Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex finally pulled back and rubbed his nose against Silvia and looked into her eyes. "He promised that your heart will remain this strong for atleast a week...Imagine the possibilities, my love," he grined. He then looked at Tali and Angy, and motioned them over. "Come on, let us go enjoy my return," he said, motioning them over.
Any walked over with a timid smile and Tali ran to her daddy. Inside the house a surprise was waiting for Alex, a surprise that Ren was not to happy about, but she knew it had to happen. She adjusted the last bits of it and smiled sadly at Flare. "You will do fine. There is a reason Im doing it now, he might not even touch you since he just got married to Silvia. Just relax."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and kissed Angy's forehead, and then Tali's, picking his daughter up. "Let's go home," he smiled, and with a grin on his face, his angel by his side, his wife on the other, and his daughter in his hands, he happily walked back to the house.
When he entered the house Ren stood there and cleared her throat. "Master..." She said, stopping them with an upraised paw. "You asked us to make Flare stronger in your absence so she could serve you when you returned. We have." Flare than stepped out, dressed in her formal slave ware. She blushed cutely as she approached her master and kneeled at his feet. "She simply asks that you have mercy on her, since she is giving you her body." Ren explained. Flare still looked very afraid of him, but at least she had gotten much much better.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex blinked in suprise, before smiling and bending down so he and Flare were face to face. He placed his one hand on her cheek and made her look her in the eye. "I will treat you well, Flare. I will love you, protect you, and feed you, and all I ask in exchange is your love," he said, before kissing Flare's lips.
Flare blushed hard and her eyes became wide with fear and shock, but sh accepted the kiss and kissed back as much as she dared, sealing the deal and pledging herself to Alex. Ren looked away, the last of them had fallen now. "She offers her body to you to enjoy at any time and any place." She said silently. "Please do not waist her surrender...."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I will not. I will enjoy her body greatly," Alex said, before pulling back. He then used Silvia and his psychic link. Silvia, would you mind having Flare with us for a bit? I promise, after I ease her into the pleasure and I have laid my seed in her, you and I can be alone and truly test out your new strength.
Silvia agreed predictably, she could never go against his desires, no matter what they were. Flare remained on the floor, blushing and on her knees as she awaited further orders.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Get up, Flare," Alex ordered, Alex ordered, motioning her up with his hand. When he did, he kindly ordered Tali, Ren, and Silvia to stay here as he, his wife, and Flare left to his room. Before he left though, he picked Tali up and gave her forehead a kiss, and said, "I love you, my daughter."

He then walked over to Angy and gave her a passionate kiss on her lips, hoping she'd kiss back, as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against him. "I love you, my angel."

Finally, he walked up to Ren and kissed her furry, yellow lips, his tongue pushing into her mouth to play with her tongue. His hands wrapped around her waist, not stopping until she kissed back, and he even played with her tits a bit before pulling back and said, "And I love you, mother of my child."

And with that, Alex led his wife and Flare up to his room.
Tali smiled cutely and hugged her daddy cutely. Angy blushed and kissed back, though she was still feeling depressed, at least this helped her pain a little bit. Ren tried to pull away at first but she knew better than to fight him and kissed him back, but only a little as he played with her breasts. She said nothing to him as he released her.

Flare stood there, behind Alex, blushing and looking down at her feet. She was nervous and scared, the time had finally come and now she was going to be taken completely by Alex. She hoped it would not hurt, at least not to badly. Her legs trembled a little as she thought about it but was comforted slightly by Silvia as she hugged the cute pokemon and kissed her neck. By now Flare was used to these actions. "Dont worry." She whispered. "You will do fine."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)