Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Campsite)

Propogoa's eyes went wild. "I sense no fear from this one, Erisvorch."

Erisvorch shrugged. "I know that, stupid. We were commanded to kill anyone, whether they be with the queen, or whether they be with the Rebellion Force."

Propogoa laughed madly as he heard Solia gasp from behind the tree. "Our master knows more than anyone, brave ones. But that is unimportant seeing as how you'll spend the rest of your lives in our stomachs."

Solia turned to Mika. "How do they know about Masquerade's army? I thought that was supposed to be top-secret or something?"

"Propogoa, charge!" Erisvorch called out.

Propogoa didn't hesistate. He rushed at Faiz, the shadowy aura surrounding him increasing in density as he ran.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Campsite)

"Don't ask me, Solia. Maybe their master got some sort of special powers to get info about them." Mika shools head as replying in soft tone so the shadow beasts would not hear them.

"My guess, you also kill the innocent civilians, even though the civilians admit they didn't with the queen or Rebellion Force's side." Faiz stated together with soft growl, still standing calmly once Propogoa make a move towards him.

"My principle is simple, kill anyone who kill innocent civilians or travelers with no mercy..." He lift his right paw to the air and kneeling with his left knee.

By watching her brother, Mika warns "Close your eyes tightly, quick. Faiz is chanting a flashing spell."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Campsite)

"Affirmative," Solia said, nodded her head, and shut her eyes tightly. Ardeal did the same. They both knew how bright Faiz's spells could get.

Erisvorch saw what was coming. "Propogoa, you idiot! Defend yourself!" Erivorch then melded into the ground, mixing with the shadows of the individual stalks of dead grass.

Propogoa couldn't stop. He had put too much power and speed into his charge attack, and he couldn't stop himself. So, knowing that he couldn't stop, he charged with even more power, determined to kill Faiz.

The OCA
(Campsite)

Mika close her eyes as well but keeping her senses on to track the enemy movements if one of them able to escape from Faiz's flashing spell.

Then, a trail of lightning appear on his right paw went down to his left paw which he put it on the ground, creating a short yet bright lights appear, brighter than the normal lightning and the sun. Seeing the flash directly could blind permanently. "It seems you know the effect of this spell, Erisvorch..." He thought as seen Erisvorch disappear from vision, and making a mind contact with Solia. "Chant a spell to pull another shadow beast out of it's hiding place...."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Campsite)

Propogoa shrieked as the light shone full force on him. He was knocked back and crashed into the ground by the force. The shadowy aura surrounding him slowly disappeared.

Solia acted fast, but she didn't have enough time to come up with the correct words. She chanted a random spell that she thought would work.

Erisvorch laughed as the light attack missed him. He also laughed at Solia's futile efforts. When he was sure that it was safe, he arose from the ground.

"Sorry, Faiz. I wasn't fast enough," Solia thought back at Faiz.

Ardeal rushed out from behind the tree. "Need some help?" he asked as he drew his sword. That only caused Erisvorch to laugh harder even though his partner was incapacitated.

The OCA
"That's okay, Solia...Try harder next time..." Faiz replied telepathically as slowly stood up straight once Propogoa has being knocked down by the bright lights. The wolf doesn't feel amused from all the failure and appearance of Ardeal, but somewhat still serious.

"Sure thing, Ardeal.... You can take that knocked-down beast over there..." He point his thumb finger to Propogoa. "...While I take the another one..."

Mika in the meantime, still thinks of some water spells even though water can't defeat shadow or dark magic. She found one, which at least could do a physical damage but need a specific time to launch a surprise attack.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Campsite)

Solia nodded her head, desperately seeking for a different spell that might help.

Ardeal leaped at the fallen Propogoa, but was surprised when he jumped out of the way of Ardeal's falling sword. "So, you've still got some fight in you, eh?" Ardeal slashed again, but Propogoa jumped back again.

"I've got more 'fight' than you can handle," Propogoa retorted. "Call of Depression!" Propogoa roared at Ardeal causing bluish waves to hit him.

Erisvorch smirked at Faiz. "My brother may be stupid, but I am the complete opposite. You're going down. Chain Launcher!" Chains burst out of Erisvorch's back that were made of shadow. All of them were aiming to restrain Faiz.

The OCA
(Campsite)

Faiz keep himself silent, watching the shadow chains moving towards him. Just a few feet before the chain grabs him, Faiz take a small leap and kicks the chain back to Erisvorch before grabs another chain and his feet touches the ground. Then, he transfer a small amount of shockwave and flow towards the beast in high speed, hoping to paralyze temporarily.

Mika watches Ardeal and Faiz fighting with the beasts, looking for the enemy's weak spots that might able to knock them down.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Campsite)

Ardeal dropped his weapon and fell to his knees as Propogoa laughed. "You fool," Propogoa mocked. "Are we sad enough now? Not even enough emotion to pick up your weapon?" Propogoa slowly walked towards the depressed Ardeal.

The aura around Erisvorch thickened as the shockwave reached him causing him no damage and eliminating the shockwave's intended effect.
Erisvorch laughed. "That all you got?" He redoubled his efforts causing more chains to sprout from his back and some to emerge from shadows on the ground in order to bind Faiz's legs.

The OCA
(Campsite)

Faiz still tighten the chain by pulling it hard so both of them in static position. "...It's only a small part of my power...There's plenty of more that might threaten your life..." He said softly.

The dragoness saw Ardeal and Faiz in dangerous position. With a quick spell chanting in her mind, she point her claws to the air; a multiple Ardeal-size icicle appear about 9 meters above the two beasts. She lowers her claws quickly, making the icicle drops, hoping it'll give at least medium level of physical damage.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds