Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"So you come here often?" Shadow smiled, chatting with one of the other dragon dancers, "Maybe you'd like to give me a guided tour?" he winked.

"Can't take them anywhere," Katt sighed a bit, "Well might as well enjoy the sites before they get us kicked out." She smiled towards Dot, "So what kind of things do they do here?"

Kitt's tail gentley swayed to the music's beat, "Wow, I like the music." she purred a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well..." Dorothy pondered for a while, before she looked around, "Everyone's doing their own stuff, and your little sister seems to want to dance." She observed, turning her look to Katt, "I'm afraid everyone wants to do different things, so we might as well..." and before she could finish her sentence, her eyes fixed on one of the mini-market with sparkly and shiny accessories, attended by a female dragon of course. "EEEE!" she squealed with excitement, pulling Katt by her wrist and dragging her over to the shop, "Look at this pretty jewerly!"

Eventually, Mar came down, waving a paper with a list of cell-phone numbers in his claw, apparently not only he had managed to get the dancer's number, but also some of her friends' as well. "Man I'm lucky." He said to himself, and approached Ereth, who had been left alone, "Hey, where're the others?" he asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ah, they all went off to their own places." Ereth shrugged, tossing the cleaned bone into a nearby trash can, looking up towards Mar. "And where've you been? Flirting with the ladies as usual?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Sure, just got a few numbers. Say, got your cell on you?" Mar asked, showing Ereth the list he had just acquired, "I think I left mine inside Dot's bag back at the camp site. I'd save the list, but I haven't got pockets." He joked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You can have mine." Nero said dully, shuffling into view from the crowd. He had said something that sounded vaguely like a pick-up line and received a couple of hard slaps in return. He fished his phone out of his pocket. "Or I can just hold on to those numbers. I got pockets. Geez, you'd think your interspecies relations'd be strong enough to say 'I like mine big and chunky' without getting slapped, but no." He grunted.

F'nera joined the three males after a moment, giggling madly. "So, you guys having fun so far?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Yeah, I'd rather not have a bunch of chicks calling my cell." Ereth chuckled again, playfully slapping Mar's back.

"Oi, You over 'ther!" A sudden booming voice shouted, a very tall brown-scaled dragon slowly approaching Mar, at least a meter taller than him; his body extremely ripped with thick muscle, surpassing Mar's even. "Aye saw 'yew hittin' on mah gerl!" he growled, glaring down at the dragon, the scent of alcohol heavy in his breath. "And ah don' like it when wimps hit on meh gerl!" he growled again, snarling and showing his teeth.

"Alright, break it up you two!" Ereth sighed, pushing his way between the two, holding his claws against them. "I don't want anyone fighting and getting hurt here, alright?"

"No Fightin'?! Well if ther'll be no fightin'...then we'll just 'ave to settle it in the ring!" The big dragon smirked, leaning his arm over, pointing toward what looked like a large boxing ring. "Three rounds in th' ring, lit'le man!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Sounds like you got a challenge, Big Blue." Nero smirked. "Go tear him a new one."

F'Nera on the other hand, rolled her eyes. "Honestly, some dragons just hold themselves back when they get here. We get all the types." She sighed, and playfully smacked Mar's butt. "Give us a show, kiddo. Let's see what else you inherited from your father other than that great body."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Woah, wait, why am I suddenly dragged into a fight? Thought we'd come here on to relax and," Mar started, before he got side-tracked at F'Nera's playfulness, he started pondering carefully, "What would Dot say about this?" he put a claw under his chin, looking up as he imagined Dot yelling to him.

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ME TELLING YOU TO GO FIGHT!"

"Good enough for me." Mar shrugged, and nodded to the large brown dragon with a grin, "Let's entertain the crowd a bit!" he said eagerly, smashing his fists together, his biceps and foreceps bulging out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, let's!" The big dragon continued to smirk, instantly heading out towards the ring, cracking his knuckles as he walked. "One more trophy for the wall!"

"Oh, he's all bark and no bite, I can tell." Ereth chuckled, giving Mar's back a couple pats. "And on top of that, he must have had at least seven flagons of alcohol. Go get 'em, Big Blue!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Thanks dude. Though it's been years since I played boxing last, oh well... just gotta remember what I learned in the VGs!" Mar said to himself, and climbed onto the ring the larger dragon had gone to, some other dragons starting to gather to watch. "So, where are the gloves?" he asked the big one.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad