Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
Ariadne moaned again and moved her hands up to Mika's thighs. "I-I'm sorry, Mika, but j-just can't keep my hands off of you." She turned around in the tub and gazed deep into Mika's eyes. She blushed as she kissed Mika right on the mouth.

(Castle Library: Medical Section)

"So be it," Masquerade said. "Let's go." He turned around and headed for the door leading out of the library.

Ardeal hugged Faiz and kissed him on the muzzle. "Make sure you get that item. I believe you're the best person for the job because I know you care for my sister as much as I do."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
The dragoness blink and surprised a bit as Ariadne kissed on her lips, then she reply the kiss softy before wrapping her arms on Ariadne's back. "That's okay, Ariadne..." She said telepathically as close her eyes and kept on kissing Ariadne, embracing her lovingly.

(Castle Library: Medical Section)

Faiz plant a kiss on Ardeal's forehead and perring his head softly. "Don't worry, Ardeal...It's my and my sister's responsibility to make sure you and Solia in good shape..." He smile as turned around and follows Masquerade.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ariadne moved her hands to Mika's breasts, giving them a slight squeeze while kissing her even more passionately.

(Deadwood Plains)

The cool night air greeted Masquerade and Faiz as they left the castle's front gate. A gentle breeze tousled the dead grass while the bright light of the moon was dimmed by the eternal sky full of gray clouds. Not even the stars could break through the cloud coverage.

Masquerade took a deep breath. "Alright. We need to head west towards the Lunatio River. From there, we simply follow it southwards until we reach the beach where the caverns are."

The OCA
Mika murrs and moans slightly in her mouth as Ariadne squeeze her breasts, her tongue slowly snaking into Ariadne's mouth and swirl against hers. "Nnnrrhh...""Kiss me as long as you like, Ariadne..."

(Deadwood Plains)

The wolf murrs softly as the breeze brushing his soft furry body, listening to Masquerade's direction. "I presume that place quite far form here... Waking would take a long time to reach...You want me to carry you or use your own magic to transport you..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ariadne moans into the kiss from Mika's tongue action. She squeezes Mika's breasts even more and presses her own against Mika's chest.

(Deadwood Plains)

Masquerade thought for a minute, a mischievous smile appearing on his face. "Wellllll, if you don't mind, I'd really like it if you carried me," he said. "We don't have to tell anyone, alright?" He laughed.

The OCA
The dragoness caress Ariadne's back gently before end up on her buttcheeks, and squeeze it gently yet pleasurably while her own tongue swirling with Ardea'ls tongue like a snake, murring loudly.

(Deadwood Plains)

The wolf bows his head. "I promise I would not telling anyone about it...If I did, kindly discard me, my sister, Solia and Ardeal from joining Rebellion Force..." He lifts his head and lifts Masquerade on his arms, smiling slightly. "Help me hold this apple..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ariadne could feel her face get hotter as she felt Mika squeeze her buttcheeks. It only made her kiss Mika even more passionately. A little bit of saliva trickled out of her mouth from the intense kiss. Ariadne had never felt as good as she had at that moment.

Dusk was almost asleep when he heard the sound of Ariadne moaning faintly. "I really should have thought more about letting those two bathe together." He chuckled, closed his eyes, and fell soundly asleep.

(Deadwood Plains)

Masquerade took hold of the apple while Faiz held him. "Don't be so serious, silly," Masquerade said. "I could never get rid of the four of you, or Quarry for that matter. He's doing great on his training. But I'm just glad I can cut loose for a little while, and I'm even more glad it's with you. I mean, leading an entire force of soldiers against an empire that's ten times larger isn't easy."

The OCA
Without hesitation, Mika grabs and gulp down Ariadne's saliva as both of her claws kept on squeezing Ariadne's buttcheeks, a movement that she didn't do it on Solia before lifting one of her claws up to the girl's back. The dragoness letting Ariadne to kiss her as long as she like until Ariadne breaks it.

(Deadwood Plains)

"I'm a wolf who never break a single small promise, so do my sister. This shaped me for a long time since we was a child...." Faiz explained softly as make a fast move to the west to Lunatio River. "...I know how'd you feel commanding an empire alone...It's like carrying lots of woods alone without using magic..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ariadne kissed her for a couple more minutes before breaking it. "I-I should stop, now," Ariadne said, her face completely red. "I know y-you have Ardeal, s-so..." she said softly and sighed. "I-I w-want to have sex w-with you, Mika, b-but I know that's out of the question...." She still kept her hands on Mika's breasts as she spoke.

(Deadwood Plains)

"I'm glad you understand my position," Masquerade said and laughed. "Aussa never goes easy on me, and Dusk usually makes fun of me, but they're my closest friends, and I have great soldiers that so willingly joined to take down the queen."

The appearance of dead trees started fade into living trees, their drooping branches covered in slightly wilted leaves. The river must be coming up...

The OCA
(Lunatio Inn - Bathroom)

The dragoness sigh softly with a warm smile, as caressing Ariadne's wet long hair. "This is my first time...a beautiful girl like you...request to have a intimate time with me...but I believe this is not a perfect time to do it..." She spoke as her other claw caressing Ariadne's back.

"...Actually...I never had experience...of having sex with same gender...and you're the third person who kissed me after Ardeal and Solia.... Ardeal knew about his sister kissing me and also he kissed my brother during our trip to hot spring previously..." She asked gently, keeping her voice as low as possible to avoid being heard by Dusk.

(Deadwood Plains - Lunatio River)

"Before all this things happen, my sister is the only person I rely on a lot to speak on behalf of me and even teaches something... We have some sort of understanding and mission; to release the prisoners and take down the queen, but we believe we can't do it alone..." The wolf stated while slowly approaching the Lunatio River. Once he passed through, he change the direction to the south.

"But now, once meeting you all...I have a feel that...me and my sister got plenty of people who share the same objectives to save the people and topple down the Queen..." Faiz added, and realize he speaks quite a lot from last time he met with Maquerade and other members from Rebellion Force.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds