Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Four, Master!"

"You're crazy! You've turned Hinata into a monster! You won't do the same to me, Ino, or any other gi-" Sakura was once again silenced by the lustful Hinata's lips and tongue though.
Hinata moaned softly and hugged her master as she was stimulated greatly. "I-I love you master!" She moaned as her sensitive flesh was massaged and pleasured. She was already about to cum, so sensitive was her new body.

-------

"Correct slave, you may continue. Sakura, your going to lose, and I thought you were the last one who wanted to look like Ino." He said as he stroked the pink haired girls sot butt since there were still sitting on his lap. "But I suppose it is for the better, now I can properly break you!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hinata! St-Ahhh!" Sakura moaned as he pussy was suddenly rubbed by Hinata's fingers. "N-no...Stop...please...stop," she begged as Hinata kissed her neck and rubbed her pussy. "Master, may I play with Sakura's tits?" Hinata asked.

"No! M-master! May....may I....may I touch Hinata's pussy?" Sakura whimpered, not wanting to ened up like Ino.

-----------------

Alex smiled at her answer and he wrapped his hands around Hinata's waist, where he then laid them on her ass, squeezing the two buttcheeks lightly, and moved his lips near her own. Her new, large tits were pushing against his chest and his erect cock was rubbing against her pussy. "Give Master a kiss. A nice, long, loving French Kiss," he whispered.
"Well then, lets have a challenge then, the winner gets to touch what they asked for." Mike said happily. "The first slut that can name the names of all four hokages and Naruto's favorite food will win." Mike smiled and waited, loving the show.

-------

Hinata blushed hard and moaned, her pussy wet against Alex's dick, her breasts almost aching with pleasure from being touched and rubbed, and her soft velvety buttcheeks were only adding to her ecstasy as they were gently squeezed. She kissed him on command, but her kiss was timid and shy, much like her. She was a girl who wanted to be dominated, who needed to be. She was just to timid to engage in this kiss by herself, she needed her master.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hashirama Senju, Tobirama Senju, Minato Namikaze, and Hiruzen Sarutobi!" Sakura quickly said. "Naruto's favorite food? Um....Um..." she stuttered. Damn what was it....?

"R-ramen!" Hinata said, knowing alot about Naruto from her time staring at her old crush.

-----------

Alex did kiss back, his tnogue playing with her's as his hands smacked and rubbed her big ass. He then moved his waist so his dick was rubbed against her wet pussy, before ever so slowing being pushed in. Even as his cock filled her pussy, Alex kept the kiss going, his tongue playing with Hinata's.
"Hmm, you both answered part of the questions so....you both win! Arent I a nice master?" Mike said with a laugh. "Now hurry now, first once to cum loses!"

-----

Hinata squirmed and moaned into the kiss, her eyes glazing over from the super high stimulation she was getting. Suddenly she came twice rather quickly and began to loss her footing. She moaned and hugged him to stay up, her as a little red from the smacking as her tight pussy held his dick tightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Y-es, Master, very nice!" Hinata quickly said. She then grabbed the suprised pink haired girl into another kiss, one hand on her breast, rubbing and playing with it, as the other hand rubbed her pussy. It seemed Hinata had a much more lustful half the anime never explored.

------------------

Finally, Alex pulled back and smiled at his lover. He led her to the bed and laid her down, with him on top of her as he began fucking her pussy, all to slowly. "Did my little slut cum already? Naughty, naughty," he whispered as he continued to fuck her slowly, though deeply. "Mmm....Does slut like Master's big cock?" he moaned.
Mike smiled and was hard in no time. It seemed Hinata was going to win rather easily, already having domain over Sakura's pussy and breasts, and taking full advantage. Sakura would not last at this rate, and he knew it and smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"H-Hinata, wait...W-we can...we can beat him," Sakura whimpered as she was played with, her orgasm nearing. "H-Hinata, we can beat him...Please, don't do this," the girl moaned.

"Master, may I finger Sakura?" the once shy girl simply said.
Hinata came again and he breathing became very erratic as she was quickly drained. She needed time to adjust to her new body, otherwise she would be to sensitive, but still she answered. "I-I love my m-master!" She came again then and moaned loudly, arching her back. "S-So much...Ohhhh!"

---------

"Of course my lovely slut. Finger her to your hearts desire." Mike said smiling. "Finish her for your master, make him proud! And Sakura, you will pay for your rebelliousness soon enough." Mike smiled cruelly and watched the match come to a near close.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)