Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aurona Ruins)

"I'm glad there is someone else out there that understands what I mean," Masquerade spoke enigmatically. "There is another survivor from this tragedy out in the world somewhere, and I hope you never meet her. She is insane. Fortunately, she has been missing ever since the destruction of Aurona." He sighed and broke away from Faiz's hug.

"I appreciate your kindness, Faiz, and I can feel the warm feelings radiating from your body," he explained. "They feel nice. Such a supreme feeling..." He reached his hands up to his mask. "Do not be afraid of what you are about to see. I do not wear this mask only for show. The destruction of this place took more away from me than just my home." He took off the mask in a quick motion.

Blue-green eyes like the color of the sea stared back at Faiz. However, his left eye was milky and clouded over. As a matter of fact, the whole left side of his face was scarred beyond disbelief. All of the scars were centered around his eye--only a few plagued his left cheek. Although most were nearly healed, they would still remain there for the rest of his life.

"Well, now you know the reason I wear this mask," he said as he held the mask at his side. "I'm blind in my left eye. The chaos of the destruction of Aurona took away from me part of my sight..."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Aurona Ruins)

"I believe me and my sister never meet the person you mentioned...If does, I would not lay a hand on her..." Once Masquerade revealed his real face under the mask, Faiz didn't startled even a bit. He and his sister have seen far more worse than he've seen on Masquerade's left face. His ears still swiveled to the back and lowered.

"I'm sorry of what happen on you, Masquerade..." He said softly, gently place his soft paw on the scarred area and caress it gently not to hurt him. "I have a friend in orphan house which her face burn completely, but her vision survived...Not many orphan willing to befriend or getting closer because of her horrified look..but for me and my sister...she's another innocent victims and fortunate survivor from Mika's village..."

Faiz let out a soft sigh before continued. "Just before we getting close like a family, she died from some mysterious cancer...probably from the burns and scars on her face..." It's a fact that he really want to avoid to tell, but now he have to spit it out. "...No matter how you looks...you're our best friend..." Then, a slight smile appear on his face. "Probably Mika able to cure part of the scars on your face...if you want to..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Aurona Ruins)

Masquerade smiled and put his mask back on. "No worries, Faiz. So many people have suffered, but all of that suffering will soon come to an end. I'm sure of it." His heart beat strong as he stood his ground amidst the ruins of his past hometown.

"As for my scars, I wish to keep them," he explained. "They further serve to remind me what happened that day so long ago. I will keep them as reminders. They're healing up on their own fairly well anyways. As for my sight, that is something I'll never get back. But, as you can tell, I've gotten quite used to it and it doesn't affect my way of fighting either."

The OCA
"If you say so, my friend..." Faiz nodded in smile. "And it's undeniable that you're really good in fighting even only use one eye. I'm really impressed..." He commented as his eyes gazing the ruins and the surroundings. "I could imagine...your beloved hometown is the most beautiful place to live...Not just that, it's closer to the beautiful beach..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Aurona Ruins)

"You had to live it to truly understand," Masquerade replied nostalgically. "Everyday was just as carefree as the next, which may have been just the beginning of our little town's downfall. Me and my friends marched to the beach almost everyday--of course, I was younger then. We'd play in the sand and build castles and we ran into the peaceful waves that so gently caressed the shore." He sighed. "I wish you could have experienced it with me..." He smiled as he looked up into the sky. "We'd all go to the top of the belltower at night with our ice cream and gaze at the stars for hours until our parents had to call us down." He chuckled. "It seems so long ago..."

The OCA
(Aurona Ruins)

"Such a nice memory you have..."Faiz sigh softly. "For me, I don't have such memories...so do my sister...Everyday, we play and with other orphan child at the open yard in the middle of the guardian's house...On the weekends, the guardian bring us to the small town for weekend sight-seeing...The cycle run over and over again until we decide to be independent and leave the orphan house..." He rubs his shoulder a little, waving his tails happily.

"From there, we began creating a wonderful memories until we met Solia, Ardeal and the Rebellion Force members, including you..." He gaze into Masquerade's eye while throwing a warm smile.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Aurona Ruins)

"I'm glad," Masquerade said happily as he approached Faiz and wrapped his arms around him. "Stay strong, alright? Even when I'm gone, I know you'll take care of Solia and Ardeal." He paused for a moment. "And I'm sure that Mika will keep an eye on you as well." He laughed.

However, he stopped laughing when he caught a glimpse of fire off in the distance that happened to be the direction of the castle. He could tell that it was a controlled fire--a fire used to send messages from long distances. Something was wrong.

"Faiz, we have to go immediately," Masquerade spoke suddenly in an anxious tone. "I'm afraid we're going to have to engage the emergency plan tonight. The queen is getting closer to her visit..."

The OCA
(Aurona Ruins)

"I know...but sometimes I'm feel weak hearted if seeing someone I love dying in front of me..." The wolf replied softly as return the hugs by placing both of his furry arms on Masquerade's waists. "My sister had done so many things for me...and now its time for me to take over the responsibility and taking care of my lover, not to forget my sister and her lover in case they need help..."

The wolf the breaks the hug. "We need to go back quickly.. If the queen arrive earlier han us...it would be a disaster..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Aurona Ruins)

Masquerade growled angrily. "No more time to waste. This is it. Let's go!" He broke off into an astonishingly speedy run towards the castle.

(Castle Rooftop)

Ardeal kept a solemn watch over the fire that was crackling on the rooftop. Solia sat with her back against the short stone wall surrounding the rooftop to prevent accidents in which a soldier may fall.

"I hope Masquerade can see the signal," Ardeal said inaudibly. "The time has come for action."

The OCA
(Aurona Ruins)

Faiz follows Masquerade from behind and run towards the castle in all four feet like a normal wolf, instead of using two feet. Four-feet method increase his running speed twice than the full ability of using two feet. All the way to the forest, he could see the trail of smoke lifting up in the night sky.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds