Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Shimmering Mountain)

"No, we definitely need to rest," Dusk said. "We will definitely make it to our target tomorrow which means that we better be ready for a fight. We'll stay here for tonight." He placed the packs he was carrying down on the ground.

Ariadne blushed and said nothing as she set her packs down. "Well, the sooner we get rid of this guy, the sooner we can go home."

It was at that moment that a carrier pidgeon landed on Dusk's shoulder.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Shimmering Mountain)

Mika nodded as setting the packs down, before taking a seat on the grassy ground. "Good decision...My legs getting pretty tired..." She massage her own legs as well as to cure some sore points of the veins. "I'm sure we'll settle it up tomorrow."

Once she got up to make a small exercise, she heard a flapping wings of the bird and saw the pidgeon landed on Dusk's shoulder. "Oh...a carrier pidgeon...Did it bring any news for us..?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Shimmering Mountain)

Dusk frowned. "This is Masquerade's carrier pidgeon," he said as he took the bird in his hands gently and unwrapped the parchment attached to its leg. He unfurled it and began to read: "Dusk, I'm afraid the time has come. Nara decided to launch her offensive a little sooner than planned. Go to Narastola and wait for Faiz, Solia, Ardeal, and Aussa to arrive. Together, you all are going to take the queen down when she returns to the city. That is all. We may never meet again, my friend."

Ariadne's face was a mask of depression. Her eyes were welling up with tears. "W-what does this mean, Dusk?"

Dusk said nothing. He fell to his knees while still clutching on to the parchment. He was trembling a lot.

"D-dusk?" Ariadne persisted, her voice becoming more shaky.

"We're going to take down the queen," he finally replied. His own tears were beginning to stain the parchment. "That's all."

The OCA
(Shimmering Mountain)

Mika went silence as she heard Masquerade's message. She lays on her back flat on the grassy ground, looking up to the night sky filled with glittering stars. "I guess this is it...Our main and dangerous task is waiting ahead..." She thought silently while thinking of the mission that Masquerade given to them earlier. Should they proceed...or switch their direction to Narastola? It's a tough decision to make.

(Castle - Unoccupied Turret)

As the day finally turns dark, Faiz finally wake up from his half-day sleep. He could feel his energy distributed evenly to every blood veins in his body. By stretching like a wolf, Faiz slowly stood up and return back inside the castle with his fresh thinking and a small smile, as well as fulfill the promise that he made with Masquerade.

(Castle - Pathway)

Once inside, he walk through the pathway towards the infirmary, hoping he could meet Ardeal and Solia there, before a soft growl let out from his stomach. 12 hours of sleeping makes him pretty hungry because all the food had been convert into energy to perform an internal healing process.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Shimmering Mountain)

Dusk wiped his eyes quickly and laid down on the ground like Mika, but not before rolling up the parchment and tucking it into his robe. "Sleep well, everyone. We must fulfill this mission tomorrow, then, we shall head to Narastola as Masquerade directed." He didn't want to say anything else, so he squeezed his eyes closed tightly and tried to get to sleep as fast as possible.

Ariadne was worried about Dusk. He didn't even start a fire. But then again, the mountain itself provided enough light, and it was a warm night. She crawled over to Mika and cuddled up with her. She also didn't want to say anything. She knew Dusk and Masquerade had been really good friends for a long time, and now...she shuddered at the thought of him being gone.

(Castle Courtyard)

Ardeal was napping against a tree in the courtyard with Solia right next to him. His head was resting gently on her shoulder. She was writing on some spare parchment--ideas about different spells she could use. She had been there all day, and now, the sky was dark from the mix of gray clouds and rapidly approaching nighttime.

She turned her head as she saw a figure emerge from the castle. It was Masquerade. She waved to him, and he waved back, but he didn't approach her. He just stood there staring at the sky. "A penny for your thoughts?" she called out to him.

Masquerade broke out of his stupor and walked over to her. "It's nothing to worry yourself over, Solia. Have you seen Faiz?"

She shook her head. "Uh-uh. I haven't seen him for a while now. I wonder what that sexy wolf is up to." She smiled and giggled a little.

The OCA
(Shimmering Mountain)

The dragoness cuddle Ariadne closer to provide extra warmth to comfort her through the silent night. Just like Ariadne and Dusk, she didn't want to say anything. Mika nuzzle the girl's cheeks and caress her shoulder lovingly, seeming like it said something. "...Don't worry...I know Masquerade wouldn't do such thing alone...We believe we're able to do it together...with no casualties...I wouldn't let him fight alone...." Mika whispers on Ariadne's ear, gently plant a kiss near her lips before slowly fell asleep with her warm happy smile crossed.

(Castle - Infirmary)

Once there, Faiz take a look inside the infirmary from the entrance, and didn't spot Solia and Ardeal. "Probably they're taking a walk..."

(Castle Courtyard)

The wolf leave the place and went through the passage, which is leading to the courtyard. After a while, he stepped out of the entrance and found himself on the castle courtyard, and took a deep breath of fresh air. From there, he can sniff Ardeal, Solia and Masquerade's smell. He take a look around and saw the three figures sitting and standing quite closer. "It must be them.." With that, he approaches them and wave his paw. "Hello...I was looking all over for you..." He said.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Shimmering Mountain)

Ariadne was comforted by Mika's words and deep down, she knew that they were true. With that comfort, Ariadne closed her eyes, and slowly fell asleep.

(Shimmering Mountain: Ledge)

Aerionelle sat perched on a ledge higher up on the mountain. He was able to see the three figures that had emerged from the forest below, but he did nothing. I'll deal with them fairly tomorrow. It would not be nice of me to attack now. The flying shadow beast yawned and closed his eyes. In a matter of minutes, he fell asleep as well.

(Castle Courtyard)

Solia jumped with joy when she heard Faiz. "Yay!! There you are!" She smiled and gave him a big hug, nuzzling her face in his fur.

Ardeal smiled as well. "You're looking much better now, Faiz," he commented. "I bet I'd look that restored if I could stay asleep for that long." He laughed.

Masquerade joined in the laughter as well. "Well, he can sleep for as long as he wants, as long as he doesn't get lazy on me."

The OCA
(Castle Courtyard)

The wolf murrs and return the hugs, gently caress Solia's back before plant a soft kiss on her forehead. "I need to take at least half day of rest in order to recover completely...That's what my guardian told me..." He said. "...I never feel lazy on anything and always take matter seriously..."

He look down to Solia, still caressing her back. "How are you honey...? Feeling better...?" He asked softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Castle Courtyard)

Solia smiled and hugged him some more. "Oh, I'm feeling a lot better," she exclaimed. "Today's been a good day!"

Ardeal scratched his head nervously. "I would definitely agree with her, but she makes it seem like it's been the best day ever." He laughed.

Solia glared at him. "Well, it has been a fairly good one then," she said defiantly, lowering her voice which made her seem less enthusiastic.

"Hey, I say let her be as happy as possible," Masquerade said. "Unfortunately, I'm gonna half to take your wolf away from you for a little while. I need to show him something." He looked up into the sky. The gray clouds of the Deadwood Plains were stagnant in the sky above the castle, acting as an eternal shroud to block out the stars.

Solia thought for a few seconds. "I don't know. We haven't been able to have any time together lately, it seems."

"Wow, I'm impressed at your boldness, my dear," Masquerade replied mockingly. "Mayhap I should go alone out into the wilderness all by my lonesome..."

The OCA
(Castle Courtyard)

"I am glad to hear that, my dear..." he wolf lowering his muzzle and nuzzles Solia's cheek while still hug her happily. He knew he haven't been with his lover for certain period of time, especially after the battle which is almost took Solia away from him.

"Would you allow me to leave you for another some time...? I already make a promise with Masquerade..." Faiz asked, lowering his head and stare deeply into her eyes. "...After this, you can hug me as long as you like..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds