Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Hhhrrr...such a goddess..." Jedrek growled lustfully from Shiva's cold, teasing mouth with his member releasing more pre juices. The lusty dragon eagerly returned the pleasure by licking her hotbox harder before slipping his tongue inside. "Mmmhh...tasty too..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva muffledly moaned, and blushed as darkly as her cheeks would allow. She murrs as she tastes his pre and suckles harder on his member, eager to taste his seed. "ahh...s-so good" she murmured softly, her orgasm nearing again.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hhhrrr...nhhh, just a little more, sexy mistress..." Jedrek felt his body tighten as his orgasm started to build while more pre essence leaked out onto the ice human's tongue. The shadow dragon then started to thrust his tongue back and forth inside of Shiva's cold hotbox with his tongue slurping against her G-spot.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
A loud moan escaped her throat as soon as she felt his tongue against her sensitive spot. Enough to set her off the edge, she arches her back, hitting her orgasm and releasing a wave of cold juices that land on his awaiting mouth. "MMH.." blushing darkly, she keeps suckling harder on the dragon's member, wanting him to orgasm as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The shadow dragon groaned deeply from all the pleasure before he finally orgasmed with Shiva, his sticky black seed filling the ice human's mouth. "Hhhrrr...gawds Shiva..." He then started to lick her pussy softly and clean up her second orgasm.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva choked a bit at first but then quickly starts gulping his seed down her throat, murring happily as she enjoys the salty taste. She then gently pulls his member off her mouth and licks it clean, gasping softly for air. "mhh..my, you are so delicious my pet" she admitted while blushing.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmmm, so are you, my tasty mistress." Jedrek licked his lips happily before he moves in closer and cuddles the ice human in his muscular arms, his hand unlocking the handcuffs for her. "Is my mistress satisfied or is she still feeling naughty?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Giving a playful kiss on his lips, the human of ice then smiled while wrapping her arms around his neck and snuggling on him. "well I think we have done so much for today, unless my pet has any new bright idea" she chuckled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Not really, mistress." Jedrek then pulled a soft blanket over their bodies while he cuddled the ice human closer, giving her cheek some affectionate licks. "Does my sexy goddess want to rest now?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The ice mage giggled softly and smiles. "yes my handsome dragon, I want to rest, snuggled against your warm body" she admits and blushes.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions