Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex allowed the blast to hit and he crashed upon the ground, but smiled. "Most impressive, Ishida. If not for the circumstances, I would enjoy fighting with you, but....I will win," he stated and got up. He then closed his eyes and held his sword forward. "Blades." Suddenly, he began to glow, and the aura around him turned into an armor over his body, masking his face. He had activated his Resurrection, and his sword disappeared as he stood in his armor, which was white in color, with black stripes, and spikes on the knee caps, shoulders, helmet (which gave it a horned look), elbows, and two claws sticking out of the top of his feet. He also had two claws on his hands, a long black cape, and on his black helmet were a pair of eerie white eyes.

Suddenly with amazing speed, he charged at Ishida, and suddenly disappeared and appeared on the left of the man, before disappearing again, and appearing on the right, before he threw a powerful punch, his claws on his hands endangering Ishida's life.

---------------------

Rukia began moaning loudly, and full of pleasure, no longer trying to fight back. Her moans were muffled, but could easily be seen as pleasure, which only increased as her bellybutton was licked, and she seemed to openly give herself to the Hollow.
Ishida attempted to dodge and pull forth his sword like Arrow, trying to use its spirit particles to block the attack, but the maneuver failed as Ishida was slashed hard and fast across his chest, his eyes wide in shock as blood spilled forth from the wound and from his mouth, his body falling from the air to land on nearby building. "No, Ishida!" Orihime cried out as she saw the horrendous damage done to her friend. She fell to her knees and simply stared up at the building Ishida had fallen on. There was no movement, nothing she could see, bit Alec could see his blow to Ishida was critical, maybe even fatal, he would have to keep his intense power under control if any one else joined the fight.

---------

The hollow wasted no time in sliding its mouth down after it finished with her belly button, and hovered over her hot pussy. ITs hands reached there as well, spreading her lips wide as the hollow let out a cold, chilling breath over her exposed sex and gave it a long lick.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Orihime, move," Alex ordered, advancing closer to Ishida's body. He looked at the boy and sighed, and held up his hands and placed them over the warrior's chest and his armored hands began to glow, and slowly, but surely, Ishida's wounds were healing. "I don't want to kill you. Only wish for you to leave Orihime and I, alone."
Ishida opened his eyes and said "I...Can not...let you..take her." Suddenly burning horrible, vibrating pain exploded into Alex through his rib cage as Seele Schneider cut into him, mercilessly slicing into Alex and his armor. "Take the pain and die with it hollow."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rukia looked like she was just about to cum when the tongue licked her pussy. She shouldn't have felt this, no this was all wrong! But then why did it feel good? she wondered, as she moaned and neared her climax, wanting more pleasure from the Hollow.

-----------------

Alex screamed in pain and roared angrily and dash away from his opponent. He held his wound and took a deep breath before he opened his eyes. "I am trying to act with mercy, but you have forced my hand. You brought this upon your self!" he screamed, and charged forward, before jumping in the air and the spikes on his elbows, knees, helmet, feet, and hands, shot out at Ishida like boomerangs, and flew at him as they regrew on Alex's armor. And if you can't tell, its a total of 14 metal boomerangs of death.
Ishida, who was still wounded, had no chance of evading the spikes. He closed his eyes as Orihime screamed and accepted his defeat. But just as the spikes were about to finish him, a hug blast of blue energy rocketed forth from nowhere and destroyed all the spikes before they could reach. Chad entered the fight, standing alone with his single transformed arm on top of a building. He said nothing, simply stared at Alex before jumping into the air and punching out again, sending a huge blast of energy out with it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex growled and suddenly ran towards, but jumped into the air, probably barely dodging the blast, though he thought he could feel it skim his foot. He soared into the air and fired another round of spikes, this time seven at Ishida, and seven and Chad. As soon as he had the chance, he then charged towards Chad, and if he dodged his spikes he would attack the man with his fists and feet.
Ishida had barely been able to lift Seele Schneider, much less dodge anything. Chad saw this and punched the ground, dodging his spikes but moving in front of Ishida just fast enough to take hall of his into his back. Blood surged up and spilled from Chad's mouth as he fell on his side, his back full of spikes. Now both of them were unable to fight, but Alex could feel another, greater spirit pressure, and he knew this one will. Ichigo was on his way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex took a deep breath and gazed at the two warriors. He then looked around for Orihime and when he found her moved closer to her. "They're alive. Injured, but alive. Ichigo is coming now, Orihime. Don't worry. I won't kill him. Not unless he forces me to."

((Got to go. Sorry, bye))
"No stop!" Orihime cried, falling to her knees and begging. "Please dont fight him! I will be good! I will come with you!...just please dont hurt my friends anymore...." Tears filled her eyes and it was clear she was begging for all she was worth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)