Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex licked his lips as he heard the two moan and his tentacles continued to play with Silvia's tits. "You two are my sluts. My lovers. I'll fuck you everyday, and Flare, you shall soon hold my child. Like Silvia, Ren, and Angy, you will bare my seed! You will be my lover, my slave, my slut. You will be mine, and mine alone!" he yelled and gave Flare's tits a squeeze, and began rubbing and groping them like dough as he fucked her pussy, his balls slapping against her, and his pre cum leaking into her. Soon, he would cum, and Flare will bear his seed.
Flare shuddered with fear. Out of all the girls in the mansion, she was youngest, and the most easily frightened. She did not want to be a mother yet, she did not want to go through the pain of birth, it frightened her greatly.

But Alex frightened her worse. Silvia knew everything she was thinking and felt genuinely sorry for her, but would say nothing. If her master wanted young Tiff to be pregnant then she would be.

Flare moaned loudly as her breasts were suddenly grabbed and rubbed. Her mind was filled with ecstasy and she knew she would come soon. It was all to much for her, and she was about to lose it. "M-Master..." She moaned softly. "I-Im going to cum master....can I cum master?" She asked through labored breaths. Silvia and Ren had told her to always ask permission first, it was only right for a slave.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Tiff, Silver? So....Flare's a Dark elf then? Or is Tiff a Blazikan?))

"Yes! Cum! Cum with Master!" Alex moaned, before shooting his seed into Flare's pussy. As he did, his tentacles pulled away from Silvia and went to the younger girl, shooting their cum on to Flare's large, E sized tits. Alex gave a sigh of relief and looked at Silvia. "Silvia, be a dear and clean Flare's chest, would you? Lick my cum off of her."
Silvia nodded and began to eagerly lick away the cum on Flare's chest, even as the young pokemon gasped and arched her back in her own orgasm. Her pussy clamped tightly over Alex's dick and held in all the cum as she gushed her juices all over their thighs. And then suddenly her breasts were being licked and she found herself without a break.

Fare could only moaned softly, her eyes half closed as Silvia cleaned her fur thoroughly with her tongue. Flare was now Alex's property, in body mind and soul. Now the only person who remained to rebellious was Ren. After her will became his, Alex might even be able to take them all back to earth...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Flare....Don't go to sleep just yet, Flare. I want to hear you say it. Hear you accepting me as your Master. Say it. Say, I am your Master, and you are my slutty love slave," Alex ordered, gently petting Flare's cheek as he ordered this.
Flare nodded cutely and licked his hand when it came near his face, a common show of affection among her race. "I am your slutty love slave master." She said in her cute, soft voice. "I will always serve you, my master." Silvia smiled and gave her a few nibbles on her nipples that made the young pokemon moan and cum a little more. Little Flare was spent.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled, and kissed the girl's lips, or beak, whatever you wish to call it. "You have accepted your role in life. As my slut, my slave, my lover. And for that, you are under my protection. My care," he smiled and picked her up, bridal style. Silvia? would you mind if you and I did one more thing before we finally make love? I wish for you and I to do to Ren, what we just did to young, beautiful Flare here, he said through their telepathic link as he carried Flare out of the room.

When he left the room, he would carry Flare to another and let her rest there, and sleep. And, if Silvia accepted, he would ask for Red to come with him back to Silvia and his room.
(Beak? She is a Flareon, lol)

Silvia accepted, she would always submit to anything her master wanted. As they left Flare sleeping soundly in the next room they went looking for Ren. They found her in the pool with Tali, playing with the small child in the water. Tali was laughing and giggling cutely as she splashed the water while Ren kept her head above the surface. She looked up at them as they came out to see her and hid tali from view. "Would clothes be to much to ask?" she asked the naked couple, still trying to keep Tali as pure as possible, not knowing what had happened all those months back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((....I thought she was a Blaziken! (Looks back) Huh...Ya know this whole time, I thought she was a Blaziken...))

Alex looked down and could not suppress a light chuckle at how both he and his wife were naked. "Our mistake, Ren. Next time, we'll be dressed. Now, why don't you go leave Tali in her room or with Angy? Silvia and I wish to play with you," the human smiled, placing his hand on Silvia's naked ass. "And don't worry, Flare is fine...Better than fine, actually."
(.......Well I expect this makes allot more sense now dosnt it? Lol)

Ren bit her lip and hugged her child. "Cant I just stay out with her...a little longer?" she asked. She knew what was coming. Alex and Silvia were going to try to break her in completely, like what he had dont to Angy and undoubtedly done to Flare. She wanted to spend her last possible moment as herself with her child before they forced her, or at least tried to force her to become a cock hungry slut.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)