Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Let her go," Alex ordered and the clones nodded and released her, but also formed a large circle, making sure Hinata could not escape without going through them. Alex kept his chakra focused on making Hinata's body grow hotter and even more lustful as he admired her body. "Beat me, and you go free. Fail, and you do EXACTLY as I say. Agreed, my love?"

------------

"W-what? No! Never!" Hinata screamed. Tears were now falling as she tightened up into a ball and tried to stop her flood of salty tears. "Dear god...You're crazy!" she whimpered as she tried to make herself disappear, but of course failing at it.
Hinata got up and fell into a stance, but her breathing was hard, and her nipples were hard, easily visible through her bra as a wet spot began to form on her panties. The weight of Alex's literally endless Chakra forced Hinata to her knees soon after she rose and her breathing became more and more labored. He was overwhelming her entirely, and now she was on all fours in the sand as panted and drooled, her pussy now drenched with her juices. "St-Stop...Im going t-to..." She moaned, her orgasm fast approaching, just from the technique alone.

-------------

"You dont have a choice, if you do not submit, more people will die, and it will be all your fault. Now uncurl for your new master and get on your back on the bed. You will refer to me as master. and nothing else. Each time you fuck up, I will make Naruto and your sister suffer."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Seeing Hinata like that...her nipples hard, her panties wet, her body absorbed in pleasure...God it gave him a hard on! Enjoying the feeling of power, he decreased the pleasure significantly. He didn't make it go away, but made it so Hinata should have been strong enough to fight back. "Do you accept the rules? You beat me, you can leave and I'll never hurt you or anyone ever again. I beat you, you obey me for the rest of your life," he said as he walked closer to her. Whatever reaction she gave, whether it was silence, an agreement, or an agreement and a charge into battle, he would in a minute or so return the pleasure, but kept her on the edge, making sure she would get no climax.

-----------------

Hinata cried even more at the thought of her sister or Naruto being hurt by this madman. She whimpered and obeyed him, uncurling and laying on her back. "Please....don't hurt them. Why are you doing this? I did nothing to you!" she cried as she laid on her back.
Hinata panted hard as she was temporarily released from the pleasure jutsu and blushed hard. She did not bother answering, since it was now a matter of life and death. She would not leave without killing him for what he did to her village and family! She stood up and charged faster than one might expect, and before the pleasure could pick up once more she struck three times for his innermost chakra points, if she could hit two if those, then the jutsu would break.

-----------

"Because, unfortunately for you, I like you." Mike said as he pulled out some handcuffs and hand cuffed her arms and legs to each post on the bed. "Comfortable?" He asked, running his fingers up her stomach teasingly, dangerously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex was surprised by her sudden moment and she did hit him with two out of the three strikes. This left him with the inability to continue the jutsu. But for some strange reason, Hinata felt pleasure come back if not stronger than before, though it still not did not let her cum. Alex smiled and pointed to the side, where a clone had his hands in a symbol, meaning this clone knew the jutsu and who knew how many more did!

Alex charged forward suddenly, and slipped behind Hinata, and used his left hand to suddenly squeeze and rub one of her large breasts. With the other hand, it shot down and touched and rubbed the woman's pussy, though he was careful to make sure she couldn't cum, he still rubbed and gave her pleasure. "I'll take your silence as agreement."

------------------

"Please...Don't do this!" she cried. "I'll do anything, but this, please! N-Naruto is supposed to be my first," she whimpered, knowing full well what this was leading to. "Please, I don't even know you! I don't deserve this!" she cried.
"N-No!" Hinata yelled as she was suddenly seized and groped. "Ahhh..st-stop...let go of...my body..." Her moans became louder and her strength left her, her body betraying her in the worst way. "Please...this is...unfair..." She moaned softly as she weakly thrust her hips forward, blushing and moaning.

--------------

"Oh and you just cost Naruto three fingers with that little outburst. One more and that an arm, the next will be a leg, and the next will be his remaining limbs. Now I suggest you control yourself and accept your fate, unless you want to cause more pain..." Mike trailed off as he slid a hand under her panties and played with her pussy lips a little. "A virgin correct? OF course you are."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No its not. You aimed for my chakra points, I aim for your pleasure points. And I said this match was between you and me. They are me," he smiled as he groped her. "I only want your love Hinata, your body, your heart, to be mine forever. Naruto's not so great. He never did get it. I do. I can give you so much love, so much pleasure, you will love it," he whispered as he continued to play with her body.

"You like it, don't you? Look, you're thrusting your hips against my hand. "How slutty," Alex whispered. "IWho would suspect under your adorable and sexy figure, you were only wanting some pleasure/" he whispered as he began kissing her neck, licking her flesh and sucking on it, leaving marks.

--------------

Hinata quickly bit her lip and kept silent, but that was quickly ended as she moaned. She had a dirty little secret and had masturbated greatly about being with Naruto. To be loved, fucked, to make love with the fox boy. Those dreams were now, seemingly impossible as she was played with by her Master.
"N-No, your doing this..." Hinata moaned as she palmed him weakly in the head, making his forehead tingle but doing nothing else. "Please....this is...not right....I...I love Naruto..." She moaned as she thrust forward a little harder, lost in her pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Now why don't I believe you?" Alex whispered, and continued to lick and suck on her neck. "Your skin is so soft, my dear...You are forever mine. Naruto never loved you, never cared for you like I do. You know it in your mind," he whispered as he licked her neck, and sucked on it. "You are mine," he whispered as squeeze her tit and pussy, his hands moving to remove the bra and panties.
Hinata shook her head and began to cry. "Naruto...Naruto....Help me....Naruto...." she moaned softly as she was stripped and manipulated by the dastardly Jutsu. Her body shook and trembled, her hands weakly pulling on Alex's arms, her hips still rocking slowly back and forth. Axel had to be careful, with everything as it was, Hinata's mind would be completely lost in the pleasure storm he was creating in her head, and then all she would love is his cock and riding it at all hours, nothing else, not even food or sleep.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)