to Aussa soon. It will be for his own good."

(Aqueorlitus)

Ariadne took Mika's notion about the old lady getting used to the storm into consideration, and when she mentioned her brother, the princess began thinking of the others that were supposed to meet up with them at Narastola. But all thoughts were pushed aside as the dragoness kissed her. Ariadne kissed back, but kept it simple. She didn't want to cross over any boundaries that shouldn't be crossed. Damn that Ardeal...if only I had met her first..., she thought as the kiss continued. She stroked Mika's hair gently as they kissed. It was like the storm outside didn't even exist--it was just her and Mika.

The OCA

"Don't worry about Aussa...I'm sure he'll be fine..." Faiz said assuredly, caress her cheek with his soft paws. "But, we have to be cautious all the time so we can avoid such bad things happen on him..." Then, he embrace Solia closer to his naked furry chest to meek her warm through the night. "It's getting late...We should get some sleep..."

(Aqueorlitus)

Mika murring quietly from the gentle caress as they still locked in the kiss. After a while, the dragoness broke the kiss before giving a soft lick on Ariadne's beautiful lips, smiled. "We will have our own intimate time soon once I tell Ardeal about it...It's a promise..." Mika stated softly as nuzzling Ariadne's forehead before her eyes shut and went back to sleep.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Solia sighed and kissed Faiz on the cheek. "Yeah. We just take it easy until it becomes obvious that he's working himself to much. And I suppose he's probably already asleep as well." She stood up and pulled the blankets of the bed back. "And we have to make sure that we get ourselves some rest, too." She clambered into bed in her robes. "Sorry, but I'm too lazy to get changed," she added and giggled. She patted the spot next to her. "Come here, my sexy wolf. I need a furry warrior to snuggle with or I won't be able to get to sleep." She smiled a smile that showed no signs of worry. Solia had decided to give Aussa the benefit of a doubt for now.

(Aqueorlitus)

"I know," Ariadne said and smiled sadly. "But that was a good kiss." The princess sighed and nuzzled her head against Mika's breasts while closing her eyes. Within minutes, she fell into a peaceful slumber once again.

A few hours later, Alexander was awakened by the sound someone or something fiddling around in the kitchen. He looked outside one of the windows to see nothing but dark, cloudy skies and pelting rain. He had no idea what time it was. He slowly got off of the couch and drew his dagger. With expert stealth, he snuck to the entrance of the kitchen area. Lucky for him, the house must have been built well, for not a single, creaky floorboard betrayed his presence. Without hesitating, he leaped into the kitchen area and prepared to defend himself against....

Alexander screamed.

And his scream was followed by another one. A figure in the kitchen whose scream sounded an awful lot like a scream from an old lady.

The OCA

Faiz nodded. "We know the early sign of Aussa from the time we just stepped in and he's already upstairs." Then, the male wolf slowly approaches Solia and embrace her warmly. "Don't worry about the small things...I also didn't strip down my pants everytime I went to sleep, well of course, on certain situation..." He said as gently caress Solia's back with his soft big paws. "Comfy enough, honey...?"

(Aqueorlitus)

Mika in the meantime, murring in peaceful sleep and snuggle Ariadne more closer, but not too tight until she unable to breathe. She didn't heard the scream coming from the kitchen since she had another beautiful dream, as well as she's completely tired.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds