Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Jedrek grins widely and kisses her nose softly before admitting, "Mmhh, then snuggle away, my lovely mistress. I'd love to cuddle up with my smooth, icy goddess." His muscular arms embrace her closely while his scales rub gently against her smooth skin.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"ah this feels so good you know" Looking into his eyes for a while, she then kisses his lips briefly before closing her eyes as she snuggles on him. "I'm glad this storm ended up bringing you to my domain" she giggled.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Me too, mistress. You've been so kind to me, you really are a cute little goddess," he declared with a small chuckle. He then held her a little closer, enjoying the feel of her gentle body against his athletic build. "Mmmm, you're right, this does feel good." Jedrek then licks her cheek ever so slightly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The human of ice yawned adorably and soon feel asleep snuggled on him. She felt really lucky today for had the chance of had met Jedrek.

The next day, Shiva stretched her body gently and yawns while rubbing her eyes and then opens them and smiles once seeing the dragon still sleeping next to her. "aww so adorable" she thought for herself and then leans closer to him, planting a soft yet tender kiss on his cheek, being careful to not wake him up.

She then decides to gently get up and heads towards the bathroom. She wanted to take this chance to take a bath before her beloved dragon would wake up.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
A few moments later, Jedrek started to stir once he felt the absence of Shiva. The shadow dragon slowly opened his green eyes until he noticed his mistress wasn't in bed. He arose from the blankets and stretched a little, the muscular dragon still nude from last night. "Shiva?" He looked around the room and frowned, the dragon feeling a bit lonely without her company. Jedrek then started to look around the house for any sign of Shiva.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
shortly after, the dragon could hear the sound of water pouring. Inside the bathroom, the human of ice hummed happily, enjoying the shower she was taking. The water nicely soaking her body. "ahh this is so relaxing" she murmured to herself.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Once he heard the sound of water, Jedrek found his way to the bathroom and observed Shiva's beautiful silhouette from behind the shower curtain. "Morning, Shiva. Can I join my lovely mistress in there?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva meeped surprised and blushes darkly, slowly pushing the curtain aside and looking at the dragon while smiling softly. "you startled me you know?" she poked her tongue out playfully. "and sure you can join me, I don't mind"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thanks, cutie." The shadow dragon enters with the icy human, smiling softly. He then awakens fully when the cold water washes his bare scales. "Brrrrr...well, I guess that one good way to wake up..." Jedrek adjusts to the cold shower and then asks Shiva, "Would my mistress like for me to wash her hair?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh I would love that. No-one ever did that for me before" The ice human pokes her tongue out cutely and blushes, eagerly waiting for the dragon to wash her hair.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions