Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
Hunter was tempted to argue, but bit his tongue. "As you wish...My Lord," he replied and stood up. He then turned away and began walking out, wondering what the Great SAxon King would now do. "Our Champion dead, our enemies allied together..." he let out a sigh an decided to do as told and go rest.
When Hunter arrived at his room, he found his queen sitting in the bed, cradling her child lovingly in her arms. When Hunter entered she looked up and placed the sleeping infant in her crib. "Husband." She said weakly, sitting back down on the bed, a brand new and much deeper despair now in her eyes. "I...need to speak...with you..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter was suprised, but his face did not show it. He closed the door and walked over to his wife and sat next to her, placing his hand on her shoulder. "What of, my Queen?"
Grace leaned in suddenly and gently kissed his lips. "I..I need to ask you something." She whispered weakly. "Did...did you ever really love me? I mean...am I..worth anything anymore?" Her eyes were tearless, but the depression was there. "Please...I need to know...If I can...If I can love you..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Grace...." Hunter began, suprised at hearing her voice and actually feeling her kiss him. Usually it was the other way around, especially during these last few years. He petted her head, his fingers tracing her beautiful hair. "Long ago, when we first met....No. I thought of you as a body to fuck, a slave. A slut, but now, after all these years....Yes. I love you Grace. You are a jewel in a pile of coal. You are pure, precious, and perfect. I could not stand you being with anyone else. I love you my Queen. I may have difficulty showing it, and whether you believe me or not, I do love you."
Grace let her head lay against Hunter's and smiled a little to herself. "Thank you." She whispered. "But...Im sorry...I wont...I wont be able to stay with you." She looked up at Hunter and her face said it all, her own mortality was about to come to come to fruition. "Tomorrow...Tomorrow the Angelo people will breath their last breath, they will all die...and I will with them. Hunter, tomorrow you will have to make a choice, but no matter what you choose, we will all die. All but one." She looked at the crib and a small smile found its way to her face. "Take care of her, please dont throw your life away, please survive, please let me go. Tomorrow you will choose whether I leave this world alone, or with you...please let me go alone." She kissed him once more, tears now lining her eyes.

-------------

Elva trembled on the bed as the sound of marching boots came near their door. "Mistress? Mistress please, help." She cried softly. Mai had left to go get food a few minutes ago, leaving Elva by herself. She was frightened now, leashed to the bed. She could easily undo the leash, but she dared not to. So she waited, cutely hidden behind some covers, doing her best to try to stay hidden though anyone who walked in would see her there.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No...NO!" Hunter yelled. He grabbed her shoulders and looked her in her eyes. "You're lying! No! You will not die! You will not leave me!" he yelled. "You are mine! You live for me, and I for you!" he argued. "When you were born, the fates destined us together! You cannot leave me!" he yelled. "We were destined to be together! You, a pure light, and me, a dark hunter! You cannot leave me!"

----------------

It took a few minutes, but finally the door opened. At first, Elva may have feared it to be some other Saxon warrior, but fortune smiled on her. "Hello Elva," Mai smiled, holding some food. She closed the door behind her, and locked the door behind her. "Were you good while I was gone"
Grace allowed some tears to fall from her eyes but met Hunter's gaze, cupping the side of his face gently. "Who ever told you fate was not cruel?" She asked sadly. "You of all people should know that fate makes fools of some, and victims of others. I...I am a victim. Please, remain a fool and live. Live for our daughter." more tears. "My life Hunter, my life has lost nearly all its original meaning. I am...hardly a person anymore. You have known this better than anyone. My life has slowly been slipping away, and now hardly any Angelo live, and none are free. Hunter, I am doomed, I have been doomed since you took me away from my home land, I have been doomed since the time you declared war on my people."

----------

Elva peaked out from behind the pillows and nearly jumped out at her mistress. "Mistress!" She cried longingly, only to be held back by the leash that held her to the bed post. She mewed and looked at her mistress with wide sad eyes, her leash taught as one of her little paw hands reached out for her. "Mistress, Im scared." She said timidly, her body low to the ground as she futilely reached for Mai.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter yelled out and stood up, grabbing a vase and throwing it at the wall. "NO!" he screamed as it shattered. "You cannot leave me!" he cried. "You will not! I'll tear open Heaven and bring you back to me!" he yelled and looked at her, seeing her crying eyes. "....Grace....Grace...If....and only if....this is the last time we will see one another....Let me love you one more time....Let me make love to you, once more....Will you allow me that?"

------------------

"Oh?" Mai asked and placed the food on the bed and walked over, freeing Elva from the leash. She took her into her arms and kissed her forehead. "What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare or hear something bad?"
Grace nodded and stood up. "Very well...if...if this is what you truly desire. I will allow you," She said allowing her dress to slip off her, revealing her lushes naked body. "One last rape." She said as she waited for him to summon his tentacles to bind her.

----------------

Elva flew into her mistress's arms and curled up there. "I-I heard all the marching and the soldiers. I dont know whats going on." She said in a shaky voice as she tucked her small, naked body close to Mai. "I was worried." she said, nuzzling under her mistress's chin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)