Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
"Yes, and I'm glad that I met you, Mika," she said as she opened the bathroom door. The room was dark, except for a couple of solitary candles lit around the room that hadn't been there before. Ariadne went to a table with a candle on it and read a note that happened to be lying there. It read: 'Thought you could use some light...'

Ariadne shivered. "I don't know if I'll get any sleep tonight. T-this place r-really scares me."

(Deadwood Plains)

"Your powers are useless," Lorana stated simply. "You don't even have any one who can use fire magic with you. You really think that you can beat me?" She glared at Faiz fiercely. "Die!! Absolute!!" A large blue spot appeared on the ground under Faiz and Masquerade. Huge icicles burst out of the ground, aiming to impale them.

As Masquerade dodged the attack, Lorana rushed forward and caught hold of his uninjured leg with her whip. She slammed him into the ground and then lashed him a few times before retreating to a safe distance. Masquerade growled as he found himself bleeding and immobilized on the ground. He just hoped that Faiz would dodge the attack.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Mika follows Ariadne out of the bathroom with her unused cloth on her arms and towel wrapping on her naked body. "...Yeah...It's starting to look weird by seeing those notes..." Without thinking much, she sense for living things around their room and also the rooms nearby.

(Deadwood Plains)

Faiz avoid the icicle that appears straight from the blue spot under his feet and breaks it with the sparks on his paws. "...Kindly remember that there are other elements could defeat water..." He said, still avoiding the icicle.

But the luck doesn't be on his side as one of the sharp icicle make a small, long cut on his right upper arm, a small drop of blood went out. He was worried of Masquerade who unable to stand on both feet and fight back. The sparks getting even thicker, seeming like his power usage suddenly raised up. "...Lorana, your enemy is me...Don't involve other person, especially my injured friend...It shows your weakness even more..." The wolf growls deeply while chanting a spell; a sparks turn into a lightning sphere and throw towards Lorana.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
There was a creaking noise coming from the hallway outside of their room, followed by the sound of someone going down the stairs. Ariadne shivered again. "There's someone or something in this inn with us, and it's d-doing a g-great job at scaring m-me," she admitted.

(Deadwood Plains)

Lorana stepped to the side and didn't flinch as the lightning sphere went passed her unharmed face. She gave a sarcastic yawn. "Please. Was that the best you got?"

Masquerade managed to get back on his feet. He knew he couldn't move using his secret technique. He had to resort to magic for now. But one option always stood out at the back of his mind...

"Don't even think about it!!" Lorana shouted suddenly. "Arc Crackle!" Several icicles shot out of nowhere at Masquerade, and when he dodge them, they redirected themselves at Faiz. Masquerade managed to break a few of them, but there were still several traveling at high speed towards the wolf.

Masquerade tried to break some more with his rapier, but Lorana mumbled a spell under her breath. Masquerade soon found out that his feet were frozen to the ground.

The OCA
The dragoness hugs Ariadne closer to calm her down, while she tried making a contact with the mysterious person. "Who's there...? Identify yourself." She spoke telepathically polite, hoping that person could hear. "Just get ready with your spell..." She whispers.

(Deadwood Plains)

He able to see high-speed icicle clearly and breaks it using his bare hand and feet while he's on the way to release Masquerade. At the same time, Faiz chant a very long spell in his mind before reaching Masquerade and melt the icy ground with the heat of the sparks, and carry him on the back. "...I have to protect you...even it will take my life away..." He said between gasps, the long spell slowly drain his energy with the addition of his blood leaking from the cuts on his right upper arm.

Then, a series of thunder breaks the quiet night sky, notifying that he was ready to use the third most deadly attack. He knew he couldn't last long in order to control such attack, but he believe he could do it based on the training he have before.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The footsteps on the stairs stopped. Ariadne listened carefully, preparing a spell in her mind.

'I wish you hadn't have come here at night,' a woman's voice spoke clearly in Mika's mind. 'Things tend to change here at night...just come downstairs and walk outside...' the voice continued and then faded. The footsteps could be heard again walking down on the floor below, followed by the sound of the inn door opening and closing.

"What's going on, Mika?" Ariadne asked. "Is everything alright?"

(Deadwood Plains)

Masquerade moved his feet a few times to test them out. "Thank you for getting me out of that jam, but I'm afraid I can't let you die." The blue flames surrounded him again. All of his injuries disappeared. 'I've got...to keep...control...,' he thought in his mind.

"It is foolish to try to defeat me," Lorana said. "Prepare to be punished just like the ancient creatures of this world were thousands of years ago. Frost of Ages!!" A large, bright blue circle appeared around the area. The circle grew larger and larger and the gray clouds above blocked out the lightning in the sky. "When it comes to whose magic is stronger, wolf, the answer is mine!" Snow started falling from the gray clouds.

Masquerade sighed. "Damn, the range of this spell is incredible!" he exclaimed as he looked around in all directions, seeing nothing but blue glowing light on the ground. "Faiz, we've got to try to at least escape this spell. This is one of the most high-powered ice spells there is."

The OCA
Mika could heard the voice clearly while hearing the footsteps and door open and closing. She place two claws on Ariadne's lips, as her sensitive ears listen to the sound. "Will you tell me what is actually happen in this inn, or in precise, the whole Lunatio?" The dragoness stated.

(Deadwood Plains)

After seeing their surroundings changed to winter-like season, a small grin appear on the wolf's face. He remember a few years back where Mika and himself perform a mock battle and discover something that could increase and expand his thunder or lightning attack when Mika uses a spell similar to Frost of Ages. It also able to reduce his power to control the thunder attack and let Mika's spell to do it's job.

"You are absolutely wrong... My sister can do better than that..." He said sarcastically as his thunder spells expand and breaks the gray clouds underneath, create such a loud thunderous sound and strike down to the blue circle on the ground, and somewhat missed Lorana. The elements inside the gray clouds attract the thunder expands and increase it's power.

Faiz carry and hold Masquerade gently on his back until he fully recovers. "...Pick one choice...get this job done... or Rebellion Force and my friends will be killed if she found your castle..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
No voice spoke back to Mika, but a note suddenly appeared on the wall. In large letters, in read: 'I can't explain it in mere words. Come outside and see for yourself. I will protect you. You have nothing to fear...for now.'

(Deadwood Plains)

Masquerade slid off of Faiz's back. "She doesn't appear to be after the RF, plus, she couldn't find the castle even if she tried. That's not her magic's specialty."

Lorana was distressed since her strongest spell had been eliminated. "What are you two mumbling about over there? I'll have to teach you about what true power is..." Her eyes opened wide and the ground began to tremble. She began to hover in the air, her hands clutching onto her head as if she was in pain. Then, with a mighty roar, she was surrounded in a brilliant blue light.

"Uh, Faiz, I hope you know what this is," Masquerade said uneasily.

"THIS, THIS IS MY TRUE POWER!!" Lorana screamed crazily. When the bright blue light subsided, Lorana was floating in the air, covered in thick icy armor. Two leviathan heads were coming out of her back, and two really long leviathan tails were wrapped around her arms so that they could be used as whips. "Witness my magnificence as your final sight. This is Divine Form!"

"You are in no shape to do this," Masquerade said as he stepped out in front of Faiz. "Please trust me." The blue flames surrounding Masquerade increased significantly. Once again, the earth trembled. "Divine Form!!" The flames all came together on his back. With a scream, they sprouted into a pair of azure butterfly wings, causing Masquerade to float into the air as well. The flames surrounded and tripled the size of his rapier. "Trust me......," he whispered as he prepared to attack.

The OCA
(Lunatio Inn)

Mika took the note and reads it since the voice doesn't reply her question, before put it on the table. Then, she wears her tanktop and wrap the towel on her waists. "Would you mind to follow me, Ariadne...? I need to figure out based of all these abnormal phenomena..." She said sofly.

(Deadwood Plains)

Faiz watches Lorana transform into Divine Form, a second likely in his journey after seeing himself transform into Divine Form previously. His thunder spell still active with the help of Lorana's strongest spell and not decided to pull it back.

He realize if he transform into Divine Form in this condition, it's like committing suicidal and will disappoint others, especially his sister and his lover, Solia. Faiz gave a permission and full of trust to Masquerade to fight with Lorana while trying to recover himself so he had enough energy to return to castle. "I trust you, Masquerade...I'll support you if needed...Please be careful...." He said telepathically.

In the meantime, Faiz absorb some of the thunder power which have being enhanced with the help of Lorana's spell and slowly recovers himself, but unable to cure the cuts on his right upper arm which is still bleeding very slow.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Lunatio Inn)

"Definitely," Ariadne said. "I c-can't let you go alone." She opened the door to reveal the second floor hallway. "But you can go first," she said shakily.

(Deadwood Plains)

"I will remember that, Faiz," Masquerade communicated back to Faiz. "Just rest up for now. It will all be over soon."

Lorana lunged at Masquerade, but he dodge easily and stabbed her in the chest a few times, but her ice armor did its job, deflecting each slash Masquerade aimed at her. He attacked again, but she disappeared and reappeared behind him, whipping him in the back several times. The flames surrounding Masquerade healed his wounds instantly.

"All of the mightiest winds that sweep the earth. The gathering of flame. Dance wildly. Do not permit the unjust to live any longer. Punishment. The consequences must be twice as harsh as the crime. The destruction of the innocent only yields death: Miracle Monarch Devastation!!" Masquerade chanted an extremely long spell. Large, blue wisps of spirit energy surged at Lorana, but her armor protected her. However, as the energy began to gather, a sphere began to form, and when it was large enough, it exploded, sending Lorana crashing into the ground. Chips of ice fell off of her armor as she skidded across the ground.

The OCA
(Lunatio Inn)

"Thank you..." Mika nodded as stepped out of the room while waiting for Ariadne so she can walk side by side.

(Deadwood Plains)

The wolf watches the fight between Masquerade and Lorana while he still absorb the thunder power to recover back from his weaken state. Once Masquerade crush Lorana's main defense, Faiz reduce the the thunder spells above the gray clouds until it leaves some just in case himself and Masquerade is in trouble.

Once Lorana is on the ground, the wolf watches not really far from where he standing, observing if she already being defeated.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds