Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio River)

Solia finished the piece of bread and rubbed her stomach. "Yummy~! That was delicious!" She got out of Faiz's arms and sat beside him laying her head on his soft furry shoulder. "Such a peaceful day this is..."

"Yes, but one that must not be lost," interjected Aussa. "We should probably get a move on. The queen's forces could still find us...and, I just won't be having that." He stood up placing the pack of supplies on his back.

"But we just sat down," Ardeal reasoned. "A few more minutes of rest couldn't hurt."

(Shimmering Mountain)

Aerionelle laughed. It was genuine laughter not containing any evil or malevolence at all. "One of you by yourself couldn't kill the summoner, I'm afraid. You would do better to focus at the task at hand!" Aerionelle dived towards Dusk with the threat of impaling him with its beak.

Dusk saw the attack coming and leapt out of the way while pointing his hand at the bird at the same time. "Dark Fireball!" A large fireball shot out of Dusk's hand at the beast, burning ferociously with violet flames.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Lunatio River)

For him, today it's not a peaceful day. His mind is full of disturbing thoughts which requires an answer. Do Masquerade and other soldiers survived after that explosion? In this case, he had to put it aside.

"...Sorry, Ardeal...Aussa's right...We have to move on, unless you want us being captured..." Faiz stated as got up and carry the pack of supplies on his back before carrying Solia on his furry arms. "This is what my sister and I practiced to escape from the enemy..."

(Shimmering Mountain)

Mika make a mind contact with Ariadne. "You and Dusk try to make Aerionelle as busy as you could. I went to inside the cottage and see what's inside." Then, she approach the cottage and lean against the wall near the door, waiting to breach in.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Lunatio River)

Ardeal nodded in solemn agreement. "Yes, you're absolutely right." He stood up and finished off his piece of bread in a final vicious bite and walked up next to Aussa.

"Now that you're awake, you'll keep a lookout for magical enemies, okay, Solia?" Aussa asked.

"Of course," Solia replied confidently.

"Good. Then let's go." Aussa beckoned for Ardeal to approach him. "Get on my back."

Ardeal figured this was not the place to argue. He clambered onto Aussa's back. "I'm ready."

Aussa raised his foot and smashed it into the ground. The piece of land that he was standing on was launched into the air clear over the river.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Understood, Ariadne replied. She watched as Dusk's fireball scorched Aerionelle, but the shadow beast recovered quickly. Ariadne began to glow in pink energy that surged all around her. Aerionelle stopped in his tracks and immediately set after Ariadne who put on a burst of speed and started running around on the ledge. Go, Mika! Now's your chance! she telepathically communicated back to Mika.

Dusk watched Ariadne's antic and tried his hardest not to laugh. I suppose if it works, it works. He scratched his head nervously.

The OCA
(Lunatio River)

Then, Faiz follows Aussa from behind while securing Solia firmly on his arms. There's nothing much to do for him to help RF leaders to defeat the queen even though he eagerly to fight alongside Masquerade. As a fellow comrade, he have to follow the leader's command.

(Shimmering Mountain)

In instant, Mika chant a spell and applied on the door lock, frozen it until the lock structure completely fails. In a few moments, Mika throws a hard kick on the door making it open wildly, before jumped in. "Surrender now!" She shouted as looking around in the cottage, in search for the shadow creator.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Lunatio River)

Aussa leapt off of the piece of land he was riding just before it crashed into the ground. He let Ardeal off of his back.

Ardeal fell to his knees. "You could have warned me about that."

"You could have asked what I was up to," Aussa retorted and laughed. "Get up and let's go. We're not stopping until we reach Immolatio. You can take up the rear since I know that Faiz is faster." Before Ardeal could argue, Aussa had taken off again, this time heading west.

(Shimmering Mountain)

"What an amusing game you play, girl," Aerionelle said and laughed. "An attempt to keep my attention on you. I've never experienced such magic before," he continued as he flew through the air in an attempt to impale Ariadne with his beak. But she was just too fast.

"Yes, a clever spell indeed," Dusk called out mockingly. "I can guarantee you'll never catch her either."

The cottage was silent. Sunlight illuminated the dust particles in the air. The place was so dusty, it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. There came a groan from a room at the back of the cottage. "Aerionelle, is that you? There aren't any trespassers, are there?" a voice called out weakly.

