Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio Inn)

Dusk recovered his composure. "Well, I'm no good with maps, but apparently, we just head north like Masquerade said. We should make it well into the Border Forest by sundown. We'll skirt around the town of Restocasia today, seeing as how it is an autonomous state--siding with neither the queen or the Rebellion Force. It would be best for us to avoid causing unnecessary trouble."

Ariadne rolled up the map. "W-well, then w-we should g-get going then," she said. "But first, Dusk, m-make your bed."

Dusk groaned like a little kid and went to make his bed. Ariadne giggled as she watched him straighten the sheets and blankets.

"There. Are you happy now, mother?" Dusk asked Ariadne sarcastically.

"Y-yes, I am," she replied defiantly. "Shall we be on our way?"

(Lunatio Castle: Passageway)

Ardeal walked along the stone passageways of the castle until he reached the main flight of stone stairs.

'So, I just have to up one more floor and turn left, and it will be the first door on the right...man, that's confusing,' Ardeal thought as he traveled up the steps.

(Lunatio Castle: Room)

The voice came apparently from another maid. She opened the door, stepped in, and bowed. "Sir Faiz. Master Masquerade has requested your presence at a meeting in his study, but--my, well, you look horrible. Forgive me for disturbing your rest." She bowed again. "If you wish, I can tell Master Masquerade that you need more rest. The meeting is not urgent, after all."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Lunatio Inn)

"I see. Well, let's get moving." Mika stretch her arms and body before lifting and carry the packs of food behind her while watches Ariadne command Dusk to tidy up the bed.

"If we move fast like yesterday, I believe we can reach Restocasia before afternoon." Mika suggest before continued. "Once we know which side Restocasia with, then we can have a handmade lunch."

"That's okay...I'm just laying down for a while..." Then, he slowly lifts his body and stood up straight before tidying up the bed. "...Even though the meeting is not urgent, I can't reject his request....I may reject if I really not feeling very well..." Faiz raise a slight smile, slowly stepped out of the room. "Thank you for the notice...Really appreciate..." He bows to the maid and move forward to Masquerade's Study Room.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Lunatio Inn)

Dusk and Ariadne picked up the rest of the supplies. "We'll probably get turned away from Restocasia at the gate, but they shouldn't start any trouble with us," Dusk said.

Ariadne thought for a few seconds, but decided not to say anything. "I'll have to wait and see for myself...," she muttered quietly.

"Did you say something?" Dusk asked.

Ariadne shook her head.

"Good. Then let's go." Dusk walked to the inn room door and opened. On the wall across from the room, there was a note. It read: Thank you for staying. We appreciate your patronage. Come again. Remember, we have crazy nights here.

Dusk smirked. "What kind of crazy nights could those be? Last night was boring, but I got a good night's sleep." He exited the room and walked down the stairs.

(Masquerade's Study)

After a matter of minutes, Ardeal made it to the large door. He was about to knock on it when it opened suddenly and Aussa appeared.

"Oh, good, you're here," he said as he ushered Ardeal inside. "Now, we must wait for Faiz."

The maid bowed as Faiz left the room, and then she collapsed in the bed. "Ugh, how did I ever wind up with this job?" she wondered out loud.

The OCA
(Lunatio Inn)

Mika could hear what Ariadne had saying, but she don't want to questioned it. The dragoness follows Dusk down to the exit before stumble on a note. A small chuckles and smile appear as remembered of what happen last night. "...Thank you...for everything, Rose...We'll help you to kill the Shadow Summoner... "

"We indeed having a crazy night...but only myself and Ariadne involved. Right?" Mika stated, winking to Ariadne.

(Lunatio Castle: Masquerade's Study)

The wolf walks across the pathway to Masquerade's Study like normal as his mind able to register his body is in good shape as well as his power, even though he could feel a little weak on both legs.

After a minutes, he arrives and knock the door gently.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Lunatio)

Ariadne blushed heavily and nodded.

"Well, keep whatever you did last night to yourselves," Dusk remarked. "I won't tell anyone." He opened the door to the inn and held it open so that the ladies could exit.

When the trio was outside, Dusk looked up into the sky. The same gray cloudy overcast plagued the sky and hid the sun behind a cotton curtain. Dusk took a big breath of fresh air.

"Let's get a move on, shall we?" Dusk's normal cloud of shadows appeared underneath him and he zoomed off towards the north.

"Hey, Dusk! No fair!!" Ariadne shouted as she conjured her cloud of flower petals and sped after him. "Come on, Mika!!" she called out as she neared the town exit.

(Masquerade's Study)

Aussa opened the door to see the two-tailed wolf standing there. "Ah, good. We were expecting you," he said as he held the door open for Faiz to enter. "I hope we didn't wake you..."

The OCA
(Lunatio)

"Hehe... Oky doky!" The dragoness replied loudly as putting her left leg to the back to stretch it up, focusing and transferring some of her power to both feet and began to move in fast rate, following Dusk and Ariadne to the north.

(Masquerade's Study)

Faiz bows his head to Aussa as a greeting, before stepped in. "...You called at the right time..." He said, bowing to Masquerade and Ardeal.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Elven Plains)

Lunatio is a quiet town nestled in the middle of a wide open space. To the south are the silent, gray, and solemn Deadwood Plains. To the north is a much better scene.

As Dusk zoomed along ahead of his partners, he noticed a change of scenery. The land he was crossing now was another plains area, but there were small wildflowers growing everywhere and the grass was much greener. The clouds in the sky were thinning and the sun's rays managed to shine through. The grass was alive and thriving, the calming breeze gently tousling each individual blade with care.

Dusk could only smile as he crossed this scene, the Elven Plains. Much farther to the north, he could make out the trees that compose the Border Forest.

Behind Dusk, Ariadne was smiling even more. Her hair was thrust about in the wind due to the momentum that was being built up by her cloud of flower petals. The breeze was cool against her face, and twice as refreshing.

Soon, they would be at the Border Forest, but coming up even sooner than that was the unpredictable town of Restocasia...

(Masquerade's Study)

Aussa closed the door to the study and locked it. Ardeal looked around the room. It was just him, Faiz, Masquerade, and Aussa.

Masquerade stood up from a chair and spoke. "Good. We're all here. As of now, a large troop of soldiers from the queen's army is heading for Restocasia. However, knowing that Restocasia will be easily to defend against them, we have determined that it is only a decoy. The queen--she has sent an even larger army in the direction of this very castle. However, it will take them a very long time to reach here. That's why we need a plan and quick."

The OCA
(Elven Plains)

The dragoness kept on moving fast to the north while her crystal green eyes looking to the change of scenery between Deadwood Plains and Elven Plains. This new scenery are much soothing than the Deadwood Plains and Lunatio which looks dull, gloomy and additional elements of sadness.

Mika take a deep breath of fresh air n the move, her long green ponytail hanging and waving freely as the gentle breeze brushing her ponytail. After a while, Mika could see lots of trees which signs that they're approaching closer to the Border Forest. Even though the scene changes, it'll never stop Mika to be cautious all the time.

After heard Masquerade's statement, the wolf thoughts for a while and notices that Dusk, Ariadne and Mika heading to the north farther than Lunatio which they can found the next town, Restocasia. "...As far as I remembered, you guide Dusk, Ariadne and my sister to farther north for a mission, right...? I believe they're heading to Restocasia...." Faiz explained while rubbing his cheek.

"If it does...I can't contact my sister for early warning because there's a limit in terms of distance to communicate telepathically..." He added. "But anyhow, we should send out a small army separated into a small groups, to guard and monitor the castle outside the Lunatio."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Elven Plains)

Dusk continued to float across the plains until he sighted what appeared to be a small town farther north. A small path had appeared on the plains--a very simple dirt path. The path wound all the way to the small town which must have been Restocasia. Two soldiers were standing on either side of the path, both of them armed with spears. Dusk made his cloud vanish and landed on the ground.

"Halt, who goes there?" one soldier said. His skin was much darker than the other humans, and his ears were actually pointed. He was slim and his face had sharp features.

"I'm Dusk, Second General of the Rebellion Force seeking to rescue this country from the queen's grasp.

"We want nothing to do with you," the other soldier growled.

Ariadne came upon the them now. She also landed. "We were given orders not to get sidetracked. We need to head directly north."

"I'm afraid we cannot comply," both soldiers said in unison.

"Blast," Dusk muttered. "It seems as if we'll have to go around. Doing that will take us deeper into the Border Forest just north of Restocasia."

"Normally, that is what we would do Faiz," Masquerade said calmly. "However, we have learned that the large army heading here is being led by the queen herself."

Aussa gasped. Masquerade hadn't let him know that piece of information.

"As for our volunteers, they should be fine," Masquerade continued. "The troop headed for Restocasia shouldn't be there for days, and the people of Restocasia should take care of them. Now, we must focus on the queen. My plan is to rest and train for several days, get our strength up, and meet the queen's army in a head-on assault."

"That's suicide!" Aussa shouted suddenly. "Tell him Faiz!"

The OCA
(Elven Plains)

Once Mika spotted Dusk and Ariadne talking to the soldier, she quickly hide herself behind the tree and eavesdropping telepathically to hear the conversation. It seems both of them having trouble accessing the small town in order to use the shortest path to farther north. "Dusk, Ariadne...I have an idea...I act as a traveler and use this kind of excuse to access the small town. From there, I can monitor and guard the town from the queen's soldiers while waiting both of you to appear on the north gate. " She said while peeking silently to both soldiers, and Dusk and Ariadne.

Since Faiz doesn't have an experience as a strategist in this big battle, but he knew Masquerade's method is dangerous to himself and the other Rebellion Force soldiers, which happened to Ariadne before. He shooks his head and lowering both ears as a sign of disagreement. "....I'm sorry, Masquerade...Aussa's right...Remember Ariadne's unstable Divine Form...?" He said slowly as turned around, facing to other direction. "..I don't have a confident to fight with the queen in this short time...and I don't have confident if I'm able to control my Divine Form and letting it bursts on certain level...
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds