Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Campsite)

Ardeal shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not sure. Seeing as how that woman was working for the queen and Erisvorch was working for the third party, I'm guessing that they're not."

Solia felt uneasiness creeping up on her. "I heard a fragment of his thoughts before he died. He said something about 'fate' and 'inorganic creatures'. I don't think he was an actual living creature- he was created." She pondered on that thought for a few seconds before noticing that Faiz was having some difficulties. She ran over to him.

"Hey, hold on," she whispered in his ear. She transferred some of her energy into him, hoping that it would be enough to make up for the two strong spells.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Campsite)

The wolf could feel her energy flows to his body and slowly gaining until he were no longer gasping. "Thank you...You shouldn't do this...It's still a small spells after all..." Faiz said.

"Hmm...you have a point there. I'm pretty sure Erisvorch and Propogoa is created by someone who's expert in dark magic." Mika stated as looking around the campsite. "Since our job has done, we need to clear this campsite and search for any life forms so we wouldn't leave any trace." She glance to the soldiers that stand like a statues.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Campsite)

"I'd do anything for you, Faiz," Solia said lovingly, "no matter what the cost. I love you." She kissed him on the cheek.

Ardeal looked around with a disgusted look on his face. "Damn, we really got a mess on our hands. We should really hurry up and inform Masquerade about what happened here."

Solia looked up. "I'll see what I can do." She focused all of her remaining energy in preparation for another spell. "Inclino in flos, cadere unum." A bright, vivid green aura surrounded Solia and a relaxing breeze flowed through the area. In the blink of an eye, the soldiers' bodies, equipment, and campfire had all become a small patch of beautiful flowers. They danced in the gentle breeze bringing life to the dead plains. She was surprised when she didn't fall to her knees. She imagined that the spell would take a lot out of her.

Ardeal laughed. "I think that solves our soldier problem, and it's environmentally friendly."

The OCA
(Campsite)

Mika and Faiz watches the campsite, including the soldiers transform into a small patch of beautiful flowers and flew in the air. "Wow, Solia. I didn't realize you know such beautiful spell like Adriane. Hehe... I'm planning to ask Faiz to create a deep hole and buried them." Then, the dragoness lifts Ardeal and place him on her back before Faiz do the same thing by lifting his lover on his arms.

Before leaving, Mika scan the area for one last time and there's no life forms exists."The area is clear, so we can start moving." Mika said as began moving fast before Faiz follows Mika and Ardeal side by side.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Campsite)

"Alright, then," Solia said. "We have to inform Masquerade of what happened immediately. Something is seriously wrong now. So, for now, it's back to the castle."

(Deadwood Plains)

The mysterious man sat against a dead tree. "My creations were not strong enough..." The shadows around him stirred. "More...I need more...power." Two more shadow beasts rose from the ground- one with eight legs like a spider, and the other with enormous shadowy wings. The man spoke to the winged one. "Go to my laboratory and bring me the black book on the front table. I'm...going to...destroy the castle........" The man fell asleep suddenly. The winged shadow beast took off in a northern direction, over Lunatio and over what used to be the campsite to fetch the mysterious book.

The OCA
(On the way to Castle)

"You are right. From what we saw, there are indeed a third-party involvement in this case." Mika stated while running fast towards the castle. "I have a doubt that this third-party will destroy Masquerade's plan to topple down the Queen."

Faiz nodded from Mika's statement as looking up to the sky for a short time while still running fast.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As all four of them traveled across the plains back to the castle, Solia looked at the dead surroundings- all the dead trees, grass, and the gray sky above. They were traveling quickly, but Solia thought she got a glimpse of a sleeping man in a black cloak and a strange shadow. She shrugged her shoulders and held on tighter to Faiz. She decided that she was probably just seeing things.

(Mysterious Man's Lab)

The black shadow landed on a cliff in a strange mountain range. A small wooden cottage perched alone on that cliff. The beast wandered inside and looked on the front table just as his master had commanded. The black book was on it. The beast sniffed it and grabbed it quickly. Without wasting a moment, he exited the cottage and took off into the sky.

The OCA
Faiz gave a quick kiss on Solia's forehead and rubs her back while still running before all of them arrived and entering the castle in about few minutes later.

(Castle)

Mika and Faiz drop their lovers on their side so they can walk freely. "We are here now, and it's pretty surprised we able to finish the job within 2 hours." Mika stated.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Castle)

Ardeal stretched lazily. "Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm glad there wasn't too much trouble, but that was ridiculously strange- strange that the battle and the whole mission in general didn't take so long."

Solia smiled. "We should be happy. The mission was successful with no casualties." She giggled cutely and hugged Faiz.

"Seeing as how you all are so happy, I'm guessing the mission was a success," Masquerade said as he approached from the main gate.

(Deadwood Plains)

The flying shadow beast landed next to it's master who was still asleep. He laid the book in his lap. The man didn't stir. Both the flying shadow beast and the eight-legged shadow beast waited patiently awaited for their master to awaken.

The OCA
(Castle)

"Can't be helped, but Faiz and I didn't mind if kept on battling for two days straight and went home with the bruises and cuts." The dragoness smiles. "Solia was right. We should happy for that."

The wolf return the hug by placing one arm on Solia's back before startled out a little bit as heard Masquerade's voice. "My goodness, Masquerade. You really like to appear from nowhere and surprised us." Mika teases. "Yes, the mission is success in just within two hours, even our expectation is till late afternoon."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds