Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Elven Plains)

Dusk chuckled as he munched down a couple more berries. "Yeah, Ariadne. Lay off of me. It's not my fault."

Ariadne fumed, but didn't say anything. She just bit angrily at her bread.

Dusk shuddered and turned his attention to Mika. "Though it may be very relaxing, it might be wiser to stay awake. We don't really know what kinds of people travel on this path."

(Masquerade's Study)

Masquerade sighed. "Well, it seems as though I had best get ready for my final stand. I can't believe these are my last days already. I guess I will be seeing you soon, my love..."

He opened one of the drawers to his desk and took out a long piece of parchment. He dipped his pen in some ink and began writing. This may be my last written document, he thought as he sped up his writing speed.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Elven Plains)

"I always take a note of that, Dusk." Mika said as munch the bread till it's empty and gulp half of the amount of milk. The sound of clashing swords and a warcry inside Restocasia can be heard clearly and Mika was hoping the soldiers of Restocasia wins the battle.

(Infirmary)

After a while walking through the passage, he arrives at the infirmary and slowly stepped in. Then, the wolf search for Solia and Ardeal before he greets them. "Good morning, my love...How are you feeling today..."? Faiz asked, gently plant a kiss on her forehead.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Elven Plains)

"Yeah, Dusk!" Ariadne shouted. "Give Mika a little more credit," she continued sarcastically. "She is twice as smart as you could ever be."

"Keep it down, you silly princess," Dusk scolded. "It seems like that food replaced any sense you might have had before."

Surprisingly, the sounds of battle started becoming lower in volume. It appeared as though the battle was nearly over.

(Infirmary)

Solia was laying in bed when Faiz entered the room. Ardeal was sitting in a chair beside her bed. Solia smiled. "Yay, my lover's here!" She clapped her hands in joy.

"I'm glad you're back to your energetic self, sister," Ardeal commented happily.

"I couldn't let something like a little mental trouble keep me down forever, could I?" Solia asked cheerily.

The OCA
(Elven Plains)

Mika blush slightly from Ariadne's comment, and gently give the girl a lovely cuddle. "Hey, don't scold my cute princess...She said the truth... " The dragoness throw an angry stare to Dusk, just want to tease him. The sounds of battle were no longer being heard, but she's kinda worried if Restocasia's soldiers wins.

(Infirmary)

"Solia's right..." Faiz take a seat on the chair besides Ardeal. "I'm glad to see you in good health... It seems yesterday's treatment really gives a wonderful effect..." He caress Solia's cheek and hair lovingly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Elven Plains)

Dusk finished off the last of his berries and stood up. He gazed at Restocasia. Deep down inside, he knew that the queen's soldiers had lost...miserably. He wiped the loose grass from his robes and looked at his two companions.

"So, you're both teaming up against me, eh?" he remarked sarcastically. "Well, I don't need either of you," he continued in a fake angry tone. With that, he summoned his cloud and zoomed off along the dirt path.

Ariadne stood up quickly. "And he's scolding us for being reckless. Just look at him...he's like a little kid."

(Infirmary)

Solia sighed dreamily. "Yep, yep. I'm feeling a lot better. So, what's on the agenda? What will we do until Mika and the others return?"

Ardeal frowned suddenly. "Well, Masquerade wishes for us to rest, sister."

Solia gazed at him curiously. "That doesn't make any sense. Doesn't he have something important for us to do?"

"Well, apparently, we will have something to do in a few days," Ardeal explained. "That's why we're supposed to rest now."

"Oh, well, then I guess we'll rest then," Solia said cheerily. "I don't have any complaints." She smiled.

The OCA
(Elven Plains)

"Alright alright...We're just play some jokes here...Don't take that seriously.." Mika stood up, quickly repack all the stuff into the backpack before carries it on her back, while drinking the rest of the milk. "It'll be bad if we separate and complete the mission with either of us in the team. Come." The dragoness stated, smiling to Ariadne.

(Infirmary)

Yeah...Ardeal's right. We shouldn't get rushed to do all sorts of things...In addition, you just recovered from yesterday's battle..." Faiz explained, smiling. He don't want to tell what kind of mission she, and the others will face in few days because he don't want Solia to thought about it all day long. But he it's relevant if he tell her, so she can face the battle mentally.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Elven Plains)

"Even though Dusk knows nothing about this area, I don't think we have to worry about him," Ariadne commented as she conjured her cloud of petals. "He can take care of himself. Plus, he's only joking with us."

Dusk slowed his pace as he looked back at the two girls and waved. He wasn't going to go too far ahead--mostly because he was particularly good at getting lost.

(Infirmary)

"Sorry, you two," Solia said suddenly. "I should be even more open for an opportunity to rest. It's just that resting seems to be all that I have been capable of lately."

Ardeal jumped up. "Don't say such a silly thing like that!! You fought your hardest yesterday, just like everyone else!"

"Calm down, Ardeal," Solia said. "I realize that, but I wish I could have been a little more useful."

The door to the infirmary creaked a little as Aussa stepped in. "Don't worry, Solia," he said assuringly. "Masquerade has complete and utter confidence that we will all become heroes one day."

Solia smiled at the sound of that. "A hero, eh? Me? A hero...?"

The OCA
(Elven Plains)

Mika then notices Dusk waves to them, smiled. "Yeah, indeed. If he's being serious, he would not wave at us!" She said loudly, keeping her pace through the road. She was hoping to arrive at the destination, the fastest would be late afternoon.

(Infirmary)

"...But it's dangerous if we fight continuously without proper resting...In addition, you just fully recovered..." Faiz said softly, gently lays his head on Solia's lap. "...We have limitation for certain battles..."

The wolf's ears perked up as Aussa enters the infirmary, glaring to him before looking to Solia. "...Correction...All of us will be a hero...including my sister, Dusk and Ariadne..." He said with a gentle smile.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Border Forest)

And so the motley trio of volunteers continued on their way to Shimmering Mountain, although they had to pass through a small section of the Border Forest first.

The sun continued to shine brightly in the sky and the clouds never ceased to float elegantly through that expansive sea of blue. As they traveled, and time continued on, it was as if the sun was traveling with them, completely intent on smiting evil. Before long, they arrived at the treeline of the dense Border Forest.

Dusk stopped, but didn't get off of his cloud. He had pulled ahead and arrived first. He knew nothing about geography, but he did know the dangers of the forest. He waited for the other two to catch up.

(Infirmary)

Ardeal sat back down. "Yes, all of us will be heroes by putting an end to that vile queen and ending the suffering of the people."

"Hear, hear!!" Solia cheered as she sat up in her bed. "Heroes we all will be!!"

Aussa managed to laugh, although it was pretty forced. "Wow, you are some lively people. I don't know what would of came of us if you five hadn't came to the castle and joined the RF."

The earth trembled slightly. A few soldiers could be heard running through the passages outside of the infirmary.

"You all wait here while I determine what's going on," Aussa said as calmly as he could and rushed out of the infirmary.

The OCA
(Border Forest)

The dragoness kept on following Dusk and Ariadne until she saw the thick line of forest in front of her. She slowly reduce her pace and began walking like normal, as catching some air to breathe and lowering her heart beat. "The forest is too thick...and I could sense something strange..." Mika said as went closer to one of the tree.

(Infirmary)

"If we're not here, today is another usual gloomy day for you...This is the fact based on my observation on my first day in RF..." The wolf stated, and suddenly heard the soldiers running through the passage. "Don't tell me...the queen's solder already arrives..." He thought, looking to the infirmary door with an expressionless stare.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds