Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Almost...there! You may cum, Tali!" Alex moaned before unleashing a blast of his cum from his dick, probably getting some on his daughter as he sighed in pleasure, enjoying the feel of the taboo pleasure he had with his own blood. "That was very good, Tali. You were very good."
Tali came as he did and the combined orgasms made her fall backwards into the water as it filled the tub up to her knees. She lay there panting, covered in cum and moaning softly in the aftermath of her orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and began cleaning his daughter and himself. "Did you have fun, Tali?" he asked, not being able to resist rubbing her clit a bit. "You're such an adorable slut."
Tali nodded her head and moaned as Alex played with her clit a little, making her suddenly hug his arm as he played with her sensitive sex. "Daddy..."She moaned softly, cuddling her cute furry head into his arm.

---------

As Rain showered, Mike decided to go check up on his newest slut. He walked into the room where he had caged her and kicked her overly small cage. "Wake up slut." He said roughly, knowing the kick would probably make her head spin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Come now, honey, you and I have had intercourse twice already. We're both still young, we can play later," Alex assured his daughter."Come on now, let's go check up on mommy and Silvia," he said, and if nothing was left to do or say, he would clean his daughter, dry her off, dress her in some clothes, and leave to find Ren and Silvia.\\

------------------------

K almost jumpped up, but the small cage prevented that. Her head hit the ceiling of the cage and she rubbed it in pain as she saw Mike, knowing full well what would happen if she disobeyed. "Hello...Master," she greeted
Tali had not choice but to agree but kept hugging her daddy throughout. When she was dried and dressed, she quickly fell asleep in his arms. Whether he dropped her off or took her with him, he would find both Ren and Silvia hard at work with Flare, who seemed to be getting better, managing to not defecate herself when she saw Alex. "Master." Silvia greeted as she saw her master walk in. "She needs professional help master...there is not much we can do for her here. She needs to be away from you or she is going to crack like an egg."

---------

"What happened to you previous smart mouth? Did your slut brain suddenly get smarter than your sluty mouth?" He mocked as he sat on top of he cage. "What do you eat slave?" He asked as tapped the top of the bars with his fingers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex nodded his head, having dropped off Tali back in her room. "Well perhaps I can drop her off back in my world to-"

Ring...Ring...

"One second, ladies," the human said, and took out his cell phone. "Hello?" he asked. "This is him. Yes...What?" the man asked, his smiling face suddenly turning suprised, and....scared? "Who?" he asked, his breathing slowing down as he felt his stomach churn with excitment, fear, and other emotions. "Where would I find him?" he asked, turning away from his probably confused, and worried (atleast Silvia) slaves. Without another word, he hung up the person on the other line and put his phone in his pocket.

"Silvia, may I speak with you in private?" he asked, motioning her to follow him out of the room.

-------------------

K gritted her teeth and said nothing as he spoke, trying to ignore him until he asked her a question. "Your...cum....sir."
Silvia nodded her head, though she did not know why he did not simply mind speak with her. She followed him out and asked "Yes master? What has happened?" She was worried and very eager to find out what had caused the rainbow of emotions in her master.

---------

"Cum? Well I was actually asking legitimate question as to what it is that you can ingest, but if you crave cum so badly than you will have it." Mike said with a laugh as he got up and kicked her cage once more. "I will be back for you slut. Just stay in there and try not to starve over your want of Cum."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex was obviously upset, and he turned away from Silvia and sighed. "They found the Digimon who murdered my father, Silvia..." he said. "It was one of the Seven Great Demons Lord, a Digimon called Daemon. Also known as the Demon Lord of Wrath, the most powerful of evil Digimon...I'm going to find him, and I'm going to kill him for what he did to my father. I want you to look after the house for me, take care of the slaves, and my daughter, while I'm gone," the man's voice said.

------------------

"...Bastard," K whispered when he left and closed her eyes and she tried to think of a way out of this horrible tragedy. Back with Rain, the girl was just finishing her bath, smiling as she exited the shower and stretched.

"Boy, that felt good!" she said.
Silvia paled and suddenly began to shake her head. "M-Master...master...please...." She begged him, choked up with tears as she watched him say these things. She wanted to run over and hug him and hold him, but it was not her place, not unless he allowed her. So she simply kept her arms in front of her as she normally did, holding her own hands as she shook her head. "Master...master please dont leave...please dont go..." Her tears were full on now as she began to shake with sobs. "We...we just...Im finally engaged with my master...and now...please master, please do not leave my here by myself, please." She begged him softly. "I cant...I cant lose you."

--------

"Did it?" Mike asked as he opened the door and smiled, opening his arms for her to hug him. "Give master hug my nice clean slave." He said as he stepped in.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)