Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Elven Plains)

Come out from behind that tree if you know what's good for you, one of the soldiers communicated to Mika.

Well, I didn't see that coming, Dusk thought to Mika. It seems our game is over. Just come out peacefully. And don't telepathically communicate any more. Apparently, they can read minds.

The two soldiers were getting restless. They really hadn't dealt with travelers for such a long time.

(Masquerade's Study)

"And that's why neither of you three will be going," Masquerade said.

"Are you crazy?!" Aussa shouted. "We're the main players in this! You need us!!"

"Calm down, Aussa," Masquerade retorted sternly. "Here's my plan. I'm going to send a small force to distract the queen and her oncoming army. When enough time has passed they will retreat to safety allowing the queen to march right to this castle where I and a select few will make our final stand."

Ardeal was astonished. "You can't be serious. You could win right?"

Masquerade said nothing. After a few deep breaths, he continued. "I've sent a message via carrier pidgeon to Dusk telling him to go to Narastola after his mission with your sister and Ariadne. They are going to wait there for the queen's return."

"That doesn't make a damn bit of sense!" Aussa shouted. "They don't stand a chance against the queen any more than we do!"

"But I think I know someone who does," Masquerade simply stated, the dramatic tension in the room rising.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Elven Plains)

"Oh, crap..." Mika sigh softly as getting out behind the tree, exposing her true self to the soldiers and approaches Ariadne an Dusk. "I'm sorry for trying to cheat on you." The dragoness apologizes.

"What Ariadne and Dusk are saying is true...The soldiers and the queen approaches Restocasia, I believe for a mission to search and destroy Rebellion Force and the castle. We are afraid that Restocasia have to dealt with the queen's soldiers or even worse...getting wiped out."

(Masquerade's Study)

"How you want to execute this, Masquerade...?" Faiz stated as looking to the row of books on the cabinet. "How we want to distract and make the queen's soldiers retreat IF the queen brings a huge troops...?"

"If we manage to do so, Dusk, Ariadne, Solia and possibly, my sister Mika would be the next 'victims' of the queen's power..." He sigh softly, facing to Masquerade. "...It's up to your plans and we just follow what you think is the best for us and entire Rebellion Force...And...remember our promise..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Elven Plains)

Both of the soldiers laughed.

Dusk just looked at them confusedly.

When they stopped laughing, one spoke up. "The queen's army coming here? Ha! It seems that they didn't learn their lesson last time."

"You let us worry about whatever forces the queen sends here," the other spoke. "But we appreciate your concern. Unfortunately, we cannot allow you to enter Restocasia."

"Then how are we supposed to get to Shimmering Mountain?" Ariadne asked, her voice tinted with anger.

"Calm down," one of the soldiers said. "We have a path made especially for travelers." He pointed to the east, and, sure enough, there was a dirt path that led far to the north into the forest to far from where they were. "That path will take you slightly deeper into the Border Forest than this one will, but you should still make it to your destination."

Dusk contemplated for a while. "It seems like we've got no other choice, gals."

(Masquerade's Study)

"Faiz, do not worry," Masquerade spoke softly. "Neither you nor your the ones you love will be in danger. As a matter of fact, they will be safer. I have a mission for you, Aussa, and Ardeal, and I cannot stress enough how important this mission is so listen up."

Although he was still very angry, Aussa became quiet. Ardeal, too, persisted to listen.

"Sources have told me that to the very northwest of this continent, there is a city by the name of St. Nerra City," Masquerade began his explanation. "There lives a woman who happens to be the leader of that isolated city. Her name is Nerra, and the city is named after her. But that is not what is important. What is important is that Nerra is Queen Nara's twin sister, and she may hold the key on how to destroy her. I need you three to go around the edge of the continent and travel to St. Nerra City and seek the help of this woman. When she agrees, because I know she will, meet up with Dusk, Ariadne, and Mika at Narastola. With the help of Nerra, all of you should be able to destroy the evil queen once and for all." He let the others digest all of the information.

The OCA
(Elven Plains)

"Well...I don't know. Our source said they'll coming in huge groups..." Mika said as let out a soft sigh. "I don't have reason to be worried since you are able to defeat them. But it looks strange, though...My brother and I able to enter the town with no problems even there's a guard like you guarding the gate."

A warm smile appears, looking to the east where they will moving forward to the north through the dirt path, agreed to Dusk. "As long as there's a path to the north, I'm fine for it."

(Masquerade's Study)

Faiz kept himself silent once he heard Masquerade's explanation, and listen to a mission which he gives to Aussa and Ardeal. There are few reasons he don't want to face with the queen and the troops in this short period of time; strange feeling on his body and getting tired easily. He need plenty of time regain back his old self and familiarize with this strange-feeling.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Elven Plains)

Dusk quickly unsheated his sword and slashed at the nearest guard.

The guard reacted so quickly, Ariadne could barely see what happened. The guard twirled his spear and clashed the blade against Dusk's sword, and then, with an upward motion, sent the sword flying out of Dusk's hand.

"Well, I had to try," Dusk said, picking up his sword which landed on the ground a few feet away.

"Most people do," the guard replied.

"Let's go," Dusk said as he conjured his shadow cloud. With a heavy sigh, he zoomed along the dirt path that went around the town of Restocasia.

Ariadne followed suit wondering how the soldiers were so powerful. That soldier blocked Dusk's attack like it was nothing...

(Masquerade's Study)

Aussa couldn't control his anger any longer. "You know DAMN well, that Ariadne and I can't control our Divine Forms, Faiz doesn't know how to use his yet, and the rest don't even have them. Nerra can't be THAT powerful--so powerful as to make up for all of our faults."

Masquerade was patient with him. "She better be. She is our final hope." With that, he sat down in the chair behind his large wooden desk. "In 5 days, the operation will begin. I suggest that you rest up. All of your other duties have been eliminated. Your main priority is to prepare for the journey. You are all dismissed, except for you, Faiz. I wish for you to stay here a little longer."

Aussa stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him before Ardeal could leave. Ardeal had a frown on his face. He stopped before leaving. "I'm going to see my sister," he said to Faiz. "Just so you know where I went." With that, he left the room.

Masquerade sighed. "You think I'm crazy, don't you?" he asked Faiz when Aussa and Ardeal had left.

The OCA
(Elven Plains)

Then, Mika follows Dusk and Ariadne from behind, waving to the guards and astonishing at the same time. Judging from response time, yes, the guard of Restocasia is indeed on par with Dusk, and probably on par with Ariadne and herself. "We should not worried about them at the first place!" Mika said loudly as running fast through the dirt path.

(Masquerade's Study)

Faiz nodded as Ardeal said before the two leaves the room, leaving himself and Masquerade. The wolf looking to the leader like his old self; emotionless kind of staring. "...If you put your own people...and friends below priority...I have a rights to say that word.."

"What if...Nerra acting like the queen itself...or her power is on par with the queen..?" He asked in very low tone. "...It means 2 suicidal in one mission...It's up to your decision...what is the best for Rebellion force...your fellow friends...and the innocent civilians of the other towns..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Elven Plains)

The trees in the distance were beginning to get closer as the volunteers traveled along the dirt path going around the town of Restocasia. The sounds of battle could be heard coming from the town. Dusk decided that the queen's soldiers were probably in trouble. He laughed to himself.

Ariadne came to a stop on the path. She landed on the ground and clutched her stomach. "Ooooh, Dusk, we need to stop. I'm sooo hungry..." Her stomach growled.

Dusk stopped, landed and looked back at her. "I suppose a small lunch wouldn't hurt. But I must say, Ariadne. This is very uncharacteristic of you."

Ariadne glared at him. "Well, maybe if had some dinner last night, I wouldn't be this hungry," she shot back at him angrily.

"The point is that we can eat now," Dusk replied nervously. "Does that sound good to you, Mika?"

(Masquerade's Study)

"I'm glad you brought up Nerra," Masquerade said. "Though she may have powers equal to that of her sister, the queen, I don't think we have to worry. There is a reason behind that--she is a saint. She has been declared holy based on her goodwill and deeds performed for the people. St. Nerra City is a holy city, and not a single evil person lives there, for evil people aren't allowed in the city."

Although all of that was true, Masquerade couldn't help feeling bad for everyone. However, if he didn't have confidence in everyone's abilities, he wouldn't send them out on such a dangerous mission.

"I need you to trust me the most, which reminds me that I have to have a talk with Aussa later," Masquerade continued. "Nobody will lose their lives--at least, no one who isn't ready to give their life up for the good of the people, anyways." He sighed. "You're dismissed for now. Oh, and are we still on for tonight?"

The OCA
(Elven Plains)

The dragoness slowly stopped and put the pack of food under the shady tree. "Well, of course it's a good idea. We didn't eat since we leave Lunatio Inn." Mika stated, slowly take out several packed food which consists various types of bread, fruits and some raw yet clean vegetables. There also have a milk in bottles.

"Just pick any food you like. This is what our soldier give to us. They're also some raw ingredients in other packs, but we save it when necessary." Mika explained, lending a bread with cream to Ariadne, smiling cutely.

(Masquerade's Study)

"I don't have enough info about St. Nerra City, but I do heard positive feedback from the traveler who having a visit to that city..." The wolf began to talk. "...But that's what Ive heard several years ago..and I can't hear anymore about St. Nerra City..."

Faiz lean closer to Masquerade and tapping his shoulder. "I trust on you, my friend....but you should asking other people's opinion before making any conclusion..." Then, a slight smile appear on his face. "Yes...Our plan tonight is still on...It's our promise after all..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Elven Plains)

Ariadne took the bread and munched it down quickly. "Mmm, thanks, Mika," she said appreciatively. "I was so hungry because Dusk is trying to starve us over there."

Dusk was munching on a handful of ripe, juicy berries. He smiled and put his hands in the air slowly. "Oh no. It looks like you've figured it out. My evil plot to make you two starve so that I can keep all the sweet stuff to myself is ruined." He laughed.

The setting of the plains helped to boost the joyful atmosphere. The sun was shining its brightest, spreading its warmth across the wide, grassy plains. Fluffy cumulus floated lazily through the bright, blue sky on a gentle, cool breeze. The scarce trees of the plains provided enough shade to keep things comfortable and the tangy aroma of the myriad wildflowers was wafted through the air on the same breeze that pushed the clouds onward with their quest.

(Masquerade's Study)

"Okay, good," Masquerade replied and smiled. "And I think I will take your advise about getting other people's opinions before making decisions on my own from here on out, providing that I survive the queen's onslaught." He sighed. "Don't worry. We'll talk more later tonight. Go get some rest."

The OCA
(Elven Plains)

"Your welcome, Ariadne." Mika took another bread and munched it down slowly, so she can take every single flavor. "Well, don't blame Dusk. "We should blame ourselves for not taking a breakfast before leaving." Mika chuckles softly as continue eating the bread.

The beautiful surroundings makes herself feel soothing and her mind was lost to somewhere temporarily. "This type of atmosphere somewhat really makes me to take a nap." The dragoness commented. "Don't you think so?"

(Masquerade's Study)

Faiz nods and bows head politely, slowly turned around and leaves Masquerade. Before he stepped out, he stopped and facing to the leader. "You should take some rest as well, Masquerade..." The wolf smiled and stepped out before shutting the door slowly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds