Join our server on Discord

AWL/MorningStar
Giggling, she poked his chest, "Are you now? Hehe, alright then!" The dragoness said smiling, poking her tongue out cutely at the larger male.
"Uh huh!" Ereth chuckled softly, gently wrapping his strong arms around her, and spreading his wings out, giving a few hard flaps to lift off the ground, holding Solair firmly in his grip.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Gasping, Solair wrapped her arms around Ereth tightly. "Y-you wont drop me, r-right?" She asked desperately, shutting her eyes and burying her face into his chest.
"Heh, I couldn't drop a 1000 pound weight, you should be fine." The blue dragon grinned, holding tightly to Solair, slowly flying over the many trees in the mark, heading back towards his home.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She was too afraid to look at the glorious sight that passed below her as her acrophobia kept her from doing so. "Aahh!!" She squeezed Ereth hard, not noticing how tightly she had a hold of him.
"Calm down, Solair! I'd never let such a cute dragoness fall." Ereth chuckled, pulling her closer to his strong, muscular body, his tail wrapping gently around her as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh god..! She wrapped her own tail around Ereth, praying she wouldn't die during the flight to her new home. "P-please don't drop me..!" The female pleaded.
"I already told you I wouldn't! Calm down Solair!" Ereth chuckled again, already gripping the dragoness tightly and holding her close to his body, slowly descending down to the ground and landing softly in front of his house.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She paniced (Is that how you spell it?) Unnoticingly digging her claws into Ereth by accident, shuddering as her began decending.
"Oh, calm down, Solair. You're the first dragon I've met that's afraid of heights." Ereth laughed, letting go of her a few seconds after he landed. "C'mon, let's get inside already."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan