Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
"W-well, I've n-never r-really had sex at all," Ariadne said, turning back around in the tub and starting to lather herself up with soap. "I'm supposed to be a princess of the Emaldian continent, which means that my mother, the queen, would expect me to marry a man. But I don't like men that m-much..." she explained. "I just w-want a nice woman to s-settle down with, but mother would never accept that..."

(Lunatio River Area)

"It is funny, isn't it? You wouldn't have imagined that there was a whole army seeking to free Dalmaschior, would you?" Masquerade asked and laughed. "I must say, Faiz, I haven't been able to laugh like this in a long time. Thank you."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"I see...no wonder you act differently with other man, especially Dusk..." Mika smile as took the soap gently from Ariadne and scrub the girl's fairy body. "...Later I ask Ardeal...if I want to have intimate time with you...I don't want to hide everything behind him...It's our promise..." She said calmly, gently scrub both of Ariadne's breasts.

(Lunatio - Beach)

Faiz in the meantime, chuckles softly from Masquerade's statement, before shook his head. "No...I should thanked you for all your good effort...and make me able to speak alot..." He stated as keep on running, until they arrive at the beach couple of minutes later before the wolf slowly reduce the speed and finally stopped. Then, he place Masquerade in standing position. "We are here now..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"O-okay, it's a promise," Ariadne said and smiled. She relaxed all her muscles as Mika rubbed her with the soap.

(Lunatio Beach)

Contrary to before, a warm, salty breeze was blowing across the beach. The waves of the sea gently inched forward, and then receded back, grasping at the beach's sand and dragging it with them. There were less clouds in the sky, but the moon was still a faint glow in the night.

"I always loved this beach," Masquerade said. "There used to be a small town just south of here called Aurona. That was the town I grew up in. However, the town was completely and utterly destroyed by the queen's forces. Of course, this was only about a year ago. All that's left of the town is ruins." He stared out over the sea nostalgically. "I used to explore the caverns where the Lucid Crab lives when I was younger. Of course back then, there was no monster living there. I would sit out on this beach all day playing in the sand." He sighed and looked at the apple.

"Faiz, if you don't mind, would you come back here with me tomorrow night, just the two of us?" Masquerade asked, blushing slightly. "The sky is supposed to be clear tomorrow night, so the moon will be visible. It's very beautiful. I'll even prepare us a small meal. Believe it or not, I can cook." He smiled and laughed.

The OCA
Mika kept on scrubbing Ariadne's delicate body gently until the bubbles cover her upper body. "...You can explore my body...as starters..if you want to..." The dragoness whispers, lending a bar of soap to Ariadne.

(Lunatio Beach)

"I've been here several years ago with my sister for a festival that happen at the small town...Yes, it's indeed beautiful and we even take a bath at the beach as well.." Faiz moves forward a little bit, looking to the almost pitch-dark beach with the sound of waves hitting the shore.

He then turned around, facing Masquerade. "Sure thing, Masquerade...It's my pleasure to be with you...and I'd love to taste your cooking..." The wolf stated in smile.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Y-yes, I would love to e-explore," Ariadne said, turning back around to face Mika. She takes the bar of soap and starts rubbing Mika's back with it nice and gently on her scales.

(Lunatio Beach)

"Excellent!" Masquerade exclaimed. "We'll have a great time. The caverns are a little farther south from here. Follow me." He began marching south, the apple glowing faintly in his hand.

The OCA
Mika let out a soft murr as feel Ariadne's soft hands and the addition of the soap act as some sort of lubricant, rubbing on her smooth scaley skin. At the same time, the dragoness gently grasp Ariadne's breasts and squeeze it gently before tease her nipples.. "Your size not quite bad, I could say.." She commented, staring deeply into the girl's eyes.

(Lunatio Beach)

"Okay..." Faiz nodded as follows Masquerade and walk side by side towards the caverns, and by instinct, the wolf wraps both of his tails on Masquerade's waists.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ariadne put her hand over her mouth quickly to prevent her loud moan from waking Dusk up in the next room. "S-sorry, that j-just felt so good," she stuttered nervously. "B-but I'd like it if y-you continued..." she said and blushed. She put her hands back to work on Mika's back, slowly moving them down to her smooth buttcheeks and giving them a playful squeeze.

(Lunatio Beach)

Masquerade raised an eyebrow questioningly at Faiz's gesture, but accepted it with a smile, and deciding to put his hand on Faiz's back.

Eventually, they reached a large cave. The opening was completely dark making it completely useless to try and look into the cave. The sounds of deep grumbling that must have been snoring was coming from deep within the cave.

"Are you ready?" Masquerade asked, getting the apple ready.

The OCA
"Mnnrrhh...Naughty girl..." Mika growls quietly near Ariadne's ear once the girl squeeze her firm butt. The dragoness kept on cupping and squeeze Ariadne's breasts with full of care as her thumbclaws teasing the nipples. "...Id like to hear a story...why you prefer a female rather than a male...to get married...?"

(Lunatio Beach)

Faiz take a quick glance into the dark cave, seeing nothing but a pitch black. "Yes, 'm always ready...Just need you to place the apple...." He stated in slight smile.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I-it's not that I don't completely d-dislike men, it's just that I guess I've met the wrong ones," Ariadne explained, giving off slight moans between every few words. "I find females easier to relate to, s-since I am one. They're really intelligent and I just find them more attractive," she continued to say as she started rubbing Mika's thighs with the soap.

(Lunatio Beach)

"Excellent," Masquerade said softly. Blue spirit energy began to surround him as he held the apple high above his head. "The call. Listen with all might. Open all senses to feel the summoning. The gentle breeze. The ravaging gale. Both ends of the spectrum of feeling must be understood. Magnify: Sense Amplification Summoning!!" Masquerade called out his incantation. The apple glowed with a very bright blue light. A deep grumbling and shuffling could be heard from inside the cave. Masquerade drew his rapier. "I suggest that you prepare yourself now. This thing seems to have gotten bigger since the last time I saw it."

The OCA
"...And they look beautiful too..." Mika whispers a little seductively with a slight murr, gently pinching Ariadne's nipples and lick her neck softly. "...Don't worry, my beautiful princess...We can have an intimate time together...soon...I'm a person who always stick with promise..." She said before yawning softly. "...After this..we go straight to the bed...I'm pretty tired after the battle..."

(Lunatio Beach)

Faiz watches Masquerade chanting a spell, together with the blue spirit energy surround his body. "Don't worry...I'm still able to fight with my leftover energy...Maybe about couple of lightning shocks would able to kill the Lucid Crabs without destroying the item we need..." He nodded as a few sparks of small lightning appear on his right paw while chanting a spell in his mind.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds