Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"You do as he says then! Bear the pain for just long enough for me to kill him!" Ren said as she turned and ran down the corridor. With every step she took Hunter felt a million volts of pain, getting worse and worse as she kept running. He had to stop her or he would die or go crazy from the pain!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter roared in pain and tackled Ren into a wall. "STOP! You don't understand, the pain...is unbearable," he groaned. He was a great warrior, a War Leader, but even he had felt pain. "Now, help me aquire the women he seeks, or you will BE one of the women he receives!" the Saxon man yelled.
Ren kicked him off her and jumped to her feet. "Are you insane? I thought you understood honor! I can not help you enslave innocent women for that beast! And I sure as hell am not going to be one of them!" She spread her arms and channeled her power as she called out "Diamond storm!" Suddenly, four large shards of diamond entered into existence and blocked the way, separating her and Hunter. "That she hold you." She said before turning around and resuming her quest to kill Mike.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter roared in pain, and Alex helped him up. "These four shards could withstand you perhaps, but if you and I work together, we may be able to shatter through it," Alex said. "You're...helping me?" the wolf man groaned. "Sometimes, love overcomes honor. I know that, like you do," Alex said, and Hunter nodded. Fighting through his pain, he gave Alex his mighty shield, and Hunter used both the Angelo torch and his mighty sword, and the two fought to break through the giant diamonds.
The diamonds did not break, but the floor did and the diamonds slid to the right, allowing them passage. Suddenly Hunter would feel a huge throb of pain and then all pain would be gone. Entering where Mike was they would find him bleeding and slumped in a chair. But Ren was also wounded, apparently out cold on the floor.

Mike slowly looked up and re-aimed his gun. "You make a lousy guard. Get back to work before I fuck this princess's brains out of her skull!" He growled, holding his bleeding shoulder. "Oh, and take that bitch with you. She better be in shackles and begging to be fucked the next time I see you." He added. Ren had three tranquilizers sticking out of her stomach and was completely out cold.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter fell to the ground, and bowed his head, acting as though he was before the Saxon King. "I apologize, Master," hesaid. He quickly took Ren into his arms and left the room, leaving to place Ren in his room. Alex watched him leave and looked at Mike. He stared at him for a minute or two, before chuckiling. "Its almost funny seeing you injured, Mike. I've been wanting to hurt you for a while," Alex laughed, before leaving the room. "Do get better, Mike," he added smugly, before following after Hunter to place Ren in his room. "You sure she'll be okay in there?" Alex asked.

"You have any better ideas?" Hunter replied, and if placing Ren in Hunter's room went without a hitch, the wolfman locked the door and the two left to Alex's room, where Silvia laid.
Ren was laid on Hunter's bed without a problem, though if she woke up she would undoubtedly try to kill Mike again.

After that they would find themselves in Silvia's room. She was awake and frightened, hiding timidly beneath the covers. She even hid her head when they came in, though she was quick to recognize her master and jumped out to hug him and cry into his chest. She was covered in bandages and cloths to cover her wounds and scars. Now Hunter had a vision of what might happen to Grace if he left here there.

"M-Master, please dont leave me anymore. I...I thought I was back there, with him. I thought this was some kind of new torture...Master I missed you so much!" Silvia cried.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"There, there, Silvia. Its okay," Alex said, hugging his lover. "This is Hunter, he's my...friend. He has lost his lover to Mike, like I lost you. He is feeling the pain, I felt, and Grace will soon feel the pain you felt. Are you willing to help Hunter with his lover, Grace?" he asked. Knowing Grace, she'll probably be willing to help, simply for her Master, and when (if) she agreed, the three left for Angy's room.

"I want you to knock on that room, and you will see an angel girl, named Angy. Ask her to heal you, tell her you escaped an evil rapist, and do not tell her your real name. If need be, make a name up, are you following me so far?" Alex asked as they talked around the corner to Angy's room.
(Knowing Grace?)

Silvia nodded and said "Yes master...I will help." Silvia could never go against her master's wishes. She listened to her instructions and nodded and was soon knocking on Angy's door. Angy opened it just a crack to check who it was and Silvia told her lie. Angy nodded and opened the door to let her in.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((....Grace, Silvia, whatever! They both sleep with freaks.

Alex and Hunter: HEY!))

For the rest of the instructions, Alex relied on their mental link, hoping it would be able to still work.Silvia? Can you hear me? See if you can find a small green haired girl named Serenity. Don't ask Angy, just look around. When Angy heals you, wai until she's asleep or lets her guard down, then open the door for Hunter and I. Understand? Alex ordered.