Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Good, you are learning. And your life does matter, but no more than a cat or a dogs. You live for me, which makes your life much more important than anyone else's. Remember that or I will punish you." He said sternly as held her close. "Such a soft pet you are. Do you enjoy hugs? Do you want it to be your reward for doing good, because even I enjoy your cute little cuddles." He said tickling her side a little.

-------

"Good, you have allot of promise." Frina said as she led Neko out back to a barn. "This will be your home until me and the masters think you can be a good house cat. Be good and you will get to come inside faster." She said softly as she stopped in front of some manacles hanging from the roof. "Up on your feet. I have to make sure your secure." She said sternly, making it clear she was the dominant one here.

--------

The Claws retracted now and the same thing happened to Lily that happened to Rain, leaving her on the ground of her new cell with her nipples and clit pierced and a silver collar accompanied by seamless silver manacles on her wrists and ankles. Soon the voice spoke once more and said "A good slave pleases herself for her master." A camera appeared out of the wall and began to record her, waiting for her to start masturbating.

---------

(What was Angy doing again?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Last time I checked, sleeping in a bed after having hot sex with Alex)

Lily screamed louder then she ever remembered screaming. Tears fell down her eyes, and they hit the ground. When she heard the voices she took a deep breath and looked up and said two words. "FUCK YOU!"

-------------------

Neko gulped and slowly stood up. She moved closer to Frina and gazed down at the ground. "What do you need from me...Mistress?" she asked, hoping it wasn't anything bad. Of course, considering the circumstances, it was probably bad.

--------------------

Rain couldn't help but giggle as her Master tickled her and looked at the man who owned her. "Yes, Master. I do like hugs. If you are okay with it, I'd like hugs as my reward. Is that okay?"
Lily's whole body was suddenly wracked with incredible pain and cramps, causing her to fall over and forcing her to ball up. They lasted a few minutes, horribly and mercilessly causing her to feel excruciating pain. Finally they ceased, and after a little while, the words were repeated, the camera's black eye still on her.

---------

"Yes, its more then OK." Mike said. "I have to say, I love your warm hugs. But now lets move on to something more...pleasurable." He said as he began to massage her breasts and tease her nipples. "You will see that being a good slut pays off." He whispered as he kissed her neck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lily's tears fell upon the ground, and she took deep breaths. "God...what is this place?" she wondered, not beilivng such a hell hole existed. She swallowed her pride and her fingers slowly moved to her pussy, rubbing and finger it as she let out a soft moan.

---------------

"T-thank you, Master," Rain whimpered, hugging him still as he pleasured her. "Do whatever you want with me. I won't fight back. I can't fight back, not against you, Master."
Angy was still asleep, cuddled up cutely in the soft warm covers of her bed. Her soft sleeping face was snuggled into the pillow, her feathery wings to covering her as well beneath the covers. She yawned cutely, showing her slightly sharper kitty teeth before settling back for more sleep.

--------

Neko's hands were chained above her head and Frina slowly cranked a nearby wheel so that it rose and rose, making her stand on the tips of her toes. "OK, tell me slave, what is your name." Frina asked as she locked the wheel in place and walked towards Neko, her voice soft and more alive now that she was talking to some one beneath her and not a master.

--------

The Video camera began to record and a large screen appeared next to it, showing Lily a high definition tape of herself masturbating. "A good slave plays rougher for her master." The voice said in its emotionless tone.

---------
Mike pulled the covers away then and moved his hands hungrily about her exposed body. "Such a cute slut." He said as he played with her nipples and rubbed everywhere. He lowered himself to her pussy then and gave it a long lick. "Mmm, and delicious to!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"N-Neko, Mistress. My name is Neko," the catgirl answered, and fought back her fear. "Um...What should I do for you, Mistress?" she timidly asked.

--------------------

Alex smiled and moved closer, and crouched on the ground so he could see her face. Licking his lips, he kissed her lips, and licked her cheek. "Angy....Angy....Wake up my slutty angel."
Neko was suddenly slapped across the face hard. "That was for looking me in the eyes." Frina said strictly. "Remember to never look your masters in the eyes unless they tell you to." But then Neko was having her chin scratched pleasurably. "But your doing good. Keep calling me mistress and keep that attitude and you will be living inside the house in no time. For now, you are just a common beast and nothing else, so you will sleep and eat in the barn. When me and the masters decide that you are ready, we will let you live inside." This time her voice was softer and more caring as she moved her hand up to pleasure Neko's ears, a particularly powerful kitty weak spot. "As for your name...you may be renamed at any time, but for now you make keep your name, be happy."

------

Any opened her eyes slowly and looked up cutely at her master as her licked her cheek. She withdrew a little into the covers but then pulled them down to reveal her face fully and said "Y-Yes master? Do..Do you want to have sex again?" Her voice was a little shaky and it was clear she was still tired, but one way or another she knew he always got his way, might as well make it painless, or at least as painless as possible.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Hello?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Sorry, I didn't see your post!))

Neko screamed in pain from the slap, but when she felt the petting on her ears, her pain turned to pleasure and she took a deep breath. "T-thank you, Mistress," she replied, looking not at her eyes, but rather the ground.

--------------

"Hmmm? No, not unless your offering. I just came for a little experiment. Recently, Ren and I's child was born. Her name is Tali, and she is very cute. While we were...enjoying yourself, I drank some of Ren's breast milk and..let's just say it was nice," he smiled. He then held the large cup of Ren's milk to Angy. "Drink some. I want to see what effects it has on others. Don't worry, it didn't hurt Ren, or me, or little Tali, so I doubt it is harmful."
Frina stroked her some more and said "There there little Neko. Its alright, the life you will lead does not have to be all bad." her soft voice ever closer as she placed her hand under her chin again and lifted her eyes to meet hers. "You were one of the wold ones right?Living free before now? Oh I envy you, I have never been the digital world." She cooed soothingly. "Dont worry, no matter what I do or what master does, and not matter how rough I may be or how cruel I may act, know that you have friend in me." She said as she placed her forehead against neko's, a sign of affection for Gatomon.

-------

Angy nodded a little nervously and sipped it a little. Then suddenly her eyes widened and she downed the rest right away. "What a treat!" She said happily, loving the flavor. "Wow master! That tasted great, thank you!" She calmed down almost right afterward and yawned. "But I think it makes me sleepy...mmm, warm Ren milk is the best..." She sighed softly as she cuddled back into the bed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)