Bondage queens.
07-15-2009, 01:20 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
"Lie down," Mindy ordered, taking her finger away from Silvia's pussy and licking the juices off it, "Mmm, nothing better than a fresh virgin." she smiled.

Come on you bitch, give kitty her milk, Katt purred slightly.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

07-15-2009, 01:47 PM,
"Mmmhh, here it comes, slut!" Vook growled, gritting her teeth as she felt her orgasm coming on, grasping Katt's head and pushing her cock all the way in, before her seed began to flood the feline's mouth and throat.
07-16-2009, 02:58 PM,
Katt's eyes widened as she began to cough, pushing against Vook as she was taken by surprise from Vook suddenly thrusting down her throat and the surge of her feminine cum down it.

07-16-2009, 03:26 PM,
"Rrrr, you wanted it, kitty, now drink it all!" Vook grunted, her seed flowing down Katt's throat for a few more moments before she pulled her cock out, the last of her seed spurting out onto the feline's tongue.
07-17-2009, 01:47 AM,
"Y-Yes my queen." Silvia said nervously, blushing still as she laid down on her back. She crossed her legs weakly and waited, trembling slightly at of desire and fear all at once.
07-17-2009, 02:38 PM,
Katt coughed slightly, rubbing some of the cum off her face, "I was sucking it, you don't have to shove it in like that!" she shouted.

"Oh that's so cute," Mindy laughed, dragging her tongue over Silvia's pussy, flicking her tongue at her clit, "Mmm, so tasty, I could eat you all day." she smiled.

07-18-2009, 01:45 AM,
"I can do whatever the fuck I want to, slut." Vook growled, her tail coming in front of her and slapping Katt hard across the cheek. "One more outburst like that and I'll have to punish you, stupid whore!"
07-18-2009, 01:28 PM,
"Ahhh! Ohhh...that...that feels good mistress." Silvia said hesitantly. Her body was burning up, she wanted more. Silvia began to lightly fondle her own breasts and moaned softly as Mindy licked her virgin pussy.
07-18-2009, 04:30 PM,
Katt cried out from the sudden slap, "Just, be a bit more gentle is all I'm saying." she growled slightly.

"Oh wow, you're absolutely dripping," Mindy purred, rubbing her finger inbetween Silvia's pussy lips, coating her finger in the human's juices, "Remind me of a bitch in heat, maybe that's what I should call you." she laughed slightly, sliding her finger down and slipping into Silvia's ass, "Hmm, so nice and tight, we're gonna have alot of fun with this."

07-22-2009, 12:12 PM,
"Why should I? I'm the mistress here, I do what I want with my slut." The dragoness giggled, her tail gently scratching under Katt's chin. "Who are you to tell ME what to do?"