Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Thank you...I feel a lit better," 'Tenten' said. 'She' then closed her eyes, and pretended to slowly go to sleep. Come on you, whore, drop you guard and be alone so I can take you!

------------------

"W-who? AHH!" Sakura moaned as the slug entered her pussy. "NO! Take it out! Please! Don't do this!" she cried. SHe closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as she tried to make her pussy push the disgusting creature out. "Get out of me!" she cried.
The other staff soon left to deal with the more injured patients and Ino sat down nearby to take a rest. She closed her eyes and began to dose as she sat there, unaware of the danger.

-----

Sakura was able to get the slug out a few times by tightening her pussy, but each time she did the creature would only come back and slime her up more, making each time more difficult to push it out. "Haha! Slugo loves this game! Do you know why? He always wins!" Mike laughed and continued to watch. Finally the slug slipped in and Sakura could feel that it would not come back out this time. IT continued to move deeper and deeper into her, its slime stimulating her inner passage greatly as it passed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
It's about fucking time Alex thought angrily, getting up from his bed. He quickly preformed the jutsu he had earlier, and small spikes came out of his hand. I'm about to grab Ino, meet me at the outskirts of town. Bring a sizable army, and Sauske if you can. I'll be there with Ino soon he said to his clones as he grabbed Ino's shoulders, as his other hand covered her mouth, just in case she tried to talk. The poison on the small spikes made her body paralyze, like they did Sakura.

-----------

"AHHH! No!" Sakura cried, to tired to push the slug out of her this time. "Please, no more! Stop! I'll be good!" the young pink haired girl screamed. She suddenly let out a passionate moan, showing she was feeling the pleasure from the slug.
"I know you'll be good, because when this slug impregnates you you will have no choice. You see, this slugs sperm will have several effects. One, it will make you very pregnant, very fast. Two, it will absorb your chakra into the baby so you will never be able to use Jutsu again. And most importantly, it will suck away your intelligence as well. You used to be the smartest girl in school right? Well by the time this thing is done with you, you will be the dumber than dumbest rock on earth!"

------------------

Ino hardly had time to gasp before her body stopped moving. "Wh-whats going on?" She asked with allot of difficulty. Alex's clones suddenly stormed the place, having been hidden as other people with the transformation jutsu. They attacked and distracted everyone enough to Alex to get a running start and make it back to his mansion, where Sauske awaited.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Ouch. You're going to make her mentally retarded?! Cold, Silver, even for you...Rolleyes ))

Sakura froze with terror, and tears fell down her eyes like a waterfall. "NO! Please! W-why are you doing this!? I never did anything to you, I don't even know your name! Why are you cruel to Hinata and I!?" she screamed, before letting out a loud moan as the slug pleasured her body. "No...no...please...please stop!" she begged as she was pleasured.

-------------------

"So how is Sakura?" Alex asked as he ordered one of his clones to bring over his body. He would then return his soul to his body, and had a group of his clones hold on to Ino and Tenten, and if the weapon master girl resisted, used Ino as a hostage, holding a kunai to the blonde's neck. "A shame...I kind of missed have tits," the boy joked, laughing as he walked up to Sauske.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Lol, well, I was thinking "What does Sakura have?" Then I remembered that she sucks and the only thing she had is good grades so I figured I'd take a stab at that)

"Because I can, because I feel like it. Because you cant stop me, because it pleases me. Because I dont see you as a real person. I dont see you as anything other than a thing, my play thing. And you misbehaved. You know Hinata is still a virgin? I havent fucked her once yet, and thats because she is a good slave. But you, your so weak! It disgusts me! And yet you still tried to be tough? Ha! On what grounds?! When have you ever been strong? Or even slightly useful? Your a waste of space and for you to even consider talking back to me is a capital offense. And that is why you are going to suffer, that is why you will never be a ninja! But I can make you suffer less if you please me...or much much worse if you do not."

By now the slug had nearly reached her womb and had started to vibrate as if it were purring continuously. Its slime tingled and stimulated her inner pussy and it seemed to be getting thicker and thicker insider her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Cold...very cold...So cold it's hot! You should feel ashamed of yourself...I know you don't, but you should! Twisted ))

Sakura cried more, but now it wasn't just Mike's harsh words and insults. It was the pleasure. This thick, vibrating slug was making her body shake in wondrous pleasure. She moaned, feeling the pleasure grow, and her orgasm near. "I'm...I'm nothing, but a dirty whore..." she cried. This man is insulting me, my life, my strength, everything I have and...and I'm wet like a slut! A freaking slug is making me cum! she thought, tears falling as she moaned out loudly, her pussy wet and nearing it's climax.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Sauske walked out to meet Alex. "I trust everything went well." He said as Ino and Tenten were dragged away. "Thats allot of women, what do you really intend to do with them all?" He asked. But before Alex could answer he shook his head. "Doesnt matter. You wanted Sakura right?" He snapped his fingers and Sakura walked out. She was nearly naked hardly dressed at all. Across her pussy and breasts, just barely covering them, were strip of red wrapping paper. To add to that, she had a big red bow on her head and wore a red leather collar. She blushed timidly, a cute present for Alex. "I managed to...reprogram her. She is basically a clean slate at this point. It was the only thing I could do since even repressing the memories of what you did would hardly count as a permanent solution due to memory relapses."

Sakura timidly walked over to the two of them, her hands behind her back, blushing cutely still. She looked at Alex and then at Sauske. He nodded and she came forward and placed her head on Alex's chest, nuzzling him and cuddling into him with her eyes closed. "A sign of affection. Do whatever you want with her now."

-------------

Mike nodded and said "I know, and if you embrace that now then maybe I will spare you a little bit, but I have to be convinced." As he spoke, the slug got a little bigger and vibrated more, now at the entrance to her womb, poking its head in slowly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
There was nothing left. Nothing. Her past was gone, time to accept that. Mike had broken her. Shattered her mind. She had nothing, nothing, but pleasure and her Master. "Oh Master!" she cried, accepting her fate, her sad, sad fate. "Thank you Master, for putting this wonderful slug into your slut's body! She loves it so! She doesn't care about Naruto, Sauske, nothing from her past! All I want now is you, Master! You and the pleasure you give me!" she moaned. "Thank you, Master, for showing me what a dumb slut I was! I'm forever yours, Master!"

----------------

Alex could feel his dick jump as he saw Sakura, and his mind raced though all the pleasurable things he could do to his little slut. "Sauske...I don't know how to repay you," he grinned. "Oh wait, I do. The death of your brother, Itachi," he grinned, and held his Sakura close. He suddenly picked her up bridal style, one hand groping her ass as the other held her back. He began walking to his shed, looking at Sauske. "Do you know if Hinata is still in there?" he asked.

Whatever answer he gave back he would then say, "Sauske, I'm putting you in charge of my clone army. Tell them to transform themselves into some disguises and enter Konaha. I want as many sleeper agents as we can get in that village. Also, tell them to also go to the Village of the sand. I plan on perhaps capturing Temari next, so I want eyes and ears in there. You're in charge while I play with my girls and break in Tenten and Ino. Don't let me down, Master Uchiha," he grinned, before carrying Sakura into the shed, and stood in the mansion like underground, walking to where he last left Hinata.

-------------------

Temari and Tenten were also put into the mansion. They were placed in separate rooms, with two clones both inside, and out of the rooms. The clones inside used their limitless chakra to summon ropes on to the girls, wrapping them in a way that everytime they moved, the rope would pleasure their pussies, even though they were both still clothe.
Mike smiled widely. "Hmm, perhaps I will let you keep your brain, a little bit." He chuckled and added. "Oh and get ready slut." Suddenly the slug vibrated super hard. Suddenly Sakura would feel tons of heavy warm slim spew out of the slug and into her womb and cover her most intimate places. "Feel that? Your a mommy now." Mike said with an evil laugh.

----------

Hinata was still on the bed awaiting her master's return. Three other Alex's were all over, massaging her breasts, kissing her all over and teasing her pussy. Hinata had her trademark blush on and was moaning softly as the clones slowly ravished her. Sakura saw this and whimpered slightly, hugging Alex closer. She smelled like cherries, strangely enough, and her soft skin was clean and smooth, Sauske must have bathed her and cleaned off all the sand and blood.

----------

(Temari)

Tenten and Ino struggled briefly but stopped as soon as they realized that they were probably just putting on a show for the clones. Ino began to wonder how she would escape while Tenten summoned a tiny knife into her hand and began to try to cut through the ropes, keeping the knife out of sight.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)