Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"Wow, I'm surprised, you'd think these girls never saw a wolf." Shadow smiled as he waved back at some of the dragon girls, "Apparently I'm exotic here, and exotic is hot." he grinned.

*Stand*

"Hmm," Katt picked up a small necklace with a black pendant in the shape of a dragon's head, "Not bad, I might have to come here more often, can't find stuff like this back home."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I know, I know!" Dorothy nearly shouted gingerly, placing two sparkly earrings on and flashing them in a pretty pose, "How do they look on me, Katt?" she said with a smile.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Here, Mar." Ereth tossed the blue dragon a pair of gloves which looked quite small, but as they touched Mar's claws, they magically grew to perfectly fit his claws. "Now go ahead n' knock 'em out!"

"Hmph, pathetic lit'le whelp." The big dragon chuckled, slipping on two enormous boxing gloves, and tying them up tight, standing at the opposite side of the ring. "Probably won' even make it one round!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"There's a line between 'exotic' and 'freakish'," Nero said, eying some of the female dragons dancing longingly. "I guess a freakishly large wolf with bone spikes coming out of his face, elbows and spine with big leathery wings crosses that line."

"Popcorn?" Nera offered Shadow, Nero and Ereth a bucket.

"Alright folks, place your bets, place your bets!" Lacia called cheerily.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Beautiful," Katt smiled, she'd never noticed it before, but Dorothy was actually quite an attractive dragon. She shook her head a bit, "H-hey, you mind clasping this for me?" she asked as she turned around and held up the necklace, trying to hide the slight blushing on her face.

"Sweet," Shadow grabbed a large handful of popcorn, "I got 20 bucks on Mar."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sure, gee!" Dorothy giggled, taking the necklace in her claws before she helped Katt to wear it on and around her furry neck, "Like this?" she asked, making sure the loose ends connected so they wouldn't fall.

(Ring)

Mar smashed his gloved fists again and smiled, "I'm not gonna ask where you got these, but I sure want to test them out!" he said, starting to get warmed up by throwing fast jabs at the air in front of him, doing a bit of leg work to get rid of any numbness in his muscles, that reacted by bulging to the contractions and expansions. "Don't we need a referee, by the way?" he said, looking back with one of his arms arched up after giving an uppercut to the air.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You've got one." Ereth chuckled, sitting up on a raised chair next to the large ring, resting his arms on the armrests. "Are we all ready, now?"

"Come on already!" The big dragon growled, smashing his fists together, smirking at Mar. "I wan'ta put this lil' whelp in 'is place!"

(Market)

"Hee, looks good on you, Katt." A familiar silver dragoness smiled at the feline as she walked up, dressed in an elegant gold robe, her tail swishing a bit behind her. "Funny finding you here, eh?" she added with a soft giggle. "And hey there, Dorothy!" she added, waving to the blue dragoness.

OOC:

Name: Vook Kyrian
Race: Sexy. I mean Dragon.
Description: Ya know what she looks like! If not, http://i41.tinypic.com/1128pih.jpg except clothed :P Dresses usually in casual clothes, but is dressed in an elegant gold-threaded robe for the festival.
Weapon of choice: Pretty much any staves she can find.
Abilities: Advanced magic knowledge, and ability to manipulate most types of magic in a variety of ways.
Skills:
  • Hungering Cold - Blasts the target with a freezing ice storm.
  • More to come when I stop being lazy. Lol.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Keep it clean boys!" Nera called, laughing. "No, seriously, try not to get the ring too bloody, huh? Other people are waiting to get up on it!"

"Winner gets a full-body massage!" Lacia announced playfully.

"Speak for yourself Hotspot," Nero nudged F'nera, grinning. "I wanna see some teeth fly!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Come on Mar, put him down fast so we can get back to the festival." Shadow shouted, grabbing another handful of popcorn.

*Market*

"Thanks, I kinda like, Vook?" Katt turned around and smiled at the other dragon, "Oh wow, small world. Though I suppose it's not to odd finding you at a dragon convention now that I think about it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Gee, I'm glad it looks so good... Wow, Vook!" Dorothy said, slightly astonished at Vook's appearance, "What robe is so pretty! Where did you get it?" she inquired exhuberantly.

(Ring)

"Right! Let's give it a start!" Mar said, padding over to stand in front of the mountanious dragon. He started bouncing on his place, then held up his fists in front of his face, ready to face off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad