Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
Nico looked coldy as mouths formed in the of a pair of hands and began licking and sucking on Asuna's young breasts "And Alex rapped me, now that he's seen you he'll just come after you. If your lucky your curesd fruit will save you. Bt onlyif you can make it work."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Amy shook her head. "Dont worry about it hun. Lets just go back to the house." She was completely unwilling to tell Alex that she had "dreamed" about him nearly raping her and then "dreaming" that he had dreamed worse then her. She would not tell him a thing about it, but she would differently go to therapy for that. Her sweet son would never do these kinds of things to her, she must have been overworked or something. All she knew is that she could not wait to get back home to rest.

(Lol, I dont think Dark Alex can bring himself to ruin his loving mommy, instead he is just going to slowly make her think she is insane!)

---------

"Th-Then let me go! Let me run!" Asuna begged as her cries began to fade into moans. "Please Nico, this is to much! It was a dud..." She moaned as her nipples became fully erect and her pussy became moist with arousal. "Stop...Nico...Stop!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Hard to tell what's worst, huh?))

"Mom? I know something is wrong," Alex said as he walked with his mother back to the car. "You can tell me anything. I'm very open minded, you know, besides, I don't want you to feel bad, so just tell me. You'll probably feel better."
"Like I said, the're no duds, and he would just hunt you down. You have to find a way of defending yourself...I'm sorry" Nico said another pair of hands began fingering Asun wildly.

((I'm curious see what Asuna's fruit does damnit! X3))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Amy shook her head. "No, thats OK Hun, now lets go home OK? No more Mr. Nosy." She said as she went to her car and opened the door. "I want to just take a nice long nap, so lets hurry up." She said a little impatiently.

-----

The fingers that were plunged into her pussy hit her hymen again and again, over and over. "St-Stop Nico!" Asuna cried out, feeling her orgasm approaching quickly. She was flooded with pleasure and pain as the finger continued to beat on her innocence, threatening to break it each time. "Please, Please Nico, Im a virgin!" She screamed as she blushed harder than ever before. Suddenly Nico could feel it, a power was growing within her, and her body began to glow slightly. Whatever was happening was getting stronger and stronger.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"....Okay, Mom," Alex sighed and got into the car, staying silent as his darker half planned and laughed at what he would do next to his own mother.
Nico knew it was almost time, she just needed one more good push Asuna...I hope you'll forgive me someday..." Nico said with a tear falling down her cheek as she had the fingers pierce through hymen stealing her virginity.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Soon Alex and his mother were back at the house and Amy was off to her room/ She went in and locked the door with a sigh. She needed a shower. Slowly she unclothed herself and walked into her bathroom, turning on the shower and entering the warm cascade, savoring the warmth and relaxation it brought to her troubled mind.

---------

Asuna arched her back in pain and pleasure and came hard as her virginity was taken away. The light continued to glow brighter and brighter until it filled the room and then it was gone. But when it left it also revealed Asuna, lying naked on the bed with no arms restraining her or in her. Her head was lolled back and her eyes were closed and spilling tears as she curled up, a hand cupping her wet, bleeding pussy. But Nico had found what she was looking for, Asuna's power, which stopped all other cursed fruit powers when she orgasmed, a power that stole other powers for at least an extended period of time since Nico would find herself unable to create any new arms at all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex came home and left, feeling a strange shiver when he walked closer to his room. Since he was not in the immediate area, there was a chance he was not affect by Asuna's power. Knocking on the door, Alex walked in and froze like ice. Asuna...was bleeding....Nico...was above her....".....What's going on?" he whispered slowly.
Asuna opened her eyes a little and began to cry, there was no longer a point in keeping up her tough front. Poor Asuna was in extreme pain and humiliated, both from the vicious theft of her virginity and now being naked, raped, bleeding and helpless before a guy, leaving her a quivering mass sorrow. "Make her stop..." She begged softly through her tears, curling up into a ball even more, still hiding her pussy as best she could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)