Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Mike smiled and stroked down her back, across her smooth as and down, parting her lips ever so slightly. "Does my pet like being stroked?" He asking teasingly as he repeated the process again and again.

-------

"OK." Ren said, taking up behind Hunter. As she did she looked around slightly nervously. She could sense it to, an evil presence fallowing them. She wondered why it had not struck yet. Suddenly, as they were walking, she tripped a little, her foot striking some floating slimy bones. She yelped and dropped her torch into the slime, where it went out. "Shit." Was all she had time to say before something swam up behind her and quickly pulled her under the slime.

--------

Mike was currently spanking a tied up Silvia, having her bent over his lap. She had her head hung in defeat as she whimpered and cried helplessly. She was going to break any moment now. Alex had never treated her so cruelly and with each unwanted attention that was payed to her she felt like she was betraying him more and more.

"Well that was quick!" Mike said brightly, dumping Silvia onto the ground unceremoniously. "And she is not even bound or unconscious! Well you must have some charisma." Grace raised her head and said "We are all civilized people here, there is no need for any one else to suffer. Please, Mike, stop this horrible game! Lovers should never be-""Blah blah blah, you get the gag later missy, now come over here and dont speak another word or your time will be that much more painful."

Grace looked stung but nodded and walked to him, standing next to him. "Haha! Perfect! OK, you know what Alex, Im going to overlook the fact that she is not naked and give you back your little slut. Go ahead, take her. I have a new toy." Mike rose and grabbed Grace roughly, turning her around and cuffing her hands behind her back. "Say goodbye to the princess Alex." Mike said as he began to lead the now cuffed Grace to a set of stairs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ren? REN!" Hunter yelled, turning around with his torch, he looked around and raised his brow, waving his torch back and forth. "Damn it....Okay, you mad little demon! Come out! Face the fury of the Saxon Kingdom's Greatest Warrior!" he yelled.

--------------

Alex did not understand what Mike said, before suddenly it all clicked. He ran to Silvia and got her out of any bondage gear she may have been in and pet her skin. "Silvia..." he whispered, kissing her forehead. He then picked her up bridal style and looked at Grace and Mike. "Princess...Thank you for reuniting Silvia and I. My hopes and prays go with you...Thank you and...I am sorry," he whispered, not being able to look Grace in her eyes before carrying Silvia out.

"Silvia, my love? Can you hear me?"

---------------------

Rain was about to answer yes, but stopped. Nice job, you freak she thought. She merely whimpered again and nodded her head, knowing she was not allowed to talk.
Hunter received no answer to his challenge until he heard a frantic scream farther down the tunnel. The beast was making off with her, and ever second that Hunter spent standing there the farther the thing got with Ren. If he went after her now he may save her, but if he left her he would have bought himself time to search for the key as the demon did whatever it wished with her.

----------

Silvia's skin was crisscrossed with hundreds of marks, most of them would come out, but she was scarred, both physically and mentally as Alex would learn. "N-No..please...d-d-d-dont touch me..." She begged weakly, her closed eyes overflowing with tears. "P-P-please. I-I beg you!" She was shaking horrendously, struggling weakly, though it was clear she was very very weak.

---------

Michal laughed and stroked her again. "Good girl. Now, play with yourself in front of me. I want a show before I have a taste myself." He said, baking away so she could do what he willed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter looked at Ren, and then around him. "By the gods," he whispered, before giving chase. "Ren! I am coming!" he yelled, putting his shield on his back and taking out his sword as he followed whatever took Ren. Ren was now an ally, and a fellow solider, and as War Leader, he knew when and when not to leave behind allies.

-----------

"Silvia...Silvia...Its me. Its Master...Its Papa. You're mine again," he whispered, nearing her. "Remember? Lovers? Silvia," Alex whispered, nearing her. "Rembmer, I love you. Relax, and come back with me..."

------------

W-what? Rain mentally gasped, but quickly bit her tongue. She closed her eyes tightly, before moving a hand to her tit and began to rub it slowly. She then did the same to her clit, moving at a snail's pace.
Ren was taken into a what looked like a hollowed out ball like chamber, completely round, and the slime was deep, sinking Hunter to his chest. This was the monster's domain. Ren was slimed to the wall, her fur pressing tightly to her body, revealing her fine figure and breasts to Hunter. Her eyes were closed and she was coughing up slime.

She groaned and tried to look around through all the slime. Suddenly, a large tentacle came out and slapped her breasts. She screamed out in shock and pain and began to struggle but it was no use. Suddenly it happened again and again. Slowly more and more tentacles began to emerge until Hunter saw the monster.

Ren screamed and tried to say something but a smaller tentacle quickly jammed itself into her mouth. The others began to grope around her slime encased body, making her moan and scream. The huge creature had yet to notice Hunter, he could still leave if he wished....

--------------

"M-Master?" Silvia said softly, looking up at Alex with fear filled eyes. "Please master...dont look at me..." She suddenly wept, trying to hide herself. "Im dirty, Im marked...please...dont look at Silvia..." Mike had broken her like a twig, and poor Silvia blamed herself for it. "I betrayed master...I didnt run...and all these things...He did...I did...I betrayed master!" She wailed in sheer grief and continued to cower from him.

--------------

Michal yawned and said "If I get bored then I can just call the snakes back. There are other girls in this tavern, you are very replaceable. Dont make me get my kicks the darker way." His warning was as grave as it was true.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Silvia, please...Come to me. I'm not mad at you...Its okay now. Please, Silvia, obey Master. Come here," Alex begged, wanting to carry her in her arms, to bring her back to his room, to keep her safe, to tell her, just how much she means to him.

-----------

Rain let out a small, pathetic 'eep' and quickly began to finger herself, and playing her tit more. She began to moan as her pussy became wet, and she pushed two fingers into her wet hole.

--------------

Hunter quickly held his sword and the torch was weapons and charged forward, moving with the stealth and speed of a wolf, slicing some tentacles and intending to set the head, or what looked like the head of this beast, aflame.
Silvia nodded tearfully after a few moments hesitation and tried to crawl towards him, though her weak limbs would not support her. Her entire body ached, both from Mike's punishments and from the fact that she had been in near constant bondage the entire time. Her muscles screamed at her as her flesh seared with pain from countless whippings and fuckings.

She collapsed on her stomach and could say nothing as she broke down again, once more unable to do as her master requested.

-------

Mickal smiled and laughed. "What a whore, do you enjoy fingering yourself in front of strangers? Do you really like being a dirty slut that much?" As he mocked her his pants tented, her display was turning him on.

--------

Hunter's attack would have succeeded were it not for one tiny problem. It was no fault of his own. He was fast enough, easily outrunning the unaware monster's tentacles, strong enough, cutting through them as though they were butter put toa burning blade, and his targeting was precise as it could be as he dove into the center of the creature's face. Everything he could have done went right. But as he plunged the torch into its face, Hunter would come to the startling realization that his torch's silver flame would not catch or even burn anything other than the silver torch handle.

Being of Angelo technology, the torch was never intended to be used as a weapon, and although it would burn under water, in rain, or even without oxygen, it would not cause harm to anything else. The perfect torch, if your only looking for light.

The creature screamed with pain as its tentacles were cut and as the light was placed onto its face, where it was nearly blinded by it, but no lasting damage was inflected and Hunter was swatted away by a powerful tentacle that broke his rib as it swept him away.

Luckily, the creature retreated from the light as it had before, leaving Ren pegged to the wall, half conscious and covered in slime.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex took her into his arms and shushed her, begging her to rest, to not blame herself. He gave her forehead a kiss, he carried her back to his room, where he laid her down on his bed. "You're safe now, my love..."

-----------------

Rain didn't know if she was suppose to answer or not, but eventually came to a descison. One she hoped would please this man, and keep her away from the snake's evil bite. "Yes, Master...I do like being a dirty slut," she whimpered as she fingered her tight, wet pussy.

------------------

Hunter let out a groan as he was swatted away from the beast and slowly rose. "Ren? Are you okay?" he asked, walking over, and using his sharp shield to cut her free from the slime.
Ren fell to the floor and threw up more slime, wobbling on all fours for a second before she was able to answer. "G-Good enough to travel." she stood and looked at her slime covered body, she was a wreck. "I...I cant leave without you now. I dont have a torch." She said looking shamed. "I cant believe it got me so easily..."

---------

Silvia whimpered and cried all the way to the room and when she was laid down she did not move an inch from how she was set down. She wanted to tell her master that her body hurt, that her mind hurt, that her soul hurt, but she knew she was unworthy of his concern and simply stared up at him helplessly.

She trembled a little and said "M-Master...I know this dirty f-filthy whore does not deserve it...b-but could you p-please find the m-mercy in your h-heart to....r-remove the Popsicle from my dirty hole?" Indeed, Mike had left a popsicle jammed in her pussy, as deep as it would go, numbing her insides horribly and preventing any orgasm she may have had from anything he did. Silvia had felt no pleasure at all the entire time she was with him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"We should search for any signs of the key," Hunter responded. "After that, you and I can go back up top," the wolfman said, giving her his hand to help her up.

--------------

"Silvia..." he whispered. Alex soon nodded and took the popsicle in hand. "THis may hurt, Silvia," he said as he pulled it out of her. "Is there anything else you need, Silvia?"