Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"I felt a portal being made somewhere nearby! That's where they probably came from!" Axel yelled and with a short hand movement fired two balls of ice, freezing some of them. "Horrid little demons!" he screamed, throwing a ball of lightning into the mix. "Do not worry, my love, I will protect," he whispered to Serenity as he threw more spells at the nearing swarm. "Do you have any ideas Mickal?" the warlock asked.
"Ya, burn them all!" He yelled as he jumped forward and thrust his fist out in a punching action which sent a wave of flames from his clenched fist, rocketing down the hallway, burning a great deal of them, but there was still an even greater amount left. "Shit! They will be on us soon!" Mickal cursed as he backed away, preparing another spell.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hold that back for a second!" Axel ordered as he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. A white aura began to cover him, then it turned red, then blue, then white again. He began chanting as the tooth fairies neared ever closer and he mumbled himself. "Give me the power to protect her..." he whispered as his aura grew ever brighter, and the tooth fairies came ever closer.
"What are you doing?!" Mickal yelled, holding fire as instructed. He backed all the way back to the door which led to Grace's room and watched as the tooth fairies began to crawl up his robe, towards his exposed flesh and, obviously, his teeth. "They are going to eat you alive!" He yelled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Axel let out a scream as suddenly a large portal appeared, right before the majority of the tooth fairy swarm. They were sucked into it, and sent right into a volcano, where they were cooked alive almost instantly. Axel turned and moved the portal around, so it could suck up more tooth faeries, leaving few of them left. He dropped the portal and took a deep breath and sighed, before realizing there was a tooth fairy attempt to climb his leg. He grabbed it and crushed it in his hand. "That deals with most of them. Let's finish the few off."
"That wouldnt be a problem...if some of those few werent on you." Mickal said holding a hand sign before him. "I paralized them before they could bite you, but they are in your cloak and pockets. I didnt want to rick immolating you, but the paralysis only lasts a few seconds...you only have about ten before they start biting." Mickal warned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Pockets?" Axel asked, suddenly worried and reached into his pocket where Serenity laid, and quickly pulled her out. "Serenity are you okay?" he asked, praying to god she was. If she was, he quickly placed her in a a golden orb, which allowed air to pass through, but was as hard as diamonds, and did not let solids through to protect her. As long as she was safe, he did not care about himself. Though to deal with any tooth faeries that were on him, he merely threw his cloak off, leaving him in the nude, though given a second or so, he made another appear over him.
Serenity was unharmed but there were two problems. One was that she was paralyzed as well, being a fairy herself. The second was that she was seized very tightly by a tooth fairy's many arms and its moth was dangerously close to her head. She whimpered, which was all she could manage, and waited. "Five seconds." Mickal said as he strained with the hand sign. "Tooth Fairies dont eat other fairies, not enough tooth in them, I dont know why its grabbing her." He added as he watched.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Axel could realize. "Like hell!" he screamed, not letting some tooth fairy bitch rape his lover!. "Serenity, close your eyes!" he ordered, not wanting her to see this, before pinching the tooth fairy's head in his hands and twisting it, ripping it right off. "Keep your eyes closed," he ordered, holding her in his hand as he realized the spell would soon end. "Mickal, can you hold Serenity for me?" he asked, and if he could, he would throw his little lover at him to catch, gently hopefully.
"Nasty...Um ya, but the..well..its going to start bleeding soon." Mickal said as the spell began to return everything to real time. "Bleed?" Serenity asked shrilly with her eyes still closed. Suddenly she was screaming as she was tossed to Mickal, who caught her rather gently and quickly placed her in a pocket before looking around for more tooth fairies. "Any left?" He asked, looking around and then checking on Grace. who had not even moved at all during the attack and was totally fine. "You know, it wasnt going to rape her." Mickal said laughing a little. "They lack genitals, how they breed so fast is still a mystery but they have a complete lack of any sexual organs." He explained.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)