Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"Heh, yeah, 'Traditional' alright..." Ereth chuckled as he landed on the ground next to Vook, his wings flapping a bit before folding back together again. "They'll tell you anything to get their hands on you." he added, sticking his tongue out.

"Where you been?" Vook asked, turning her head to look towards the blue dragon. "We were all in the bar tent for a while.

"Ah, just went off and explored the festival a bit. C'mon, let's go join the others." he added, gently nudging the dragoness with his arm, before walking over towards the Plaza where Mar and the others were, Vook following behind him, holding onto Katt's paw.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Awww, but I wanna duke it out for you right now!" Lacia giggled drunkenly, patting the Dragon's sturdy shoulder. "Oooh! Pretty!" She cooed, distracted by the ceremony.

"Yep, I should be there. I'll be getting a stern talking to later." Nera laughed lightly, her flame-thruster like wings igniting as she flew over the crowds of dragons, landing in her place in the alcove, looking dignified for someone who smelled like vodka.

"Did you get to try their kebabs? Dee-licious." Nero patted his belly contently, chuckling as he walked alongside them. He tilted his head again, unconsciously checking out Vook's hindquarters again.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"No really, it was a very interesting dance. Here I'll show you," Kitt smiled, suddenly wrapping her arms around Vook from behind, cupping her chest through the shirt, "Now what came next, oh yeah, they began swaying their hips, like this." she smiled, moving her hips left to right against Vook's ass, "See?"

"Ugh, what're we doing here again? Some kind of birthday?" Katt asked, yawning slightly, "Hey, where'd Shadow go? Don't like letting him out of my sight, who knows what kind of trouble he's getting into."

*Elsewhere*

"Are you sure you aren't Dot? You're blue like her. Plus you've got the same size chest, I think."

"NO! For the last time my name is Cyan, god, can't you tell dragon's apart?" The light blue dragoness growled.

Shadow blinked a bit, "Are you Dot now?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Mar Mar Maaaaar, what's going on? When are you gonna throw Katt and Lacia away and lavish your love and attention on me? And also, what's this ceremony thing? Do i get to dance?' Daisy murmured, her eyes closed to try and stop the world spinning.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Hehe, some 'dance', alright." Vook giggled softly, playfully licking Kitt's cheek. "You'll have to show me the rest later, the ceremony is about to begin."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Easy now." Mar grinned to Lacia and Daisy, "You'll get all the Big Blue you can handle after this is over." He winked to them both, and resumed his attention to the ceremony as more fire was doused and the light was dim everywhere except for the altar on the cove. The elder had finished his speech about human and draconic relationships. It was then that two elders came in with another dragon in-between them.

An aqua-green colored dragon whose's scales seemed to shine beautifully along with the moonlight presented himself. From the looks of it he appeared to be young, well-built and with large wings. He looked like nothing special, before the elder once again resumed his speech.

"To Yue Uzumaki." The bearded elder started, "Whose bravery shows us all that despite the odds of a very bad-blooded curse of animosity between races can always be over-come with..."

"Hmm," As the speech continued, Mar looked around, "Wonder where Dot is. Don't see her anywhere, and she's not the type to usually miss something so,"

"Shh!" the nearby crowd hissed, Mar shrank his shoulders a bit and continued searching for Dot while trying to pay attention to the monologue.

"...we hereby present this brave soul with our eternal gratitude, and the symbol of our god, Infini's gratitude... Let the power of the brave guardian Kohryu fill this exemplar one's body." He finished, and gave a nod to F'Nerah to proceed as the dragon known as Yue humbly knelt down and presented his formid back to the elders.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Kay," Kitt smiled, "So, what're they doing?" she whispered as she watched the event curiously, removing her hands from Vook's chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
F'Nerah nodded back warmly and strode over behind the young dragon. She raised her hand, spreading her claws open, she let out a breath of wispy white flames as if she was blowing a kiss. The ethereal white fire danced around her claws, engulfing them like smoke before she reached forward and 'etched' the mark of the Aeon dragon, a mark resembling the rising Kohryu, on his back. When she was finished, the flames washed over his back like mist and rose upward, taking the shape of Kohryu roaring before it dispersed, the mark glowing white for a while before dying down. It was done. The elder dragoness stepped aside, smiling at the new Aeon Dragon warmly. "My burden is now yours. Keep a stout heart, and you'll not fall."

"Ooooh~" Lacia ogled at the flames. "Kinda like clouds!"

Nero managed to tear his eyes away from Kitt and Vook to catch the ceremony. It was pretty cool to him. Dragons sure were an amazing race.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
After a small wince of pain from the hot flames over his back, Yue stood up and smiled, and was greeted by the rest of the Elders beside Nera. The leader of them turned to the crowd: "Our new Aeon Dragon has been crowned!" he proclaimed, "Let us celebrate, my friends!" he cheered, roars of ovation and admiration echoing across the island.

"Wow, guy's like me when I work out in the beach." Mar observed, and as the the flames were lit again almost magically the crowds started to conglomerate into a large cave under the alcove, where Yue and the elders walked in first, followed by the rest.

Mar made a thoughtful frown, turning around now that the crowd had thinned out, "Wonder where Dot is... Hm, maybe she asked Shadow on a date or something." He told himself, noticing Shadow wasn't around either.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhh, you planning on putting me down anytime soon?" Katt asked, looking over at Mar.

"Oh wow, so, that guys the new, aeon dragon?" Kitt asked, looking up at Vook, "Neat, so does he have to do some kind of initiation thingy now?"

"FOR THE LAST TIME MY NAME IS NOT DOT!" A loud voice roared over the crowd, coming from a slender light blue dragoness, "Did someone lose a mutt, better grab him before he becomes dinner."

"Wow, Dot when'd you become so rude? Is this about those panties I stole? Or the tuna?" Shadow asked, still standing next to Cyan.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad