Bondage queens.
05-28-2009, 03:59 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
Katt felt the shaft rubbing against her thigh, letting out a worried purr from it as she continued to suckled, a few droplets of milk dripping down her chin.

"Oh does it now?" Mindy smiled a bit, holding the tail and giving it another light tug, "Well then I suppose you'd better hope you're a fast learner. I'm sure a slut like you can figure out what to do easily enough."

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

05-29-2009, 04:29 AM,
"Mm, all done, my slut?" Vook asked, murring softly as she continued to rub Katt's head gently, her milk still flowing strong as long as Katt was suckling on her nipple. "Mistress has more food for you, if you're done...Heh..."
05-30-2009, 06:23 AM,
Silvia whimpered from the tug but did not voice her discomfort. Instead her face nervously approached Mindy's pussy. She took a breath and allowed it to wash over her mistress's folds as she tried to decide what to do first. She tentatively put her tongue out and began to lick lighting over her slit, moving up and down slowly, just barely touching her clit.
05-30-2009, 03:48 PM,
"Yes," Katt said, pulling her lips away, whiping them off a bit, "I, don't feel as hungry." she told her.

Mindy head fell back as she sighed softly, Amateurish at best, though I suppose it should be expected. she thought, analyzing Silvia's techniques as she ate her out.

05-31-2009, 02:37 AM,
"Maybe my little cat slut would like another snack? Vook purred softly, grinning lustily as she moved back a bit, and forced Katt down to her knees, the dragoness' cock rubbing against Katt's furred cheek.
06-01-2009, 08:22 AM,
Silvia took a chance and moved her tongue in a little more, licking in and out and flicking her tongue lightly over her mistress's pussy. Still, she was to timid, and all she really did was tease Mindy, not really please her though.
06-01-2009, 01:28 PM,
"You can't be serious," Katt turned her head away, growling slightly as she felt the cock rubbing against her cheek, "how do you know I won't just bite it off?" she smiled a bit, showing off her razor sharp fangs.

Mindy moaned softly, pawing a bit at the bed as she lay back. After a few minutes though she began to grow more impatient, "I suggest you try harder, you're running out of time." she warned.

06-04-2009, 03:04 PM,
Silvia panicked at that and began to lick more forcefully, which worked to her advantage since almost anything was better than what she was doing. She licked a little deeper and the edge of her nose tickled Mindy's clit, though she was still not really focusing on it.
06-04-2009, 03:12 PM,
"Oooooh that got you going," Mindy moaned, placing a hand against Silvia's head and holding her in her crotch, "Oh yeah, lick it all over you little slut." she smiled.

06-04-2009, 08:36 PM,
"Because, my slut, if you do..." Vook started, smiling down at Katt, bringing her claw down to the feline's head, pressing one of her sharp claw-nails between the feline's eyes. "...It will be the last thing you do."