Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Silvia was at a loss for words. Mrs. Hunter...She was Mrs. Hunter. She smiled at him lovingly and kissed him back as a devoted lover would. "Master...Oh master I love you so much...I..I feel so happy." She cried as she placed her head against her chest and moistened it with her tears of joy. She looked at her new ring, the one piece of clothing she vowed never to remove, ever. "Thank you master, your slave is the happiest she had ever been...your wife is the happiest she ever will be." She silently praised as she hugged him tightly and lovingly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex hugged her back and kissed her back, their naked bodies rubbing against one another. "Oh right. Our guests are still watching," he realized, seeing they were still on live web cam. "Well folks you saw it here. This beautiful little whore and I are now married. Lovers, tied forever. Try to catch our wedding which will hopefully come soon. Silvia? Any last words for our guests before I cut the connection?" he asked.
Silvia blushed cutely and buried her head in Alex's strong chest and closed her eyes. "I have shown them everything I am love, there is nothing else to say." She said adorably as she looked up at him with her loving soft eyes. She closed them then ans lightly rested against Alex as happiness seeped through her entire body, filling every bit of her with love for her master and husband, her husband, at long last her husband.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I have another idea for Silvia and Alex, if you ever get bored. Also I edited my last post on the last page and added Rain))

"Then let's say goodbye," Alex smiled as he disconnected the video by pulling a wire with a tentacle. He then looked at Silvia and kissed her forehead. "My beautiful wife....Come on, let's go meet the others," he smiled and led Silvia out of the room, and into Refia's. "Oh, and Silvia? I can't remember if I told you, but my and Ren's child has been born. Her name is Tali," he stated as he opened Ren's door. "Ren?"
(Refia?)

Silvia clung to his arm as they walked, half out of the need for support, half out of her sheer love for him. Even as he spoke of a child that was not her own she did not waver and simply smiled. "Thats a cute name master." She said as they opened the door to find Rin and Tali together on the bed. Ren was awake now and Tali was as well as she eagerly sucked on Ren's large breast and made cute squeaks and giggles. Ren looked up at them, a small smile on her face, which dropped a little when she saw Alex. "Hello master." she said respectfully as Tali stopped nursing to look up at her daddy. "Dada!" She squeaked eagerly, turning around and raising her arms towards him. "Dada!"

-----------

Mike smiled widely and wildly fucked Rain, thrust in and out quickly and brutally, massaging her breast roughly as he kissed and bit her neck, cheeks and lips. He fucked her and fucked her until she came over and over and only when she was near complete exhaustion would he reach his own Orgasm.

------------

Suddenly, the dildos in the children began to sink deeper into them, making them all cry out and scream. "A good slave begs for more." The voice said as inch after inch, more and more of the large fake dicks were rammed up their tight little asses.

(What is your plan for Silvia?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Whoops! That's from AngewomonLover's and my RP! Wrong one! My bad!))

Alex smiled and walked over, and picked up Tali and kissed her forehead, before doing the same to Ren. "Hello you two. I have good news. Silvia and I are getting married!" he smiled, and looked at Silvia's ring. He looked at Tali and smiled, holding her so she could look at Silvia. "This is Silvia, Tali. Say hello to each other," he softly ordered.

(I plan on having Alex get a phone call where one of his friends tells him that they know who murdered his Dad, and Alex might go to fight this Digimon, and probably get beaten up badly, leaving him in a critical condition....or something along those lines, I usually just make stuff like this up as I go along. (Shrugs))

-------------------

Rain bit her lip, to keep from screaming, but thinking that her Master might love, screamed for him, which seemed to grow with every thrust. Rain moaned as she suddenly came, and thought it was all over, but soon realized he would not stop. Not for a long time. Orgasm after orgasm, thrust after thrust, a stain appeared on the bed as she came again and again. When she was on the verge of unconsciousness, she moaned out loudly as she felt his white cum fill her body, moaning and screaming of pleasure. "T-t-thank you, Master...I....I love you."

------------

Lily was about to argue, but bit her own tongue. "P-please! More!" Lily said, thought it was obvious she was not trying to sound convincing, afraid that the kids might hear. "Please! Fuck me more!" she slowly yelled out as she finger fucked herself.
(lol, whatever you want, he is your character, but be warned, Alex has basically taken the fight out of all his slaves and Silvia was never any good at battle. Ren is the most powerful but she is kinda hacked and is only a renamon without her armor, which only Alex can give back. Also, your neglecting Flare, lol)

Tali giggled joyfully as she was kissed and hugged her daddy. Ren smiled at that, as long as her child was happy. As far as the marriage went, Ren hardly cared, she hated Alex and didnt really know Silvia so it did not affect her all that much. Tali smiled and giggled as Alex held her up to Silvia and his wife smiled back at the little child an tickled her chin. "Hello little Tali." Silvia said softly as the small girl giggled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Hey, there are 4 girls (Not including Z) Alex has to fuck! He's only ONE RAPIST! Not everyone has robots, to deal with their problems like Mike))

"Also, Ren...Silvia...I need both of your help," he said. "Flare....she needs to be comforted, eased into her new life. Flare loves you like a sister, Ren, and Silvia, you are kind as a Angewomon, if not more...I need you both to ease Flare into her new life."
BUMP..................................
"Anything for master." Silvia said predictably. "Well...anything for Flare." Ren said after a moment. She then looked at Tali and and stroked her daughters head. "Take care of her while Im gone, and please treat her well Alex, she is your daughter to." She said as she stood up on shaky legs, worried about her daughter.

-------

"A good slave means what she says." The robotic voice said, grinding the dildos all the way into the childrens asses. They all cried and squirmed, some male, some female. "A good slave begs for more." The machine stated again, starting to withdraw the fake cocks only to thrust them back in.

--------

"I know." Mike said with a smile as he kissed his slave and filled her with his cum. "I know." He stroked her head and kissed her once more before pulling out of her soaking wet pussy and held her close to warm him as he fell asleep. "Tomorrow we will have even more fun, my pet, I promise."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)