Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Ren closed her eyes and moaned softly, taking in sharp gasps and breathes as she neared her orgasm. "Th-Thank you master." She moaned silently as she bit her lower lip and pressed Tali softly against her breast, encouraging her to feed more vigorously. Ever the good daughter, she did not disappoint. "I-Im close..." She moaned, tensing as her orgasm came closer and closer.

----------

The man stared at her with intensity for a second or two before he seemed to lose interest. "This will be no fun, she has no pride or courage. She is basically broken as she is. I can turn her into a slut, but there is nothing else I really need to train her aside from etiquette and position. She will be ready in only a few weeks." He said, snapping his fingers and adding "Come, fallow me." He commanded as he turned around and began to walk away.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Close to what my dear?" Alex asked, licking her cheek, and kissing her more. "Such an adorable little slut," he whispered. "Master loves you very much," he said as he finger fucked her, and then went back to sucking on her tit along with their daughter. "Go ahead, Ren. Cum for us," he encouraged, as he sucked her tit.

--------------------

Neko quickly chased after him, making sure not too walk on two feet. It seemed all that tough talk with K was just that. Talk. The true her was, slightly ironically, a pussy cat.

((Whhhoooo! 100 pages! High five buddy!))
(lol *high fives*)

Ren did not disappoint as she arched her back as much as she dared and moaned as silently as she could as the powerful orgasm wracked her mind and body. Tali continued to suck on, unaware of anything wrong as Ren went limp as she panted softly moaned in the after math of her orgasm. "Thank you...thank you master." She said as she closed her eyes, hoping for some rest now with her adorable daughter.

-----------

He led her to a Garden, it was serene and beautiful, full of hundreds of flowers and plants not found in the digital world. There were two figures in this garden, a Gatomon like Neko, her furr bluish but still leaning towards white, and an old man in a rocking chair, smoking a long pipe and reading a book. The Gatomon was on the grass a few feet away from him, rolling around on the grass excitedly and touching herself. "Cat nip again master?" The younger man asked as he approached with the two Gatomon, the previous one standing just behind him and Neko on the floor on her hands and knees. The old man looked up for a second before returning to his book and saying "She wanted it, its her reward." His voice was strict but not cruel, strong yet not overbearing. The young man nodded and said "Well, here she is, the one Mike sent over. He wants her fully trained...should we?" The old man looked at Neko for a few seconds and then motioned for her to come over to him with a lazy finger.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Good job, bro. But boy, looking at the first few pages...I SUCKED AT RPING! Why didn't you tell me?))

"But of course," he smiled, and kissed her lips, allowing her to rest with their child. "Tali. Good night," he added, and kissed his daughter's forehead. He then smiled and ran out of the room, coming back later in a few minutes with a large cup. He silently moved down to suck some of Ren's milk from her tit, and spat it back into the cup. "I should give the other girls a taste of this. Maybe mass produce it and get some free cash," he mumbled, leaving the room, and closing the door. Still holding the cup, he walked over to the room he left Angy in and opened it. "Angy?"

--------------------

Neko gulped and moved closer to the man, though hesitant and reluctance were obvious if you looked her in the eye. She opened her mouth to speak, but stopped, remaining quiet.
(lol, Im not good at breaking bad news! At least your allot better now!)

The old man reached out and began to scratch under her neck and pat her head, guiding her to his lap were he placed her head, if she was complaint.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Neko was complaint, not wanting to do die. She wondered what happened to K, and couldn't help, but have a small smile. The reason she was so mean to that bitch, was because Neko was jealous of how beautiful she was. She quickly shook away her thoughts, and looked at the old man, her head on his lap.

((True))
(What about the others? Gotta keep it somewhat balanced)

HE continued to scratch her head and ears, seeing how compliant she was he smiled and said "She will make a good house cat. Have Frina start her training right away." The old man said as he stroked Neko's soft face fur.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Huh?))

Rain at first froze in fear of her Master, as though she expected him to snap her neck at any moment. She slowly began to relax, and tears appeared in her eyes. "T-thank you, Master," she cried. "M-Master? May I hug you, and you hug me back?" she begged. "I need a hug, Master."

------------

Training? Frina? What have I gotten myself into? she wondered, and looked at the old man with a begging, sad, and almost crying look, that would warm the hearts of most men. Though, this old man probably wasn't like most men.
(lol, I mean the other characters like Lily and such)

Mike seemed to think about it for a second but said nothing as he slid into the covers next to her, making sure her body was pressed against him, and he wrapped her in warm embrace. "There we go. Does the slut feel better now?" He asked as he would ask an infant. His clothes were stripped and his throbbing erection could be felt against Rain's warm flesh, her virginity would not last the night.

----------

The old man smiled and stroked her soft head fur and said "Dont give me those kitty eyes. They dont work here. But dont worry, life will get better if you do as Frina says." Suddenly, a cold metal collar clicked around Neko's neck. "Frina." The old man said. The other Gatomon looked up and said "Yes master?" Her exotic orange fur was being stroked by the other man. "Start training her. I dont want you to go easy on her either got it?" He said sternly. She nodded and tugged on the chain connected to Neko's collar. "Come on." She said, giving another, harder tug.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Uh...where we leave off?))

"Yes. Yes, Master, it does," Rain whispered, no longer caring about her virginity or much for that matter. She cuddled up to him, rubbing her smalelr body against him, feeling his dick. "Do whatever yo want with me Master. My life does not matter."

---------------

Neko fell on the ground and scrambled a bit, before, getting up and looking at Frina. She looked at the ground and obediently followed her Mistress.