The OCA
(Lunatio River)

Faiz stopped for a while, looking to Ardeal. "Are you able to catch up with us...? I'm running quite fast and probably might leave you behind...." He stated. before added. "I can carry you, if you like to..."

(Shimmering Mountain)

The dragoness trued to cope with the dusty ambience of the cottage until she heard the creator's weak voice. In an instant, she hide herself against the wall near the door, waiting for the creator to come out. By imitating Aerionelle's voice, she said "There's no trespassers at this moment...Probably you heard something else..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Lunatio River)

"You've already got my sister," Ardeal said flatly. "I don't want to burden you any more than you are now. I might not be able to follow you at a very close distance, but I'll still be able to catch up. Thank you, though." He smiled.

Aussa was starting to gain a distance up ahead.

"We might wanna start following him before we end up lost," Solia said worriedly.

(Shimmering Mountain)

"I grow tired of this nonsense," Aerionelle said in an amused tone. "I don't need to catch her. Dispel!" The pink aura surrounding Ariadne vanished and she tripped and fell.

"Ouch! That hurt, you mean bird!" Ariadne scolded the shadow beast.

Aerionelle laughed. "Mean, perhaps, but I had to do what was necessary." He dived right at her, threatening to impale her on his beak. Luckily, Dusk rushed to the rescue. He blocked Aerionelle's attack with his sword and counterattacked, leaving a huge gash in Aerionelle's chest.

"Take that, beast!" Dusk yelled in a justified voice. "Dark Fireball!" Another violet fireball shot out of his hand catching Aerionelle right in the middle of the blaze.

Inside the cottage, the man with the weak voice was still groggy from his nap. "Why are you inside the cottage, Aerionelle? I commanded you to stay outside until I awoke and relieved you of your duty. And what's with the commotion outside?" From the back room of the cottage, the creaking of a bed could be heard--the sound of someone getting out of it.

The OCA
(Lunatio River)

"If you say so, Ardeal...Be careful..." Faiz patting Ardeal's shoulder, giving a pale face expression and start moving again so they would not lost sight of Aussa. He don't have a mood to smile at this current moment.

(Shimmering Mountain)

"...Oh...I'm sorry...Pardon me for my little mistake..." Mika replied, still imitating Aerionelle's voice, waiting patiently for that man and stay hidden besides the room entrance. At the same time, Mika make a telepathic contact with Dusk. "Dusk, I need your confirmation. Do I need to kill that man straight away?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Tyrant's Plains)

The sun in the sky shone brightly upon the golden grasses of the Tyrant Plains. It was this extremely expansive land that now seperated Aussa, Faiz, Solia, and Ardeal from their goal of reaching Immolatio. The sun was fierce and unyielding, but the breezes that so often frequented the plains kept everyone cool.

Ardeal could see Faiz clearly, but it was getting harder to keep track of Aussa. He glanced around him every once in a while. He found the landscape disturbing. There was just the golden grass swaying in the breeze--no trees, no rocks, and no signs of any town or civilization. The sun's cascade of warmth caused the air to waver slightly. However, this only pushed Ardeal forward in an attempt to keep up.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Dusk dodged out of the way as Aerionelle launched his own counterattack, but Dusk found himself at his mercy as Aerionelle smacked him roughly with one of his wings with his immense agility. "Humans, cower before me!" he said mockingly while chuckling.

Dusk had been sent flying into the air and he soon found himself laying face-down on the ground. You can't kill him because Aerionelle was probably commanded to guard him. I don't how it would work, but he wouldn't die. However, I'm not exactly sure about that, so feel free to give it a try. Our flying friend out here can't take too much more, I'm sure.

The OCA
(Tyrant's Plains)

Faiz, in the meantime kept on following Aussa, with Solia still on his arms. He could feel the breeze brushing his furry body and pleasing the way it caress his fur. He still stay quiet all the way and will speak up if Solia have something to say.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Understood!" The dragoness replied and terminate their contact. A small sharp claws appear on her fingers as a weapon to threaten the man and might use him as a hostage to stop Aerionelle. In the entire journey, her claws always stay hidden in her fingers so that she would not hurt herself and others, as well as avoid the perception from civilians that dragons are dangerous and fierce species.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds