Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
((Its hard keeping track of everyone))

"Yes, Mistress," Neko replied, slightly amazed by the leather outfit, but quickly shook her head free of such thoughts. Slowly moving closer, she quickly remembered she was bound by chains and gulped in fear, before bowing her head before her Mistress and asked, "What am I to do, Mistress?"

----------

"Ah! Master!" Rain moaned, and for a second was tempted and just wanting to beg for him to be kind, but quickly knew not to. "D-do whatever you want!" she moaned as Mike, her Master, licked her pussy.

----------

Lily growled and wanted to scream out no, but held back her rage. Someday, but not now...she thought. Someday soon, she mentally added as she stuck in three of her fingers, fingering herself quickly as she rubbed her chest.

-----------

"Wait right here," Alex whispered and left her on a bed in the room. Silvia could hear him moving around quickly and the sounds of a computer and various other noises before he came back and squeezed her breasts before going behind her and beginning to undress her. "Look forward, straight ahead, slut," he said and if Silvia was able to, she would see herself and her Master on a computer screen.

"This is a live showing of me, fucking you like a slut. You see, some friends of mine back home are having trouble dealing with a group of Pokemon. This particular group is made of Gardeviors, and their young evolutions, all female. I decided to help by having my friends show this live video to the group. They're watching us right now, not to mention hundreds of others. Can you tell them who you are?" he asked. "WHAT you are?"
(Neko is chained to the rafters by her arms and has not been released yet...)

-------------

"I intend to." Mike said as he gave her another lick before frenching it, shoving his tongue in as deep as it would go, stimulating her with an expert tongue. While he did that he reached up and flicked her right nipple before groping her tits and massaging nipple,

------------

The tape continued to roll and continued to show Lily masturbating. Then suddenly one of the walls lit up and Lily could now see what was behind it, like a one way mirror that had just become two way. There were five small child digimon, all in training, watching their former protector with wide eyes, including a Palamon who was her own younger sister. "A good slave cums and begs for more." The voice said monotonously over the speakers.

------------

Silvia moaned softly as her green dress was stripped from her from behind, her large DD breasts falling free, and if Alex was paying attention,then he would notice that they were larger than before. "My name is Silvia." Silvia said, ever the loyal and obedient slave. "And I am whatever my human master wants me to be. I am a servant, a maid, a nurse, a warrior, and a slut, all on his command. And I enjoy every pleasurable second of it. What I am is nothing, or would be nothing if I did not have a master to serve, like a tool with no one to use it." She pressed herself back into her master, still groggy from the milk and said "Please master, grace me with your incredible cock, please use my body like you should, give me purpose, and love if I am deserving."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Edited))

----------

Rain let out a scream of pleasure, but bit her lip, suppressing her voice. "M-Master! Please! T-tell Rain's she's a good slave!" she cried, moaning as her pussy was licked and sucked by the human. "All Rain wants to be...Master, is for her to be a good slave to her Master!" the Ranamon moaned.

-----------------

"O-oh....Oh God....No! No! I'm not going to please myself for you sickos! Especially not in front of young Digimon!" Lily cried, tears in her ears as she got up and blushed red, humiliated, but down below on her pussy she was....She was actually turned on by the idea of doing sexual things before all those Digimon.

----------------

Alex smiled and kissed Silvia's cheek. He couldn't not have wished for a better slut and lover. She was perfect. Which was why he now held a certain item in his hand. This item would either lead to great joy, or great sorrow, knowing his luck so he wanted for the right moment. It was a wonder why he even considered it, he did own Silvia, after all, but...he also loved her. This would just be another nail in the coffin of their love.

"Very well," he smiled and unzipped his pants, his erect dick popping out. "Ride me, my slave. And keep your eyes on the screen. So many people are watching us. Show them how much you love me, my slutty lover."

((Guess what the item is! Come on, guess!))
Frina walked up to NEko and stroked her ears, "Very good slave." She said softly as she undid her bonds. "Now on all fours slut! You are not allowed to walk like a person yet." She connected a leash to Neko's collar then and waited for her to comply.

--------

Mike did not answer, but instead continued to lick and suck her, finding her clit and pinching it with his free hand. He wanted her to cum, cum hard so that he could reward her for breaking so well. He shoved three fingers into her, carefully avoiding her virginity, and licked his clit as he did.

---------

"A slave who disobeys is a bed slave. A bad slave punishes more than herself." With that Lily could see that all the girls on the other side of the glass as well as the boys were chained to the wall in a spread eagle position, and as soon as the voice ceased, a dildos were deployed beneath them and quickly moved up and penetrated their virgin ass holes half way, causing them all to cry out in pain and cry in misery.

----------

(I dunno what?)

"Yes my master!" Silvia moaned as her pussy began to grind the head of his cock before she sat down on it and began to pump herself up and down on it, her large breasts bouncing as she moaned and blushed, thanking her master for his cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes, Mistress. No walking on two legs. I have to walk on all fours," Neko replied, obediently doing as she commanded, though shuddering a bit from fear of the collar.

----------

It was almost hard to believe. Through all of this, through hell, torture, and betrayal, she was still just a virgin in sex. "M-Master! C-can slave ask a question?" she moaned. "Will you always leave her as a virgin in true sex?"

----------

"NO! Please, stop! Look! Look, I'm touching myself, see!?" Lily yelled, as she quickly began playing with herself, touching her breasts and pussy.

---------

Alex moaned in pleasure from Silvia riding him and his hands grabbed her breasts, rubbing and squeezing them as he kissed her neck and cheek. "Does Silvia love me? Her Master?" he asked as he humped her body, giving her more of his cock as a held a small black box in his right hand, his other hand playing with Silvia's large breasts.

((It begins with Wedding and ends with Ring))
"Good, now come, lets go to the gardens." Frina said a little more kindly as she tugged on the leash and led her through the grounds around the huge house. AS they walked, some guards stopped to look at Neko and stared intently at her breast's pussy and ass, making some lewd remarks and even fallowing them a bit, still staring at her with dirty eyes.

--------

Mike smiled and raised himself up so he was staring right down at her soft blue face. A caressed the side of her cheek gently and kissed her lips vigorously, pulling away only to start kissing down her jaw line, then her neck and then next to her ear were he then began to nipple on it before whispering "No." and with that he thrust his pulsing manhood into her tight, lubricated cunt, destroying her hymen as if it never even existed and reaching the very back of her love canal.

-----------

The Machine did not respond, though the Dildos did not go in any further, they did not come back out. "A bad slave punishes more than herself." It repeated. "A good slave goes rougher for her master and begs for his pleasure."

-----------

Silvia moaned loudly and bucked against him. "Yes! Yes I love my master, I have ever since I hatched, ever since I saw you, ever since you were my master!" She cried out in pure ecstasy. "Please believe me master when I say that nothing is as important as you are!" She truly loved Alex with all her big heart. Her womanly body belonged to him and him alone and as he humped into her lubricated pussy, and as she moaned and felt he large tits being played with she could think of no better place to be than with him.

(your going to make poor Silvia have a heart attack! She already loves him so much, if she actually gets a wedding ring, as in becomes his one and only true wife she might pass out on the spot!)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Neko was about to cover herself, but stopped. Knowing her new life, she would probably be beaten for acting like a respectful young Gatomon. So instead she just smiled as she blushed and walked after Freina, her cheeks burning red, which was covered up mostly by her fur. Mostly of course.

--------------

Alex moaned and fought the urge to scream in pleasure. Whenever he had sex with other girls, he was usually strong enough to control himself, but with Silvia...Love and pleasure was uncontrollable. He slowly flicked the black box open to reveal a golden ring with the words, LIFE SLUT. LIFE LOVER engraved on it, with a beautiful jade crystal which matched Silvia's green hair. "I love all my sluts, but you Silvia, I am IN love with you. So...will you marry me?" he asked, and to his disbelief....his utter disbelief. He blushed. "Be my one, eternal lover."

((Well as long as she's not dead, then we're all good....Damn, what will happen when she DOES get pregnant with his child?!))

---------------------------

Lily nodded and brought one of her tits up to her mouth and reluctantly bit it, moaning from the pain and pleasure, but mostly pain of it. She then used her other hand to pinched and slap her own clit, shaking in pain and ecstasy of it all.

----------------------------

Rain's eyes widened and she seemed to freeze when he said that one word. He thrust into her, breaking her virginity. And....something happened to Rain. She openly loved her Master. Her life, what reminded of it, no longer mattered. She lived for her God. Her Master."Master!" Rain moaned and tried to wrap her arms and legs around him, begging him to go harder and deeper.
Bump.....................................................................
(lol)

Silvia could not respond for several moments as her weak heart fluttered. Had she just heard what she thought she had heard? Had this really just happened? Words could not describe how shocked she was, and after that, gods could not describe her joy as she came hard on him and moaned loudly, yelling "Yes! Yes master!" She loved him so much, she could hardly move as tears spilled down her cheeks and she wept happily. "Master...Oh master..." She moaned as she waited for him to either turn her around and let her hug him like she desperately wanted to, or to do whatever he willed with her. She could easily have died happily at that moment, it was her once desire come true, her master had acknowledged her love in a way no one else had ever done, and in the greatest of ways.

---------

Mike did not disappoint, fucking his little slut toy deeper and deeper with each thrust. "Tell me slut, do you enjoy this? Your master's cock inside you so deep and thick and hot?" He wanted to hear her say it, and wanted her to finally realize that she was all his, forever his, infinitely his.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Wipes a tear) True love. So sweet)

Alex let out a scream as he came inside his lover, hearing her say yes, accepting her fate as more than just his slut, and wrapped his arms around Silvia, slowly turning her around while she was still on his cock and hugged her, taking slow deep breaths. "Silvia....Silvia....my beautiful Silvia," he whispered and slowly held up the ring and slowly slipped it upon her finger. "How does it feel to be my wife, Mrs. Hunter?" Alex asked, and kissed her lips. "My beautiful wife...."

----------------

"Yes! Yes! Oh god, Master's cock! So good! So big!" Rain moaned as she moved and squirmed in pleasure. "Please Master! Fuck your slut hard and fast! I love you Master! Please fuck me!" she cried as she cried from the pure joy of the pleasures of sex.