Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
"Something's wrong over here," Masquerade communicated back at Faiz. " None of us can use magic! You remember that loud screech from earlier? Ever since then, no one on our side can cast magic."

Ariadne looked up at the sky. The meteor was getting dangerously close to the ground. She could even feel the heat from it.

Solia looked up at Faiz. "I'm glad you were with me," she said and kissed him on the cheek. "You're my hero."

Ardeal lowered his head. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you," he said to Mika, his voice full of shame. "But I'm glad you're safe."

The man began coughing violently. "Aerionelle, carry me back to the lab," he said. "I...can't take...much more of this..." The man fell asleep. The winged shadow beast began flying away in the direction of Lunatio, carrying his sleeping master. "I trust you can take care of this, Svorez?" The spider shadow beast nodded and stood his ground.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"What? It's very weird....I'm able to cast a spell without any problem...Don't worry...we'll taking care of this... Faiz replied back, glaring to the mysterious man to make sure he able to capture that man's appearance, before looking to Solia. "It's my duty to protect you, Solia..." He said as giving a soft muzzle on her cheek.

"What are you talking about?" Mika asked, rubbing Ardeal's head. "You try your best to save me. But I'm a little careless for not noticing the present of prison around me. Now, time to solve this matter." Mika said, mention to the meteor that almost approaching to the ground. She lifts Ardeal on her arms before making a contact to her brother. "Faiz, kindly taking care of the shadow troops and the spider beast." She said, moving back to the Masquerade and Ariadne's troops.

The wolf nodded, gently putting Solia on his back and began marching forward with lightning sparks on his right paw, throwing the spell to every single shadow troops until he met with spider beast, Svorez.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Svorez looked curiously at Faiz. "You person that Master dislike? If so, I must destroy," he said in strange voice. Behind him, there was a dark hole in the ground where more shadow beasts were crawling out of and moving to attack the RF's army.

"Be careful, Faiz," Solia warned. "I can sense the power of that thing. It's emanating strongly. He's even more powerful than Erisvorch."

Svorez snorted. "Erisvorch is weakling compared to me," he said and laughed. "I am Svorez, the Bewilderment. I would turn back now if I were you."

Masquerade continued to slash down the shadow beasts, but he was getting tired. "52 Card Death Assault!" The playing cards he carries around with him all time burst out of their pack and started slashing the beasts, returning to the pack after their job was finished.

By now, the battlefield was covered in flower petals from Ariadne's fighting. "Masquerade, if they don't stop soon, I'm going to have to use Divine Form," she communicated telepathically.

"Affirmative. But try to hold out for as long as possible," he replied.

It would only be a few minutes before the meteor crashed into the ground killing all of the people fighting...

The OCA
"I believe so..." Faiz replied softly and stopped, silently chant a spell to disperse the shockwave wider till it reach Svorez. With his tails coiling on Solia's waists gently, he kneeling with one knee and putting his paw on the ground. "I'm not like your cowardly master...leaving you to take over just like that..." He added, glaring sharply to Svorez. "You know what you should do, Solia..." He waiting for his lover to close her eyes so he can chant the flashing spell.

"Wo wo wo wo... Hold it, Ariadne." Mika said as arrive and stood near Ariadne before putting Ardeal on standing position. "No Divine form at this time. Let me take care of this, can I?" The dragoness winked, facing to the meteor above them and point her claws to the approaching meteor. Her lips chanting a spell silently yet faster, a blue sphere appear on her claws before slowly grows up till one quarter of the size of the meteor. It's a new spell that able to extinguish volcano-heat lava and deflect the flame-based attack. "I bet this spell would able to destroy the meteor and kill the shadow army at the same time...." She stated, still maintain her cheerful smile.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ariadne smiled and blushed. "Phew, I'm glad you got here when you did," she said softly. "I really didn't want to use Divine Form." She watched carefully as Mika did her work.

"Leave it to my lover to come up with such a brilliant spell," Ardeal said and smiled at Ariadne.

Ariadne just scowled at him.

Solia ducked her head and closed her eyes tightly.

Svorez's shadowy aura pulsated and surged, increasing in density. "Is it true? Do we really have no choice? Erisvorch...," he thought. "Go ahead! Try your best, wolf, but you will never win! Thread Shield!" He tilted his head up slightly and unleashed tons of thread which instantly fell back to earth, covering him in a protective cocoon that was further protected by Svorez's shadow aura.

The OCA
Once the blue sphere reaches the quarter of the size of the meteor, Mika push her claws forward a little bit and the sphere shot towards the meteor at high speed. The shot breaks the meteor in big pieces, quickly turns into sharp icicles and fell towards the shadow troops before killing every single of them. Mika began to gasping slowly as the spell the took quarter of her remaining power, but able to recover it slowly. "Success." Mika said, winking to Ariadne.

Faiz stood up as saw Svorez being covered with cocoon, thought for a while of what he should do to break in. "Just keep your eyes closed...." Faiz whispers softly, the magnetic field with the help of the shockwave completely covers him and Svorez. This would attract lightning and thunder elements to strike within magnetic field. The wolf chant various spells silently, a few sparks appear near Svorez's cocoon before it multiplies. Then, a lightning strikes down directly to Svorez's cocoon with an extra power from the sparks, hoping to break in.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ariadne smiled now that the threat of the meteor had been eliminated. However, more shadow beasts arrived on the seen from the hole in the ground behind Svorez.

Masquerade took the brief time to recover some of his lost energy to prepare for the next wave of shadow beasts.

Svorez was startled when his cocoon broke, but his shadowy aura prevented the electricity from hurting him at all. "They took two of my brothers away from me...I will have justice!" he thought. He opened his mouth and spit thread so that it stuck to Solia, for she still had her head tucked away so she wouldn't get hurt or blinded. With a mighty pull, Svorez yanked Solia away from Faiz and dragged her along the ground towards him.

Solia screamed as she was dragged towards the shadow beast. In a matter of minutes, she found herself looking directly into the face of the shadow. Thousands of thoughts forced their way into Solia's mind until she became overloaded and fell unconscious.

Svorez flipped the unconscious Solia onto his back, turned around, and began to run away--away from the fighting, the torture, the lost lives...

The OCA
Faiz's body spin around once Svorez pull Solia who clinged on his back, but as he recovers his balance, he saw his lover being took away. At that time, the lightning strike couldn't be used even though it can be used anywhere, because of his lover.

With his emotion under control, he follows and try to intercept Svorez to stop him for drag Solia even further, until the large troops of soldier and the hole easily being killed and destroyed once the magnetic field and the shockwave followed him as well. "I have something to do...kindly take care of the rest..." Faiz contact to his sister and kept on following Svorez with his flashing spell ready.

Meanwhile, Mika able to spot of what happen to Faiz and Solia from far, and receive her brother's thoughts. "I understand...Please don't make things complicated..."[/i] She replied back, and worried at the same time, hoping he would not use the Divine Form which might hurt himself, Solia and the others nearby.

"Don't be a coward like your master, Svorez. You deserve to die..." The wolf thought to the spider beasts and take a long hard jump and flipped before launching a flashing spell, just a few feet before his head touches the ground and grab unconscious Solia once Svorez has been weakened.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Svorez screeched as his shadowy aura was dispersed, leaving his defenses wide open. "I...I have no other choice...! Why?! Why can't we live in peace!!! Aerionelle, please be safe...," Svorez thought as he prepared for his self-destruction move.

Ariadne continued to fight long and hard, but eventually, her energy lowered to near critical levels. She fell to her knees, a look of terror upon her face as a shadow beast prepared to claw her. She looked away, but when she looked up again, she saw the beast disappear in a cloud of black dust. Ardeal had slain the beast and saved her life.

"Phew, that was a close one," he said, laughing, even though they were in a rough situation.

The OCA
Then, the wolf grabs Solia gently on his soft furry form and separate from Svorez, before turning around and watching the shadow beast disappear by his self-destruct mode. "The fundamentals of living in peace...don't engage yourself in activity that make other people and yourself suffer...like what you did now..." He said softly to Svorez which his voice could be heard in the beast's mind.

The dragoness kill the last shadow troops and the area is finally cleared, since the destruction of the hole which Faiz had done before. "I guess we're done..nnhh.." Mika said between soft gasps, slowly facing to weak Ariadne. "Let me heal you a little bit, cutie..." She place both claws on Ariadne's shoulders and began transfer some of her energy to recovers Ariadne. Mika plant a soft kiss on Ariadne's cheek once the energy restoration completed.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds