Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Tyrant's Plains)

Solia giggled. "I can understand your position, Faiz," she spoke softly. "Fighting the queen with anger and frustration will only lead us to our downfall by blinding us and shrouding our good judgement."

Ardeal gave one more glance back at the fallen Calm Keeper and noticed that Aussa was going on ahead. "You two can go ahead. I'll keep my position in the rear so I can make sure we're not flanked. Now that we can see our destination, our journey across these cursed plains shouldn't be too difficult."

Solia nodded. "Be careful, brother. I don't want you to end up hurt." She took Faiz's hand. "We should probably travel a bit slower so we don't expend any energy that could be used for a more useful purpose."

(Shimmering Mountain)

When Dusk was about to check the body for any signs of living, it disappeared. "Everyone! On your guard!" Dusk quickly readied his sword. Maniacal laughter echoed around the area creepily.

"It makes me laugh, Dusk, to think you could kill me that easily!" It was Midnight's voice. "O golden sword that brings the light, shining blade that shatters night, stars and darkness both will bend, and lend you strength for you to mend!" Suddenly, a small cloud of dust slowly appeared hovering in the air. Each tiny particle found another particle to fit into, and before they knew it, Midnight's golden blade was floating in the air. But as quickly as it had appeared, it vanished.

"Dusk, I watched you run him through," Ariadne called out worriedly. "Does he have some sort of magic that's protecting him because I can't sense any!"

"No," Dusk replied solemnly. "You should know more than anyone by now that those who possess the Divine Form do not die so easily."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Tyrant's Plains)

The wolf grasping Solia's hand gently while walking side by side to the nearest town ahead of them. "I use lots of energy just for today...In addition, I could feel my sister and the others will take their time to settle something on their way..." Faiz said as looking up in the blue clear sky while walking.

(Shimmering Mountain)

"My goodness...I think we have to stay here for a little bit longer..." Mika sighed. With the pack of supplies carried on her back, the dragoness lift her right claw to the air and chant a spell silently. Then, a light shower falls on Dusk, Ariadne and herself while her eyes focusing on the area, hoping to spot Midnight's exact position. "You guys have to bear with this for a moment..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Immolatio)

It was true that the battle with the Calm Keeper was a hindrance that costed quite an energy expenditure, but the weary group of four was greatly rewarded as they reached the small town of Immolatio. Their efforts were proven not fruitless as the grey stone buildings greeted them. Ardeal remembered that this was the town that Lorana was from and he hoped they wouldn't meet up with her again. Ardeal stopped in his tracks as he noticed that Aussa had stopped before the gates to the town. The gates were open, which was usual for the time of day. The late afternoon sun glowered down upon the town, and in the far reaches, twilight clambered its way into the sky, streaking it with just a little bit of orange and yellow, but only in the distance.

"Well, it seems that we finally made it," Aussa said flatly. "One step of our journey is complete, but there is still so much land to cover. While we're here, let's see if we can't find an easier way to get to St. Nerra City. In other words, gather as much information as possible. I'm sure you two would like to be alone for at least a little while, so Solia and Faiz--you two can go and gather information together. I'll take Ardeal with me. We'll meet at the Immolatio inn at sunset. Is that an acceptable plan?"

(Shimmering Mountain)

"Are you looking for me, sweetheart?" Midnight said as he appeared behind Mika, placing the blade of his sword against her throat. "You other two don't even make a move or she's dead."

Ariadne was about to react, but when she saw that Mika was in danger, she faltered. Dusk did the same. He was about to lunge, but decided now was not the time.

Are you okay, Mika? Dusk asked telepathically. Concern covered his thoughts.

Damn, I can't believe we let him do that, Ariadne cursed. I could always use my powers to get him away from you--

No. He'll see it coming, Dusk thought sadly. Got any ideas, Mika? We are both at your service and at his mercy at the moment.

The OCA
(Immolatio)

The wolf walking side by side with Solia as they went through the gate of Immolatio. The surroundings still the same like last visit. "Yes, I accept and understand the plan." Faiz nodded and suddenly, his body starts moving slightly to the right and left unbalanced, seeming like he almost faint.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Mika surprised as feel the sharp blade on her smooth neck. The light shower still fallen and wetting everyone, including Midnight. "Don't worry...I know what I should do next..." She replied telepathically, her eyes glaring to Midnight with a happy smile. My goodness...you finally caught me off-guard...but it seems you forget something..."

Mika touch the blade with her claw and suddenly, a thick ice forms on Midnight's arms, shoulder and legs, immobilize him completely. Then, a sharp point of ice emerge from the ice and pointing to his neck, before she turned around, grab the golden blade and step back away from him. Every drop of small shower that hits the ice structure will transform and combine with the ice. "Now, the blade is on my hand. Probably this sword enough to kill him completely." She said as observing the blade.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Immolatio)

Aussa nodded to Faiz. "We have a plan then." He turned slowly to walk away and Ardeal clambered after them.

"You two be careful!" Solia called out to them as they left. She then noticed how Faiz was really shaky. "Faiz, what's wrong?" she asked with concern as she took a hold of one of his paws gently to try and keep him from falling. "Let's see if we can't find somewhere to sit down and rest, okay?" She led him down the cold, cobblestone street, looking desperately for a place to sit. "We do need a break though. We've been on the go since last night. Don't worry; we'll be able to get some good rest while we're here, I'm sure."

(Shimmering Mountain)

Midnight's body felt cold as he was virtually trapped in an ice coffin, unable to move any of his limbs. However, he could still feel the grasp he had on his other, much darker, blade. "Y-you think you have me?" he said and chuckled maliciously. "O golden blade of light, no longer shall you long to fight, shatter now your strength to rest, for you are the blade that is the best." The golden blade crumbled to dust in Mika's hand and the ice that was surrounding and building up around Midnight was now shaking violently, threatening to be broken.

"Seems he's picked up quite a few tricks," Dusk spoke flatly as he readied his sword for an attack.

Ariadne watched from afar. He will not give up, will he? And Mika's technique was so powerful... She entered a defensive stance, ready to fend off any attacks directed at her.

The OCA
(Immolatio)

"I'm okay...Just a little bit headache..." Faiz said in near-weaker tone as he didn't want to worry Solia much, walking with her to find a place to rest. "Thank you...I've never use this much amount of magic power and work continuously for entire day..." He believe of overwork might related to his empty stomach, because before they met the Calm Keeper, he only ate a small bite of bread. Now, the headache is getting stronger and makes his entire body weaker.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Mika smiled and glared sharply to Midnight, but she'll not let herself caught off-guard. The shower still falling, kept on wetting Dusk, Ariadne, herself as well as the ice kept on growing and covered both of Midnight's hands. "Try to escape...and get me..." Even though Midnight shaken the ice, but Mika pour more power on it until the ice turns as hard as pure metal.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Immolatio)

The cold steel buildings of the gray, cloud-covered city glared down at the two lovers strolling down the smooth, cobblestone street. The scarce amount of people walking down the very same streets were all dressed in dark clothing that wasn't revealing in any way. Many windows in the emotionless establishments that lined the path had no light to welcome customers inside.

Solia scrutinized her surroundings like a hawk. Her one and only was not feeling well and she was determined to find somewhere to sit. That's when her eyes chanced a bench. It was a simple wooden bench sitting all alone outside of what appeared to be a small bakery. "Oooh, that's perfect," she said. "Now we can rest and grab ourselves something to eat. In the mood for some yummy pastries?" she asked Faiz cheerily.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Midnight was becoming frantic now. He felt the weight of the ice pressing down on him with intense ferocity--unyielding and relentless. However, he would not lay down his life until he had justice. "I didn't want it to have to come to this...," he muttered as the shadows on the ground on the ledge began to dance crazily. A dark aura was beginning to surroun Midnight and the ice began to shake even more violently now than ever.

"It's NOT happening, Midnight!" Dusk shouted as he leapt at Midnight, his cloak drenched in Mika's light shower, his dark blade outstretched ready to strike down his friend. As Dusk struck down at Midnight's head, a small sphere of shadows blocked the blow and knocked Dusk to the ground.

In desperation, Ariadne raised her hands into the air, bringing all of the fallen petals from before to attention. With a swift moment, she brought both of her hands together. The petals mimicked her action and flew straight at Midnight, threatening to shred through him. But, yet again, the shadows leapt to his rescue and blocked all of the flower petals. "This isn't good...," Ariadne whispered in despair as she realized that her attempts were futile.

The OCA
(Immolatio)

Faiz unable to speak via mind contact nor by mouth in order to answer his lover’s inquiry. He felt extremely weak for every passing second, the headache become stronger and still fighting of not to faint. He need to take a seat as quickest as possible so his mind able to revive slowly, and luckily Solia found the bench to sit a few steps away. This is the first time he felt powerless and unable to speak at the same time.

(Shimmering Mountain)

After struggling to keep Midnight in place, her energy slowly reduced to its critical level and probably might not be able to continue even further. The light shower suddenly disappeared and the structure holds Midnight slowly weaker. ”…Dusk…Ariane…I think I’m unable to hold even longer…We have to end this…” Mika telepathic in somewhat weak tone, slowly gasping for air.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Immolatio)

"No answer, eh?" Solia asked with concern. "It must be worst then I thought." She walked over to the bench and sat him down gently. "I'm going to get us something to eat, okay? Just rest right here. I'll be back in a sec." She entered the bakery as quickly as she could, determined to get some food. Inside the shop, it was fairly dark and there was nobody in there except for the baker himself.

"Can I help you, miss?" he asked politely.

"Yes. Actually, you can," Solia replied. "I need a nice fresh loaf of banana nut bread. Can you do that?"

"On my honor as a baker, I can, miss," he answered and got to work straightaway. "If you're sitting right outside the shop, I'll call you when it's ready."

Solia nodded her head and exited the bakery. She was thinking about Faiz's welfare as she sat down next to him. "The baker said our food should be ready shortly, so look forward to some delicious treat." She tried to sound happy, but her voice was steeped in worry.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Dusk sighed and looked down at the ground solemnly. "It's me he wants. I want you two to get out of here."

Ariadne was shocked. "Are you crazy? We are NOT leaving you here!" the princess replied defiantly. Meanwhile, the shadows surrounding Midnight were intensifying and the sound of cracking ice could be heard.

"You don't have much time!" he shouted. "Midnight's going to enter Divine Form and you can't be here when he does! You have to trust me on this one. I'll be okay." Even though the situation was tough, Dusk emphasized his point and smiled while winking.

There was an explosion from Midnight's location and many ice shards cascaded down upon the heroes. Midnight was standing there, breathing deeply, the shadows so concentrated that the earth was cracking beneath his feet.

The OCA
(Immolatio)

The wolf take a deep sigh as his body finally put in rest after struggling for his weak energy and headache, thanks to the caring Solia. He let the blood flows through his brain to slowly recover his headache before the blood flows to his entire body. “…Thank you…” Faiz finally said it in whisper yet weak tone while still gasping softly. He then took Solia’s palm and rubs it against his paw softly, before lifting a small smile.

(Shimmering Mountain)

At that time, Midnight break Mika’s spell till herself being pushed to the back a little, gasping softly. Now, she had no enough power to chant another spell or hold the existing spell that already being break by Midnight. Mika approaches Ariadne while looking on her worryingly. “…We have to trust Dusk, Ariadne… I believe he’ll be safe… and I believe he will find us after this…”
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds