Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex stared at him and looked at the five other clones he had put around Sauske to guard him. "Watch my back," the original ordered, as he put his hands together. He then used his dream jutsu he had used on Hinata when they first met on the Uchiha boy, trying to enter his dreams.

-----------------

"B-but Master!" Hinata cried. "Y-you promised not to hurt Naruto! Y-you promised!" she whimpered. "Please...Don't hurt him, Master. I love him," the shy Hyuuga girl whispered.
"Shut up slut!" Mike said, backhanding Hinata hard and sending a wave of pain through her entire body with the link. "You are not to mention Naruto even once! Maybe I will spare him, maybe I wont. Your not helping his chances by acting like a dumb bitch! Now both of you taste her milk for me! Now!"

----------

Alex found himself in a Huge battlefield. The earth was scorched and barren, the sky black with night as a storm of hate rained blood upon the parched earth, which quickly drank it all up. In the center was Sauske standing over the dying corpse of his brother, a sword pinning the older uchiha to the ground by his neck. Itatchi released his last few gurgling breaths and slowly died before his younger brother, who stared remorselessly back into his dead eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex saw the defeated older brother fall and began thinking of a plan. He quickly hid himself and made a single clone appear, who would begin to walk over to where Sauske was, though stopping at a safe distance. "Bravo, bravo, Sauske! I always knew you had it in you," the fake Alex appluaded. "Skill like yours could be used to aquire great achievments, if combined with a similar great warrior," he said, clapping his hands. "So how about it? Will you join me?" he asked. "Of course, choose not to, and we can fight, and I can beat you....again."

--------------------

Sakura quickly helped her whimpering, crying friend and the two fearful slaves ran to Ino's bedside. Looking at their cruel Master once more, the two began sucking on Ino's large, filled, tits. The sleeping blond moaned in her sleep, her pussy getting wet as she was pleasured.
Sauske did not even look up from his brother's corpse. His intensity was overwhelming, his eyes locked. Suddenly blood began to drip from his eyes, and whether the crimson tears represented a hidden sorrow or perhaps the intensity of his stare was unclear, but if left to it he would be there for hours.

--------

"How does it taste?" He asked them smiling as he watched Ino moan and get wet. "Are they suited for master?" As he said this he gently stroked their heads, feeling the soft hair beneath his fingers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex rolled his eyes and began snapping his fingers in a vain attempt to get Sauske's attention. He then decided to see if he could do something to get his attention, and in a puff of smoke, Alex turned into a copy of Itachi. "What will you do now, brother?" he asked with Itachi's voice.
Still Alex received no response. Sauske seemed lost in his own mind. He had killed Itatchi, perhaps this mean he had no idea what to do afterwards, no plan, no future. Sauske had no idea what to do after Itatchi died.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"..." Alex stared at Sauske for a few minutes before walking over and lightlly shoving the Uchiha boy. "Hello?" he asked. "You know, if you're so lost on what to do, why not ally yourself with me? I can help you kill your brother. For real, I mean," he added, turning back into Alex.

-------------------

Hinata and Sakura both released Ino's tits from their mouths and sighed. "It...was good," Sakura whispered, suddenly drowsy. Hinata just nodded and she rested her head on Ino's large breasts, both of them sleepy and drowsy.
As he shoved Sauske, his hand went right through him, as though he were a ghost. Suddenly the uchiha began to disappear altogether until finally he was nothing more. Then, to Alex's right, about fifty feet away, Sauske and Itatchi suddenly appeared again and began to fight once more, the battle was an intense one, and if Alex intervened he may become injured/ Still. he could stay and see how this fight ended.

---------------

"Hmmm...sleeping poison apparently." Mike mused as his sluts began to sleep. "Very well then." He said, opening a portal and pulling out some food for himself. "I can wait."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"The dreams this boy has," Alex mumbled as he watched the battle rage.

--------------------

After a half an hour or so, Sakura would be the first to stir away. "Where am I?" she mumbled, but in a second she remembered everything. She looked to the ground and sighed, but soon realized Mike wasn't there. "Master?"
The fight continued for quite some time but at last it seemed to be coming to a close, with Itatchi winning by far and Sauske falling to the ground, disarmed and powerless as his brother raised Sauskes own blade to end him.

-------

A portal opened up and Mike walked through, the sound tracker he had left behind having told him someone had awoken. He had a cup of noodles in his hand that was just about finished and he sat down to do just that. "Yes slut?" He asked through his half full mouth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)